- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As promised here is another chapter, minor exposition and dialogue. 

 

 Queen Mya was sitting in her throne room reading over the statistics on male fatalities since her rule started three years ago. At the young age of nineteen Mya was the youngest Queen to date. She came from a Elite bloodline of the uprising feminists who had rebelled and started the age of women.

 

Groomed from a very young age the Queen had been indoctorinated in the thinking of female superiority. Her studies of male boorish behavior was not exactly accurate as it had been altered to make men look worse than they were. The feminist party was very specific and precise in their brainwashing methods after some slight they felt men had been dealing them. Male superiority of the mind and body along with the suppression of the female to be nothing more than arm candy and homemakers was seen as a major point of female hate towards the male gender.

 

Mya had been fascinated with the male race for as long as she could remember and although she was raised to hate them she felt a odd sort of attraction to their percieved boorish ways. The image of a strong masculine man protecting the dainty female was both appalling and appealing. She could not help but be physically attracted to their manly features and muscular bodies, but had not ever encountered one face to face. She only knew of them from old media clips and history lessons on how women overcame the men to become superior.

 

Having never been around one she was delighted to learn that once she became Queen she would be able to claim one as her new Beau, a position the Senate had just created to award all high ranking members of the Royal Service a prize.

 

Men had become commodities and status symbols for the rich and powerful. They were seen as pleasant pets who were pretty to look at and trained to pleasure females at the cost of their health or life if needed. A woman's orgasm was the only important thing in their little lives.

 

There had been an alrming trend however which the new Queen had been briefed on and that was the illegal kidnapping and imprisonment of males by women known as the lower garb. These women were less regal and served as more worker types who had been closer to the male stigma with their sexual desires which would drive them to conduct heavy violence on anyone including the tiny men who were simply to fragile to defend themselves.

 

The Senate had passed certain rules in which tiny men were afforded certain rights as servants to their masters. These men would be branded and if they were owned by a member of the Royal Bloodline they were off limits to any female in the working class. Any such violation would be seen as a capital offense and action would be taken. A male who served a dignitary was seen as an extension of said dignitary and any act on that male was seen as action against said dignitary with punishments to match.

 

Mya was reading her chief security's report and learned of the rising violence and knew that a public message needed to be sent. As it so happened her selected male was to be sent to her today and she was not going to let these heathen women endanger her reign.

 

Outside of the Royal Chambers a working class woman by the known last name of Rodenson was being led by the royal guards as she was handcuffed.She had taken a newly branded male in her place of work and abducted him. The young male was to be presented to one of the Queen's inner circle.Rodenson couldn't help herself as she watched the tiny male being groomed for presentation, his long flowing hair and slight mustache along with his finely tuned body was a treat to her eyes. He had been sprayed down to smell like chocolate and her instincts just took over.

 

A lower class female was not to touch anything branded for Royalty. She had snatched the young male and stuffed him down between her sizeable bosom soaking him in sweat and getting her scent all over him. The terrified man had been damaged beyond repair as her unrefined grip broke his ribs and right leg.

 

His cries of pain were barely audible to her and before she even got two feet out the door to make her escape she had been captured and read her rights.  The guards carefully took out the now damaged male and realized that not only had he been damaged but now he was soaked in the scent of this heathen woman and unfit to come into contact with Lady Rose.

"Such a shame" said the young female guard as she looked down at the pretty young face of the mangled man. His tight perfect body was now heavily bruised and worse he smelled of his captor.

 

The young guard lifted her black boot over the terrified male who was destined to serve royalty but now was destined to be a stain on her boot. " Goodbye pretty boy."  The tiny male couldn't even get out a squeak before he was flattened to paste beneath the tons of wieght of the young guard.

 

"It's always such a shame and a waste to dispose of something pretty like that , Lady Rose will not be pleased. Males are getting to be pretty scarce around here." The young guard spoke to her partner.

 

"Yeah I know, this filthy heathen will face the wrath of the Republic."

 

........

Back to the Auction Block

 

Going once, Going twice.

 

Larry was about to be handed over to one of the huge forms in the crowd when the auctioneer was interrupted by a Regal British voice.

 

"I bid 100 millions Credits."

 

The audience of wealthy women gasped at this latest bid, histories highst saling male went at half this price. Tory looked around to locate the woman who had just raised the stakes by 8 million credits.

 

Scanning the crowd she spotted the woman who the voice belonged to as  none other than her fellow BlueLiner Twenty one year old Renee Highstander. The Blue silk dress identified her as one of the few in line for royalty a psotion even Tory herself had been passed over for.

 

Before Tory could think of Renee's  reasons for showing her up she needed to make a decision. Her pride and want of this man was burning so when she saw the smug Raven Haired Renee Tory impusively spit out "200 million!"

 

The whole crowd hushed even the auctioneer at this amount, Renee stared at Tory with a glare and almost raised the stakes but was given a budget of 100 million. As much as she wanted to show up Tory she knew that she would get the last man after this one at a far cheaper rate and bit her tongue.

 

Larry was in and out of what seemed like reality and dreams. He could barely maintain focus with the glaring lights and huge women all around him. Beads of sweat and a pounding headache were only interrupted when he made out the words Sold.

 

Tory took a moment to stare at Renee and smugly flick her hair back before exiting the crowd to go backstage and collect her prize. She had just paid a huge amount of money but it was worth it to get a one up on her old rival.She walked to the back and licked her lips in satisfaction as she had not only got her prize but took away something Renee had wanted as well.

 

 

Renee looked up as Tory walked away and muttered to herself.'' Enjoy the moment Tory."

Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter Plot Point:

 

Tory meets Larry and introduces him into her home and his new life.

Tory: He sure is cute and unlike most men she had heard of, he may have a sense of entitlement and nerve but he was now her's.

"Here's the thing pretty thing I own you know and at 200 million credits you are an expensive piece of jewelry."

Larry: She was absolutely huge and from what he could tell very pretty but very very large. He needed to let her know he wasn't some spineless object though.

" I am not some plaything and have never aksed to be brought into this world, I am a person not some some pet!"