- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 1 was more of a throw together chapter because I am no good at starting stories, believe me I suck at it so sorry about that.

After I arrived at the sex shop, I waited to be purchased by someone, anyone, I had to think of a plan. I couldnt just change my form as soon as I was unpackaged, My owner would be confused over where his lovedoll disappeared too. While I was thinking about my plan of escape I was picked up unfortunaly i couldn't see who picked me up as he was holding me the wrong way, all I could see was the floor. "would you like a bag, sir" the cashier asked him "No i would want to carry this lovedoll straight out the door in plain sight" he replied sarcastically. I did not recognise this mans voice, but a thought crossed my mind, if he was an unknown man then i have no idea what his intentions are. Time passed. I waited for my owners return fully aware of what was about to happen, I heard footsteps getting louderas they came closer. Then I was removed from my packaging, I felt air being pumped into my body, it felt extremely cold on my body, I was then laid down on the bed.

I saw this man's face and he had an evil look on it, his pants were nowere to be seen then he shoved his erect cock straight into my asshole without any hesitationhe was fast and rough. I did not think I could stand this but I had to wait it out, a couple of minutes later he stopped, Thank God i thought to myself. I was then deflated and shoved into a cupboard, "Time to change" I thought.

I had to get out of this mans place asap, I transformed into whatever came to mind first, whic was my normal self. I looked about and realized that I was lying downon the floor near the bus stop. I got up and waited until the bus came. Fastforwarding a bit until I was at home, I thought about my power while laying in bed, Ithought that if I could change into anything then will I be immortal? I didnt want to find out just yet. I laid down and caught up on some sleep, waking up was an experience.

I heard the buzzing of an alarm, half asleep I pushed the snooze button, I then realized I didn't set an alarm, must've just been left on from the day before I thought.5 minutes later I was awoke by the alarm again, I got up, I looked around everything looked different, then I looked in the mirror. I was different, I was a woman! my power must rifle through my dreams and change into anything I think of which so happened to be the train girl! The very same train girl who used me as a vibrator.

My first thought was to check the drawer I was in last time I was here, I opened the draw to find that the vibrator was there. My ower must move my mind into the object and not the object itself, if only I knew that earlier, I could've avoided being ass-fucked by some stranger! I attempted to change to something else but could not.I was lost and confused I did not know what to do. I looked at the calender to find that it was sunday and I didnt have work today neither did the train girl, who's name is Sarah according to all her documents. I decided to get a coffee and hopefully my powers may work later.

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully this peaks somebodies interest, then again we're all entitled to are own opinions.