- Text Size +

“How was your first lesson?”  Ashley, the reason why I’m doing all of this; her words melted my soul. 

            “I’m glad to see you.”  She held me in her hands and just hugged me in between her massive jugs.  I was back in heaven.

            “Come on, let’s take a walk.”  We left her home and for the first time I walked beside her.  She takes 1 step and I had to run 50.  But it was refreshing.  Taking a walk with a girlfriend had always been a favorite of mine.  We walked and talked and it was like old times.  If only for a few minutes I thought I had forgot that I was a winged animal now and she towered over my head by 75 feet.  We turned the corner and then I heard an old voice.

            “Kevin, Kevin Crowley?”  I turned my head and saw her.  She was a solid 90 feet.  Erica.  “I can’t believe it’s you, come here.”  Ashley stood jaw dropped.

            “Erica, you recognized me.”  I slowly walked to her.  Her face was lost as I came closer.  My tail was down, I hadn’t needed to worry.  “Been a long time.” 

            “Well, some things happened” She caressed her body showing off her flawless stomach and ass.  Pre-cloud she had an EE cup chest.  She was in perfect proportion.  Just bigger; I’ve never seen a pair of tits so big in my life.  “I see your still alive, you were always been a tough one.”  She smiled and took a knee to see me eye to eye.  “I want to talk to you, alone.”

            “I’ll see if that is ok, but I’m staying with Ashley and I don’t want to offend her.”  I pointed at her.  She was still speechless.  Someone knew me from before the cloud. 

            “Reign, you can do what you want.  I’ll be home.”  She walked away, Still in shock, couldn’t blame her.  It shocked me too. 

            “Erica, you have a place to talk?”  She winked her big eye and motioned to follow her.  A slight push off from my legs and I was air born.  It was silent for the 20 minutes it took to reach this place.  She turned around and sat on the ground.  She was still as beautiful as always.  Erica pushed her boobs to the side to gain more comfort.

            “Where were you Kevin when the cloud hit?” 

            “College, in my Philosophy class; Maggie the girl next to me saw its pink color first.  It went right through the window.  Maggie took a few breaths in and all of a sudden she grew.  I was lucky not to be crushed as all of the girls in my class grew.  7 feet first, I was still able to help them as they lost there balance and fell.  But once they reached 10 feet if they fell, they would crush you.  That night; that night is when the pain started.  What about you?”

            “It was amazing.”  She spread apart all of her limbs to be at her biggest.  “It was like having the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had, well except for the times I’ve been with you.”  She winks.  “I stayed up for a week.  Watching my body as it expanded.  It was a sight to with hold, especially as these just kept getting bigger and bigger.”  She swung her chest from side to side to show the true size of her tits. 

            “What do you want to talk about?”  I wasn’t interested, she was from another life.

            “You and I have a common goal.  I love men, really love men.  But with this war I can’t have a man.  You and I want peace.”  I hoped onto her left boob; and sat down on the soft tit flesh.

            “I remember how much you love men, but this isn’t about sex or lust Erica.  I want to bring peace.  Not just fucking.”          

            “I could squash you like a bug right now, with one tit.  Are you sure you want to be insulting.”  She had a grin on her face.  I didn’t fear that, she wanted to push my buttons. 

            “Look at my tail” It was extended out and hovering 1 foot above of her skin.  “Do you really want to try me?”

            “You never changed Kevin, let’s get back.  We have a lot of plans.  You can ride on my big titties.”