- Text Size +

AHH WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD? Duke angrily queried. Duke hid behind the silken cover of her panties.

 

At that second, a fortuitous knock on the door broke the confusion, followed by, “Duke? No. It’s Gloria. Could I come in? I thought I saw you go into this room afterwards. This is Sophie’s room, right?”

 

Sophie rubbed her eyes, attempting to clear her mind a bit more. “Um, yeah! It’s me. One sec.”

 

What the fuck, of course that wasn’t Duke, Sophie sighed exasperatingly, quickly getting up. I’m obviously just hearing things. Ha, maybe it was the voice of my conscience.  

 

Duke heard Sophie’s footsteps move toward him. There was nowhere else to hide on the dresser table. Duke thought, she’s rushed. She might not find me. As long as I hold perfectly still… His heart started racing as he aligned himself along the outside of her panties, grabbing on each side of the cloth with his hard-gripping hands and wrapping his ankles around the lower portion of the cloth, where the silken fabric and the silk string meet. This is the second time rock climbing experience has helped me out today, he mused, clinging on for dear life.

 

As Duke predicted, Sophie started fumbling to put her clothes on in the dim light in a rushed, haphazard manner. The panties were the first item she threw on. She slid her right leg through her thong up to her knee, followed by her left leg. Sophie, in an act as mundane to her as it was adrenaline-charged for Duke, pulled her panties up quickly. His tops of his fingers that clung onto the silk thong suddenly felt her mons pubis resting against them. The tops of his feet were flush with her perineum. As she fastened her bra and threw on her dress, he felt her warmth and slight dampness through the thin, silky layer. He could feel his erection making a firm but unnoticeable press toward her vagina, with only that single layer of silk fabric separating the two.

 

As she began moving, making her way to the door, Duke found the encounter difficult, to say the least. Man it would be so easy to just pull myself into her and work my entire body inside her pussy… but if she notices or jerks, I could fall to my death. So… perhaps not.

 

In just a few seconds, Sophie groggily and uneventfully threw her clothes on and made her way to the door, her mind gaining more and more clarity with every step. Sophie wondered, What does she want? Is this another test? I can’t just leave her waiting at the door though.

 

Sophie cracked the door open slightly, finding a tearful, underwear-clad Gloria with her dress hanging over her arm. “Can I come in? I just need another person to talk to.” asked Gloria, in a somber, hushed tone. No immediate sign of Gamma Theta Sigma tricks; just a frazzled girl.

 

Sophie gazed behind Gloria. Kayleigh’s fingers were already deep inside the second pledge, whose left leg restrained by one of the sisters had started to buckle. Everyone else’s attentions were on the initiation activities and not down the hall where they were.

 

“Sure. Hurry inside,” Sophie whispered, before any other wandering eyes noticed.