- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Orientation Day.

 Walking into a large white structure and dressed in numbered suits the rhythmic pounding of issued boots pounded the pavement in unison creating a large clumping sound. Being led into what was loosely described as their commitment to peace every single young male in this procession of drafted volunteers glumly watched only the back of their fellow doomed brothers walking into the depressing looking structure which was framed by the equally dark cloudy sky above.

 

Each young man was of perfect mating age between the ages of eighteen to thirty. There was an annual five year draft in which each male had a twelve year window in which they were eligible for this forced peace act. They had been schooled in the history of the war and knew why it was done.

 

Most had been very young when their parents informed them of this possibility and some had nightmares leading to phsychological breakdowns.Some men claimed insanity or purposely damaged themselves to disqualify them but this act was met with a severe penalty of Exclusion.

 

For some they had left behind families of their own knowing they would never see them again.Wives, sisters, mothers,brothers, sons and daughters along with some guilded girlfriends gasped in unison when their loved ones assigned a number were drawn for duty.

 

On Orientation day the selected men ranging from teenagers to thirty year olds were taken into the city by the Queen's police force of women all well over seventy feet tall and lean with solid muscle and surly attitudes and forced into their new issued uniforms. These uniforms were degrading in the fact that they were frilly and pink and very very revealing of the humiliated men's legs. These men were now seen as nothing but eye candy and were forced to apply silly things like a doll would wear.

 

The feminists took great pride in making these young men pay for the boorish behavior of their ancestors and thus were treated as their foremothers had been. The men were taken into a large auditorium filled with thousands of young women who were also of the same breeding ages of the men ranging from eighteen to thirty who had been selected as the finalists to bid on this new batch of delectable males.

 

Wolf whistles and hoots were heard as the men primped and prettied were strolled out onto the stage fifty at a time. The men were assigned beauty numbers and the prettier they were also determined their price status. This was another humiliation tactic as the men were graded with the factors of their age backgrounds provided upon being drafted and their general appearance along with skill set which was provided by their wives and girlfriends of their old life.

 

As was always the case with these auctions the men were demanded to report to their winning bidders upon purchase and fitted with a control chip in their necks which was used to regulate punishment and a kill switch if an escape was attempted. Certain women had other procedures done like removing the men's voicebox to avoid any whining and in some cases if the woman was purchasing the man for other purposes than mating after the initial deposit the woman would have the man sewn into one of her most sensitive areas and forced to live there until a time the woman wanted them removed. This was still an early stage procedure and fatality possibilities caused this to be frowned upon by most major medical facilities.The product line was becoming endangered due the harsh tratment and trauma causing male birthrates to decline.

 

 

One of these tiny men who was on deck about ready to take the stage as a Tier 12 man which meant he was a pricey object was a baby faced ninteen year old Larry Bannon. He had a marvelous physique and his Green eyes made his stark handsome face even better to glance upon. His girlfriend of two years back home had hoped to build a life with him and with their recent engagement it appeared life was good. He was a very charming well spoken man who treated her like his Egyptian Queen. He had recently found a good job as a banker and had opened up a mortgage in a beautiful gated community.

 

It all came crashing down as he was contacted by the Federal Government and informed him of his number coming up.

 

As Larry was trotting out on the brightly lit stage he tried putting thoughts of his girlfriend and life back home. He was a noble man and if this was his fate, unfair as it was he was not about to cry and pout.His hard steward like face greatly differed from the feelings he had inside.

 

Feeling the heat of the blinding light Larry's ears almost burst from the loud laughter coming from several gigantic women too large to count in size or number. Their large bodies made it hard to focus on any single face as it was like staring into a city skyskape with several building stretching into the sky like great oaks.

 

Things began to pass like a blur for him as he stood in a lineup being sized up like a piece of meat.His focus went to his feet as he felt trying to take in every little detail would overwhelm him and cause a panic attack. He stood like an old English Bobby not letting a single sign of emotional unrest show on his face.

 

Out in the crowd a young woman wearing pigtails and blonde hair looked on the stage at potential buys. She was already a very powerful political figure at only twenty two years old and seemed to have a great life with several persuasive friends. Her power was evident in not only her political sense but also her physical and mental as well. She was large even for a Titaness standing at a near ninety feet tall and strapped with lean muscle but also a rack quite large for her body type. She was a washboard like ab smashing phsysical specimen like none other and her intellect was filled with quick wit and a mind always churning and some would claim scheming for more power.

 

Today was not about any of that however it was about gaining something she could hang over the heads of every woman in her presence except for a few other elites like herself. She was here to get a Blue Blood or a Tier 12 pocket toy to be her arm candy. She had waited patiently for the first 11 Tiers to show up and knew with the bidding prices these lower level males were fetching meant getting a 12 would be extremely expensive.

 

She waited patiently for two hours and watched as winning bidders scooped up their claim and left presumably to a more private arena.

 

Taking time to swill down a few shots of champagne the powerful Tory Bell had finally spotted the young man she wanted. She took her magnescope from her purse and zoomed in on the stage looking over each man seeing them and their postures. Her inspection yielded her the results she wanted and saw the demeanor of these young men were better trained and less fidgety than the level 1-6 and quite more handsome than the 7-11's .

 

One in particular caught her eye however and it was the stoic looking green eyed beauty with calves sculpted from marble. His face was masculine yet gentle and framed with wavy brown hair. This was her man number 145 as his uniform number was. She awaited his number to come up hoping he would come somehwere in the midle as to weed out the too trigger happy yet to also keep the desperate to avoid overpaying for the last few.

 

She tapped her foot anxiously in anticipation, as the spokeswoman came up to the mic she informed all in attendance this was the last batch. She then plugged the Queen's messages on proper payment methods and regulations on licensing their male with the population office before starting the bidding. Tory felt an unfamilar pit in her stomach as she awaited the time and placenment of her target.

 

Larry was lost in thoughts of old movies he enjoyed watching and tried to put his mind away from this place........

Chapter End Notes:

In the Next Episode:

 

Larry looks at his new owner and is instructed in his expected duties.

 

Tory places her bet on Larry but is put into a bidding war with an old rival who also wants her prize.

 

A certain man is treated to the forceful nature of a malicious horny young lady who may lose her prize and her freedom for breaking one of the Queen's rules.

 

We get a brief look at Larry's background and his former GF.