- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am sorry for the delays! 

 

The giant woman’s labia loomed up ahead, their moistened curves and ridges stood perky as and unweathered by time below a well trimmed patch of pubic hair. Mary had always been a little bisexual so for the first time in the day she felt something other than fear. Mary felt a sort of nervous arousal at the two colossal sails greeted her. She was rubbed against them gently and she felt a little ashamed as she willingly kissed the giant woman’s lower lips. The water had washed away most of the odor of the region, leaving only a combination of a soapy smell and the natural musk of the giant woman’s vagina. As the poof ball circled the opening Mary felt her face gently rub against the woman’s clitoris and as she did she thought she felt a vibration through the woman’s body. As she was rubbed in a circular pattern she was unaware of the giant woman’s other hand . . .

 

-

 

Linda was just finishing up cleaning her lower half when the poof ball tickled her in just the right spot, causing her face to flush with arousal. Smiling she thought to herself that now might not be a bad time for a little stress relief. Not a bad time at all. As she continued to gently rub her womanhood, she reached with her other hand to the side of the shower where she had placed her dildo earlier. It wasn’t a big one, only about six inches or so but that was the perfect amount for her. It had been a gift from Patty back from before they had come out and it always made her think of the fun times they had had together with it. It felt so good, the feeling of it passing her moistened and soapy lips and exploring her hidden depths that she barely noticed a strange squeak. Must be the rubber on flesh squeaking she thought to herself dismissing the noise as she began to really get into it.

 

-

 

As the giant woman washed in a circular motion, Mary felt her arm get caught in the woman’s clitoral hood and felt the poof ball leave her behind. This shocked her out of her trance and she followed its form as it left. Then she saw something she didn’t expect to see and screamed as loud as she could, not caring if the giant woman discovered her. It was the size of a missile and appeared to be made of a slightly translucent red rubber. The giant woman had a dildo and was preparing to use it. Mary did not have time to scream again as it came from above and dislodged her from where she was stuck and drove her into darkness.

 

While she couldn’t see anything, she could feel the overwhelming warmth of the giant woman’s sex. The inside was soft as silk and perfectly moist. Mary might have perhaps would have enjoyed feeling something so smooth, had she not been hurled into it against her will. As it was, the feeling of the ever so soft interior was fairly far from her mind as she felt herself thrust forward into the woman’s depths. Eventually she found herself slammed against a hard donut shaped surface before the monster dildo drew her backwards. Again and again Mary was slammed against the giant woman’s cervix until she felt herself slip off the dildo and instead stick to the walls of the vagina. She tried to turn around and crawl downward and out, but every time she tried the horrible dildo pushed her further back in. She wept in frustration until the thrusting stopped after what seemed like an eternity. She made it close enough to the entrance that she could still get some fresh air, but not enough that she could see out as the giant woman closed her legs. As the giant woman started moving around she heard the shower cut off. Mary wondered how she was going to get out of this situation.

 

-

 

Linda felt relaxed and rejuvenated after her “special shower”. As she put on fresh underwear, she thought she must have really had a lot of pent up tension because it almost felt as if there was still something stimulating her from the inside. She giggled as she thought about how absurd that was and couldn’t wait until later when Patty came home. As if summoned by her lover’s longing, Linda heard the door open and peeked out while still getting dressed to see Patty come in with some groceries. Throwing caution to the wind Linda ran over and embraced Patty, giving her a passionate kiss. Patty was surprised at such things happening all of a sudden but smiled her own smile after words.

 

“None of the groceries need to be refrigerated - we have time if there is something you want to show me . . . in the bedroom “


Linda felt a sudden twinge inside her and wondered at what could cause something to twitch down there. She didn’t daydream long as she eagerly took Patty back to the bedroom.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Mary be discovered by Patty? Find out next time!

 

If anyone has any suggestions in the direction they would like the story to go let me know. I have the story already planned out but there is always room for alterations.