- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The feedback was so positive that it spurred me on to finish the second chapter a little ahead of schedule!

 

Mary was miserable. She couldn’t decide between which was worse - when the giant woman walked or when the giant woman did nothing. The times when the woman didn’t move for what seemed like eternity was the worse she decided. There was nothing to do during those times but be forced to endure the increasingly bad odor of the woman’s sweaty feet. If I don’t get out of here soon I will bake like a ham Mary thought. So far Mary had been able to tolerate her growing hunger and thirst but she started to worry that if she didn’t get something to drink in this oven of a shoe she was going to die of dehydration. More and more the thought of trying to drink some of the woman’s foot sweat seemed less repulsive. The worst part was not knowing what was going to happen next or when it was going to happen. Mary felt completely at the mercy of the young women she was stuck with.

 

The footsteps that had become somewhat tolerable suddenly picked up in pace. Mary’s teeth rattled with each step as she could only assume the giant woman had begun running. Up and forward, then SLAM! Over and over again and before long sweat from the woman’s foot was drenching both Mary and the sock. The horrible roller coaster ride coupled with the now unbearable heat and stench made Mary start heaving. With nothing in her there was nothing to throw up, but that didn’t stop her body from trying. Panicking, she flailed at the woman’s toes to try to make it stop, but all that did was couple with the sweat to cause her to slide further under the second toe. Barely able to breathe and unable to move, Mary could only scream as the giant woman continued to run.

 

-

 

Linda was tired after her afternoon run so she took the bus back to their apartment. Patty was likely still at work so she had the apartment entirely to herself. She thought mischeviously that this would be a good time for a “special” shower. Patty was always such a stickler over how much water long showers used but she couldn’t imagine how that would make a difference or how she would find out if Linda indulged just this once. Grabbing a few things from the bedroom, she went into the bathroom to start the shower. As the water heated up she took off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. Still a few more pounds to go she thought as she held a little bit of belly fat between her thumb and fingers. Well enough about that, time to relax. With a relieved sigh, she stepped into the shower, setting a few items from the bedroom on the wall of the shower.

 

-

 

At first, Mary had felt relieved that the running had stopped, but as she felt the giant woman remove her shoes, she had a new fear - what if she slipped under the socked foot and was crushed? Mary held as tightly as she could to the bottom of the toe as the giant woman walked around the apartment. Blessed cool air and blinding light replaced the hot and dark of the socks as the woman took them off. While it was much more lit the only thing that Mary could see was the bottom of the toe as she continued to hold on for dear life. Warm water flowed between the toes of the woman as Mary could only assume the wretched girl had decided to take a shower. Swallowing her pride and some of the life-giving freshwater, Mary started to feel hopeful for the first time in hours. That was until Mary felt something rough and at the same time slippery underneath her.

 

Mary felt herself come loose from the toe and as she looked underneath of her she was on one of those poofy shower balls. In horror she watched as the woman first used the ball to clean the underside of her other foot and then as she felt herself pressed up against the shaved legs of the woman realized that the woman soaped herself up from the bottom up. Sure enough after being rubbed all over the woman’s legs, she looked and saw the youthful, well rounded derriere come into sight. After a brief time on each cheek the light disappeared as she was forced directly against the smooth round anus of the woman. Even with the soap, the previously unwashed butt crack of the woman was wretched smelling. Overcoming her earlier shock and determined that she was not going to endure any more of this, she tried to punch the hole as hard as she could. Over and over again she punched out at anything she could but it did not seem to work.


As quickly as she was in, she was out of the butt crack. The giant woman’s form flashed by her as the poof ball was brought around to the front. Mary screamed in frustration as she was driven forward directly towards the giant woman’s womanhood.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Mary ever get Linda's attention? Will Linda's womanhood devour poor Mary? Find out next chapter!

 

I hope everyone liked this chapter (I have a hard time writing feet stuff :( ). Please leave comments with your thoughts and feelings and also if you have any requests for the story. I have the story planned out but there is no reason I can't make a few fan requested changes!