- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delays (really busy this holiday season) but here is the hopefully much anticipated chapter.

 

 

Linda and Patty began kissing passionately before they even entered the room. Even though they had been together for years, they had long since resolved to keep the passion between them alive (even if sometimes it took a little work). Alternating between embracing and taking their clothes off, they slowly but surely made it to the bed - onto which Linda playfully pushed Patty. Patty made a gasp of mock indignation as she adopted her own playful smile and curled her finger towards her telling Linda to come and join her. Linda tried her best to climb onto the bed in a provocative manner and pressed her naked body against her partners.

 

The two made out for a time, their brows and sexes beginning to moisten. When Patty felt the time had come she moved Linda off to her side and rolled over herself, placing her hand between Linda’s legs. She felt the silky smooth sides of Linda’s thighs on each side of her hand as she worked her middle finger into Linda’s vagina. The two resumed their kissing as Patty used her hand to start getting her partner fired up.

 

-

 

Mary had worked her way to the front of the giant woman’s vagina but when the woman started getting moist she felt herself starting to slip out. Grabbing the only handholds she could (which turned out to be fiery red pubic hairs) she held herself in place as she watched the giant woman’s partner underneath. Mary saw as the other giant woman was tossed on the bed and this brief glimpse showed a very attractive dark haired woman with lovely blue eyes motioning for the giant woman she inhabited to join her. The bed seemed to rush under her and soon she could only see bits and pieces of the dark haired women (primarily the area above her knees and below her navel). She felt herself starting to loose her handhold and started to worry that if the red haired giant got much more aroused she would slip and fall out and be crushed by their massive forms during their love making.

 

Just as she was about the slip, the giant woman she was holding onto rolled over and Mary’s orientation changed to first the ceiling of the apartment before a well manicured hand filled her vision. Mary was pushed into the red haired woman’s vagina even further, and felt herself slipping further and further into the now moist cave. Darkness filled her vision and the only sounds she could hear were low pitched moans and the gurgles of the woman’s guts. At first Mary feared she would suffocate but for some reason she found herself not needing to breath. It was a strange feeling, she could still smell but did not start feeling the effects of suffocation. She pondered this, wondering if it was because of her size or if it was an aspect of this world when she felt her fleshy prison change position and she felt herself sliding in the opposite direction - towards the outside.

 

-


As Linda’s moans filled their room Patty felt pretty good about herself, but she was starting to want to get some of her own action. She patted Linda on the thigh and crudely licked her top lip - to which Linda smiled broadly. Linda got up on her knees and turned around as if she was going to sit on Patty’s face. Patty spread her legs enough for Linda to use her mouth on her as she began returning the favor. Linda’s lower lips were red and swollen so Patty instead worked on stimulating her partners clit with her tongue, shifting between that and roughly kissing her partner’s pussy. This was more for her benefit than for Linda’s - Linda prefered manual stimulation over oral stimulation but Patty thought she might as well capitalize on the situation. Patty closed her eyes as she continued to eat Linda out and as she had the same done to her she got so distracted she didn’t even notice as something fell out of her partner and into her open mouth. Swallowing what some distant part of her mind probably told her was just a big glob of fluids she continued to sixty nine her partner.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Looks like trouble for Mary - is this the end?!