- Text Size +

Soon we reached the high school as she proclaim, “We’re here. Now..” I felt less pressure and weight and soon I could breathe better. I watched as her ass rose and was now hovering above. Then a hand came down and grabbed me, bring me up to her chest. In her other hand was Holly who was gasping for air. She laughed. “You didn’t give me a massage at all. Now, I’m going to be walking a lot than usual and I could use someone massaging my toes..” she smiled. She placed us on the other seat near her giant backpack. I watched as she brought her one foot up and started to undo her shoe in the car. She slipped her sock off and looked at me first. “Boys first!” as she grabbed me. She hovered me over her sock and let it open with her other hand. She let go and I fell. I noticed white walls as I was falling and soon reached the end. I looked up and saw her eye. “Watch out!” she said. She brought the sock down. Then I saw her toes. They were squirming their way in. Closer and closer. Soon I was pressed against her big toe that was the size of me. Her foot was in the sock and again I felt numb and couldn’t move. She put her shoe on and gently placed her foot down. I squirmed my way but was too late. My stomach to my head was free as I sat against her sock. The way I sat started to kill my neck. My leg and waist were caught by her big toe, pressing down. I tried to get out of it but with no luck. She wiggled her feet and I felt her big toe massage my penis. I was erect, stabbing her big toe. “Ow” she said. “Careful” I heard her yell. It felt like it heaven as her big toe was constantly moving as she massaged my erect penis.


“Your turn!” she said. I could barely hear her from in her shoe.


After seconds past as heard her saying, “All done, let's get going. Whoever massages my feet the best will get rewarded!” Then I felt less pressure on my crotch and legs, but not until she started to walk. Every step of her left foot caused more pressure on my waist and legs. I felt more pain on my erect penis that was constantly being pressed hard on. I couldn’t feel anything as it started to throb and go numb. After walking around for at best hours, I heard all sorts of noises. People talking, laughing, some bells and footsteps all around me. At this point I couldn’t even feel my lower body and my crotch was in pain. Soon I heard a door and little to no moving. I heard a toilet flush. We were in the bathroom. Then I heard a stall door open and close. I felt her shoe move then it came off as the light seemed brighter than before. I heard a sink and then the door open again. I saw the light come through as the sock was slowly moving down towards me. I held on tight to her big toe and dangled from it as she placed her sock into her shoe on the ground. She grabbed ahold of me and placed me on her lap, directly on the zipper. She reached over and started to take off her other sock. I looked up from her lap and could only see her giant breast looming over me.


I looked around and saw she was sitting on the toilet, thankfully not using it. My legs and crotch were starting to feel better. Then she brought her hand back empty. Then out of no where her left hand grabbed me and brought me up to her face. “We need to make adjustments. Holly has been doing great, even licking my toes. You on the other hand keep stabbing my big toe with that dick of yours.” She then brought her fingers and squeezed on my penis. It felt so bad and when she let go I could barely feel it. “Stop doing that! What if squeezed your breast!”


“Good luck small man. Lets keep this quick, but hold on.”


She placed me on her lap again then bent over and started to put her other shoe back on. Her breast came closer and even bigger. I looked up in awe and stood there looking at em. Soon she moved back and picked me up again bringing me to her face.


“Alright, my boobs have been killing me all day. Never knew these big of breasts would hurt so much. Even this sports bra is too small. I need something in between. You.”


“Wha-wait, what abou-” then I stopped myself. Hell yes I would do that. “Nevermind.”


“Alllrright! Hold on let me adjust my bra.”


Then with her other hand she reached into her shirt and undid her sports bra. “Oh god. That feels good.” She started to fondle her breast and then stopped. She adjusted her breast and redid her sports bra. “Now for you.” She grabbed my head with two fingers and dangled me from her cleavage. Then she lowered me into her cleavage. I felt her fat breast as I squeezed my way in. It felt amazing as her soft and fat breast started to become walls to me. I didn’t move anything and soon she shoved me down further into her cleavage. I looked up and the light was starting to fade. Then the light went away as her fingers moved. It became dark. I could barely breathe as I was pressed against her breast. They were soft and my penis started to throb. I licked her breast multiple times. “Oh god that tickles. Knock it off. Save it till the night.” she giggled. I stopped myself and soon she started to move. Her breast were pressed right against each other so much they didn’t even jiggle at all.


Classes and classes passed and during that time I even fell asleep from not being able to do anything. Soon the last class ended. She walked out with friends I presumed and she headed to her car. I heard the engine roar and knew the car was moving. After awhile she reached her house and the school was done, meaning no more foot or boob torture. She got out, opened the front door and entered. She pulled me out of her breast and placed me on her shoulder. I held on as she brought her foot up and took of her shoe and sock. She took off her other shoe and sock and threw them on the floor. She held Holly as she did and grabbed me in her other hand. She brought us at her neck level.


“Alright, Holly was amazing. Foot licking and rubbing, best way to please a giantess.”Then she looked at me, “Antonino, you kept stabbing my foot with your cock. But.. you did make my breast feel so much better. You two deserve some sort of treat.”


She ran upstairs and walked into her room. She placed us on the bed. “I need to change, since I’ll be heading out again. You two can have fun. Don’t worry either, I’ll bring the Jeffe perfume.”


“Where are you going?” demanded Holly.


“Watch the tone. You know that I could smush you down with my finger? How small are you guys, at least 2 inches?”


She stopped getting off-topic and said, “I’ll be heading out with some friends. Now, I need to get ready.”


She then started to strip in front of us by taking the grey t-shirt off and throwing it onto the floor. She giggled as she undid her sports bra and threw it on top of her shirt. Her breast came flying out from her bra as they seemed to much larger than they were squeezed by her bra.


“Ah. Amazing. Enjoying the view?” she smiled. Then she unzipped her skinny jeans and placed them on her pile of clothes. “I think I’ll be keeping this on..” she joked as she brought her thong out with her hand and let go it, smacking it into her crotch. She then grabbed a black t-shirt and tore off two small pieces. She walked over to us and got each of us a piece of the shirt.


“Dress your selves, if you want to.” I grabbed the piece but could only stare up at her gigantic breasts. She looked down at my cock and brushed her cold pinky against it. It flew up with a jolt of excitement. She giggled, turning around and getting clothes from the dresser. I couldn’t see her anymore as she ran into the bathroom to apply makeup and her clothes.