- Text Size +

Fortunately for Duke, he was an avid rock climber, and the brick layers outside the house made for a porous climbing medium. I never thought that I would be rock climbing naked, Duke pondered, avoiding excessive contact between his penis and the outer wall. Well, I never thought I would be a half-foot tall, sneaking into a sorority house either. He finally climbed to the top of the windowsill pointed toward the living room, a window he identified as being slightly open while he inched toward the house. The window was slightly cracked, open just enough to let him slide through, making a prime entryway into the sorority house.

 

Despite the windowsill being roughly 2.5 feet from the ground, he had to climb up five times his height, something akin to what he would do at the rock climbing gym. The only difference was the lack of rope and support if he were to accidently fall. That point was now moot as he triumphantly stood on the windowsill, looking in to a window with a sheer golden curtain draped in front.

 

He shimmied under the crack in the window sill over to the other side of the house. Once safely on the other side, he peered through the semi-transparent curtain into the living room where he heard rustling and women voices.

 

A group of girls in matching outfits gathered together, facing the front, where four women stood stark naked, lined up militantly side by side. Each of the women showed no shame, bearing their breasts and cleanly shaved nether regions proudly. Rightfully so. Each woman got more and more attractive as he followed along. He felt his dick immediately get stiff. It didn’t help that he was also completely naked, feeling the cool air of the room hit his body. I shouldn’t be seeing this… but I can’t look away. He got to the end of the line, and his jaw dropped.

 

Sophie.

 

There she stood, in her magnificent glory, breasts exposed. He had always wondered in his dreams about what her huge tits would look like bare, away from the teasingly tight tops she would wear. They were better than he could have ever imagined. He grabbed his hard cock tightly.

 

I shouldn’t be seeing this… I shouldn’t be seeing this… but they can’t see me. God Sophie is so hot.

 

He took a mental picture of each of her curves as he sat down on the ledge of the window.

 

I can’t even focus on the task at hand. All I can do… is sit here… and watch.

 

Duke was a man entranced. He would catch himself stroking his cock occasionally, stopping himself briefly in shame of covertly observing Sophie, but then inadvertently continuing like a man possessed. The arousal was already high from observing these naked beautiful women without them realizing, but with Sophie thrown in the mix, the arousal levels were off the charts. All he could do at this point was keep watching, wondering what would happen next.