- Text Size +

Gloria entered inside the room. “Ah, sorry, I couldn’t put my dress back on. Damn zippers. No one else would help me… I mean, you’ve already seen me naked anyways.” She sat on the corner of Sophie’s bed, dejectedly.

 

Sophie’s heart ached for the trauma that her not-as-brazen pledge mate suffered. She motioned toward Gloria to provide solace.

 

Duke braced himself. She’s about to sit down… Okay. Let’s think about this. If I drop down, I die. So that’s a no go. I can wiggle upwards and slide… inside her— but she would obviously notice that. I could probably push up slightly before she notices though, and her thigh gap would give me just enough space to not get crushed. He entered his feet into the labial folds at a slow, methodical pace. He wanted to rush as she started to lower herself onto the bed, but he had a very thin line to walk. Duke was able to slowly slip his legs up to his shins inside her still-damp pussy. Had she not been touching herself moments before, Duke would not as stealthily pushed enough of himself to avoid getting crushed or noticed. Oh God, I’m inside her. She doesn’t even know. It took all of his strength not to thrust into her even more.

 

Sophie sat down and continued reassuring Gloria, saying words that only reinforced the cruelty that needed to be exposed to the world. “Hey, now Gloria, no need for that. You’re practically a Gamma Theta Sigma. Isn’t that what you wanted? You had that happen to you, and now, you’re stronger than ever before. No one will ever pick on you. People will look at you with admiration and envy. All the boys will want to be with you and the girls will want to be you.” Sophie fought back the urge to roll her eyes or puke.

 

“How do you do it? How are you so brave? No wonder Kayleigh and the others love you so much…”

 

“Well, you just have to really remember the reason you’re here. Why you’re doing this. Use those reasons and fight with it. No one can take that away from you,” Sophie declared, this time with more truth in her statements.

 

“Huh. That makes sense.”

 

Gloria sniffled and sighed, with slightly more determination in her eyes. “Would you mind if I stayed in here tonight? Just tonight. Just until I get my thoughts sorted. I feel safer here.”

 

Sophie glared at her. “I mean, let’s think about this. My biggest drawback is that Kayleigh has some bizarre hunches about me being a lesbian. How would that look if there were two of us sleeping in bed together in our underwear?”

 

Gloria retorted, “Well, that’s better than us being naked, I would think. Besides, I think you pretty convincingly proved that you weren’t a lesbian. …I mean, you’re not, right?”

 

Sophie shot her another glare. “Obviously not.”

 

“So then why can’t I?”

 

“Look, I don’t think you’re getting the point of what I’m saying. They’re just looking for ways to kick people out.”

 

“They won’t know! I’ll just sneak back without anyone catching me. Just for tonight. Please.

 

Sophie paused. This has to be a trap of some sort. No, no. She wouldn’t risk getting herself into trouble if that were the case. She’s just naïve. Even if it wasn’t a trap, what if she didn’t sneak back in time? Or worse, what if she tries to go to some other person’s room, and they rat her out. I guess I wouldn’t mind the company. Gloria’s gonna get in trouble either way. I can’t let another girl go through hell like that just to get kicked out. Eh.

 

“Sure. You can stay.”

 

“Hooray!” Gloria’s face lit up. “I just need to use the restroom. I’ll be right back.” She kicked off her heels and turned toward the bedroom restroom. Sophie stood back up, kicked off her stilettos as well, slid out of her dress, and slid into the sheets, with Duke anchored into her pussy.

 

Sophie rolled over to the edge of the right side of the bed, lying on her back, legs slightly spread. He had to make his move now before she rolled onto her side.

 

With gravity a bit more favorable for Duke, he slowly slid his legs out. He let go of her panties and stood on the bed. Before him, slightly peeking out from her thong, was her pink pussy.

 

It’s mine. It’s right there. Ugh, it really is perfect. She wouldn’t know if I went really slow... He started to reach out with his arm, wanting to run his hands up and down her exposed labia.

 

Suddenly, the sheets tented upwards. Now, Duke was looking into Sophie’s surprised and angry face as she peered down between her legs. He froze.

 

With no words and eyes filled with rage, Sophie angrily mouthed, “I fucking knew it.”