- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delays, I had to catch the story up on another site.

Mary had only the loud *GULP* to tell her what happened. She had gone from the relatively safe warm, moist cave of one woman into the infinitely more dangerous moist, warm cave of the other woman. Loud strangely deep sounding moans drowned out her screams as she was pulled downward through the dark haired woman’s esophagus. Mary tried to stop her descent by clawing at the walls but they were far too slippery so her nails found no purchase. Fluid matted her hair and covered her from head to toe making it so she slid down the giant woman’s gullet quite easily. The pressure around her subsided and she felt herself slide down a very smooth ridged surface. The stomach. She screamed again as the realization came to her that she was in someone’s stomach. Mary knew at least enough about human biology to know that if the woman did not throw her up before leaving the stomach, there was only one way she was getting out and it was not a pretty way.

 

Struggling to her feet the best she could on the uneven surface she had to figure out which way was towards the woman’s mouth and which way was the “darker path”. In complete darkness as she was she couldn’t see so she trusted to her ears and went in the direction of the loud thumping noise she knew to be the woman’s heart. Nothing was burning her yet but she did not want to trust the same providence that had allowed her not to need to breath to also protect her from digestion. With a renewed sense of determination she made her way in the direction she hoped was the esophagus, as mindful of her footing as she would if she were walking on ice. She had gotten use to the heat and humidity of being inside of another person but the sour smell of the woman’s stomach was starting to make her feel woozy.

 

It didn’t take her long to reach the side of the stomach and once there she quickly found that finding the right set of ridges that were the bottom of the esophagus was fairly difficult. The walls of the stomach were very irregular and she had to insert her hands between each “ridge” to see if it was the opening she was looking for. As she thought that perhaps she had found the right spot, she felt her orientation begin to change. At first she was slipping backwards and before she could go far she was just plain falling. She hit the bottom with enough force to knock the wind out of her and when she regained her breath she pounded her fist against the stomach beneath her in frustration. Now she would likely have to wait until the woman went to sleep before she could make another attempt.

 

-

 

Patty wiped the sweat off her forehead as she sat up. She felt that mix of exhaustion and energy that came after having been fulfilled and she smiled at her partner. Linda smiled back at her and Patty was about to kiss her again when she felt a strange feeling in her stomach. Probably just hungry she thought to herself as she started to get up. She hadn’t lied about any of the groceries needing to be refrigerated, but she had also brought home some Chipotle to surprise Linda. It was both of their favorite restaurant so she was not surprised to see Linda squeal with joy as she lifted the bags of food out the plain brown bags she had hidden them in. Linda poured the glasses of iced tea while Patty cleared the table off and set the plates down.

 

-

 

Mary was starting to become worried. The amount of fluid dripping from the top of the stomach had increased substantially and the sour smell was getting stronger. She then felt pretty stupid, of course the woman would eat at least once before she went to sleep. Mary started to panic then over the coming event. How much would the woman eat? Will the acid digest me too? I don’t want to be turned into shit! her voice shrieked in her mind but she knew she would have no choice in the matter. She was in the belly of a giant woman who was unaware that she even existed. With a “plopping” sound it began. Mary tried to stand up but something that felt as heavy as a couch fell from above forcing her to the stomach below. It smelled of mexican food and it shamed her to admit that having not eaten anything all day it smelled quite good even in its current state. She hoped that no one would ever know what she had done as she stuffed some of the glob in her mouth. She told herself it was just being practical, that she would need to build up her strength if she was going to escape out of the woman’s throat. But deep down she knew that if she survived this and was sent south, she would rather not be hungry when she was trapped in the woman’s colon. As she bitterly ate, more globs rained from above burying her.

Chapter End Notes:

How will Mary escape now? Would you even call it an "escape" at that point?