- Text Size +

This room will do, thought Sophie. It’s the furthest away from the others. I can finally hear myself think. She tossed her clothes onto the drawer table.

 

Crap, I dropped my bra. She turned and picked it up and tossed it over to her clothes pile.

 

Her mind was racing. I… I can’t focus.

 

She hopped onto the bed. All she was able to think about was the heavy feeling in her genitals, feeling unfulfilled. She knew she had a purpose for doing this, for being here, but it currently was sitting in the back of her mind. Any other girl would have been shamed. Not her though. Sophie played her part well. She almost convinced herself. Maybe there was a part of her that actually did enjoy it, a part that did revel when Kayleigh gave earnest admiration of her appearance. No one had made her feel that way since her teacher… Her thoughts could no longer refocus as she had before; her mind kept drifting toward needing a sexual release.

 

She closed her eyes, intent on providing that release for herself. Sophie began recollecting her time spent with Ethan Jones, what she her explicit thoughts usually drifted to in her dorm on lonely nights after one too many glasses of wine. He was ten years older than her, his sexual experience evident in the gratifying ways he fucked her. She remembered him locking eyes with her in the classroom. She finished her test in record time, hunched over to protect her answers. The moment Sophie looked up at him, she had caught him gazing at her breasts, slightly revealed in her low-cut top. Had it been any other teacher, she may have balked in disgust, but since it was Mr. Jones, a man with a grizzled face, sharp jawline, and strikingly blue eyes contrasting with his dark hair, she secretly squeezed her arms together, flaunting them more.

 

What started as elective afterschool tutoring at school led to afterschool tutoring at his place, on her insistence, since it was closer to her parent’s house. She started to slowly insert her own fingers inside her drenched pussy as she remembered the first time she came on to him.

 

“I’m eighteen. I’m a consenting adult,” she asserted confidently.

 

“But you’re my student. I am really not trying to get fired from this job.”

 

“I graduate this spring. In 6 months, that won’t be a problem. I want to do this. I won’t tell a soul. I want this. So bad.”

 

Sophie reached for his zipper on his pants as she lowered herself down between his legs. She could already feel his hard cock trying to burst out of his pants. As soon as she pulled his pants down and lowered her soft mouth onto his member, he got up and pushed her away.

 

Sophie turned back, dejected, until she felt him grab her by her shoulders swing her around and push her against the couch he was just sitting on. He got down on his knees and ripped off her tiny panties and started to bury his face into her tiny shaved pussy. After only a few seconds of rhythmic sucking and licking and watching him ravage her pussy so hungrily, she felt her body shake and rhythmically contract. She yelped in pleasure. Seeing her come made him lean her down on the couch, navigating his left hand up her dress and over her breasts. He figured she wasn’t wearing a bra since her nipples were already showing through her tight pink dress. He began to pry her soaking lips open with his thumb, and slowly enter her with his large cock.

 

She gasped for air, feeling the fullness inside her.

 

“Is this your first time?” he asked, querying about her tight pussy.

 

“Second... You’re so much bigger and better than the first guy. Please. Please keep going.”

 

With that declaration, he continued to rhythmically stroke inside of her. She felt that same bodily rumble come back and overcome every nerve in her body. This time, she let out an even louder yelp. He instantly covered her mouth and started thrusting even harder, feeling her vagina tremble around his enlarged dick.

 

“Are you on birth control?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Oh thank God...”

 

He then gave one final shove and blew a massive load inside her tight pussy. When he was done, he slowly pulled out of her cum-filled vagina.

 

At this point in her memory, she was already massaging her breasts and stroking her wet pussy as she lied in bed. Upon remembering him filling her up to the brim with cum, she felt a large orgasm rumble in her core. She let out an exasperated moan, saying, “Mmm Mr. Jones…”

 

“Mr. Jones, our English teacher?”

 

Sophie immediately sat back up in bed and pulled the blanket sheets around her.

 

Oh God, am I going crazy?

 

“…Duke?!”