- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story so be aware that it may not be the best.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a humble begining, to something i may not ever come back to.

After a long day at work I was at the bus stop waiting for a bus, the 79 bus to be precise. Leaning against a large metal pole with my phone in hand reading the latest tweets from the people I follow on Twitter when someone tweeted "say these words out loud and think of any object" so being curious I did. Then everything went dark for a few seconds, I was confused especially when it was bright earlier, I felt the ground move away from me when I realized where I was. I was in a shopping bag! How did I get here? I wondered, I had a long thought about it and came to the realization that it was that tweet, the tweet that had been deleted soon after it was posted. I tried to move my legs but I couldn't, I tried to shout but had no voice, then it struck me I was an object! but what kind of object? I pondered this on the ride to my new owners place, I heard a voice coming from outside the bag, it was a feminine voice, it sounded like...oh god...NO! 


It was the girl who I had met a week prior she was actually quite cute but I had only met her once, on a train journey. All of a sudden my world began to literally rock, as she had just tossed me and the contents of the bag on to her bed. I was still pondering the object I was when she pulled me out of the bag that's when I thought I realized what object I was, especially when she was butt naked, I thought i would be a pair of panties or some sort of lingerie, Oh how I thought wrong. I felt her fiddling with my feet (or what i thought was my feet) then I felt her shove batteries in the bottom of me, which i then realized was not my feet it was my asshole, I was penetrated by batteries I thought to myself. Then I felt my bottom be screwed back on and her messing with a switch of some kind, which made me shake either fast or slow, she chose the slow mode, then I was inserted carefully into her vagina, it started slow and she gradually got faster and faster, then all of a sudden I was sticky, wet and shaking uncontrollably. She then just placed me into her drawer, got changed and left.


After an hour or so I thought about if I could change the object I was, so I thought about another kind of object, the first thing that had come to mind was a piece of jewellery. so I thought about it then changed into my normal self? It must've been a dream, i awoke on the bus a bit confused on how i got on, i tried to move but again with no avail I couldn't. I was a necklace on my sister, i didn't like this so I thought of something else, I thought if I could turn into anything maybe I could turn into a smaller version of myself. Blackness. I awoke again on a train this time, but I was on a seat, which was not the best place to be when you are small I ran to the edge of the seat so I could not get sat on by anyone. That was a bad idea since the train came to a stop and knocked me off my feet, an influx of people got on to the train one blonde girl wearing a dress sat on me I was stuck. When she stood up to leave the train I was stuck to her behind, she took me with her to a restraunt with her friends, after about an hour of clinging to her ass for dear life she got to the restaurant and saw her friends, she walked straight over to them and bentover carefully placing her bag on the floor, giving me an ample oppurtunity to jump onto the table and hide. They ordered their food, once the waiter came with their meals I was starving I risked my life trying to get some grub, another bad idea, I was almost stabbed by her fork. Unfortunately I was stuck between the prods of the fork I was sent straight into her cavernous mouth, I had to quickly think of something else.


I awoke once more in some sort of factory, all I heard was "these are for testing and these are for packaging" then all of a sudden I was carried away by someone. I felt air being pumped into me from behind, and the next thing I see was some guy's dick being pushed into my mouth, then my asshole then my vagina? I must be a lovedoll! He must have squirted into me in all my holes because it felt like I was leaking. Then I was being cleaned and I heard "this one works fine" then I was set down and deflated next to a pile of other lovedolls, I was the placed into a box labbeled 'quality sex lovedoll' next thing I knew I was in the back of a truckbeing shipped to the local sex shop. Oddly enough I couldnt change into another object if I was packaged so I had to wait until I was bought and unpackaged to change my form.

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me your thoughts so far, I would love some feedback.