- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Reign is banished.

Lost in a War of Giants

Hal 84

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

           

            It’s been 5 years since the cloud change and changed everything.  It came from the west and swept over the whole world.  It changed everything.  With in a day all females o the planet after exposure to the gas grew and grew and grew until they reached heights of 75 to 100 feet.  They towered over the men. 

            That’s when they attacked, killed off most of us in a week.  The streets were red with blood and body limbs.  I can still remember that one woman.  She laughed at us, and grabbed my best friend Rob.  She smiled with delight as she pushed him into her pussy.  And moaned with delight as he squirmed for air; I still cry to this day over Rob.  However the cloud had an affect on us men too, that kept us alive!

            A month after the cloud came, I was sleeping, hiding in a cave and it happened.  My body felt like it was ripping and the pain was terrible.  I passed up as the world went bleak white.  When I came to I was in awe of myself.  A flap of skin was protruding from my arms, no wait, its wings.  I look back and notice that I have a tail, probably 15 feet long.  The end of which is a stinger, after a confrontation with a giantess who wanted a quick snack of me, I learned that it can drop one dead after stinging them in 5 minutes.  But alas one must be smart enough to last that long to sting there enemy or else be crushed by them.  I simply wish that one day giantess and man could live in complete harmony, and possibly get some action, we both can reproduce without the other now, but it’s kind of complex and gross; that’s the background, which leads me to today.

            “Get out; you would betray your fellow man.  Get out!” The words by the leader were firm and none moving, no exception or pity.  “You would side with the killers, the Giantesses, GET OUT!”

            “I’m not siding with them, all I’m saying is that instead of everyone killing each other lets figure out away to live together.  Not all of them can be bad.”  I exclaimed.  But as I finished the lights went dark. 

            “Where am I?”  I look around and see a deserted city, New York City.  Been 5 years since someone has been in this city; head throbbing I stand up.  I’ve been exiled. A rare event, when someone goes against the group they are punished.  And this was the worst punishment out there.  It wasn’t a death sentence, but it was a life sentence with a chance of death, it that makes any sense. 

            The first rule when being out on your own was to get up high or stay low, never let a giantess see what’s your position.  I jump on the nearest building and climb.  I go up about 150 feet, out of the reach of any prying arms.  I sit down.  It’s getting late, I better sleep.  I lie down and close my eyes.