- Text Size +

On a busy day of school during sixth period, I decided I needed a quick walk. I was tired and beat from so many tests I did this week and today was the worst though, with a major test in Physics next period. I couldn’t even get a grade score of any my Physics and I was doomed to fail. My classmates didn’t notice me as they were all talking, chatting and studying for the test. The teacher wasn’t the brightest either, and of course was talking to the other students when they asked questions or concerns. I decided to sneak out, and so I did. I walked out casually and acted normal. My teacher didn’t even notice and neither did anyone else. I looked around in the hallway, seeing a bunch of Freshmens walk down one side and the other side just had two teachers talking, whom I barely knew. I decide to walk towards the Freshmen and blend in, even though I was a Junior. Inside my head I knew it worked but had to find a way to an exit. I scurried down the hallway with some Freshmen, but as soon as I reached some stairs I was all alone. I quietly walked down them, look out for teachers. When I got to the bottom I took a hard left, and without noticing..


Bam!


Before I even blinked, I walked straight into someone. I ran right into what seems to be a female teacher. I walked right into her, knocking her off her feet. She slowly lost control, but I reacted quickly and reached out for her. Mistakenly, somehow I grabbed her ass with one hand and the other grabbing her left shoulder. I quickly raised my hand from her ass on her arm and brought her up. She was blonde-brunette, having blue eyes, white skin and being about 24 years old and 5’3. Her hair was in a ponytail and was wearing circular glasses. She was wearing white 1” high heels and a white with black striped office dress that buttoned up her large breast.


“Please, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do run into you an-and touc-..”


“Its fine..”


She spoke in an annoyed voice, but never looked up at me. She was brushing herself off. I slowly backed away, watching her face


“Look, I’ll just be going, oka-”


“Hold on. What are you doing in the hallway during periods?” Suddenly she looked up at me and stared right into my eyes.


“I, uh. Someone sent me to..”


“Hmm. Someone sent you to me?”


“Er, yes.”


“Who?”


“My teacher, Mr. Sk-”


She looked at me through my lies and could easily tell I was lying, but I guess she didn’t really know.


“I don’t care. Just get bac- Wait. Instead.” she stopped and pondered for a bit and then talked again, “I need you to go into the storage room, grab the boxes that say my name, Holly, and put them in my classroom and on my desk. I need to go speak to another teacher and I'll come back to my classroom soon. I don’t have the time and I’m running behind my schedule. We can forget about what you were doing and what you just did. Just stay there with the box and I'll tell you what to do.”


“Okay. Um, Mrs Ho-”


“Miss. Miss Holly. My classroom isn’t far from here, just down the hallway behind you and you’ll see A104. Be quick.”


“Of course.”


As soon as I was done speaking, she looked at me a slowly licked her lips. It felt little bit awkward. I stood there frozen, waiting for her to move. She then bit her lips, winked at me and walked away. I stood there and looked back for a second. She had one hand against her ass and the other on her hip as she was slowly strolling down the hallway. I looked back. “What the hell was that..” I gulped and soon walked down the hallway towards her classroom in the direction she pointed before another teacher saw me.


           I reached the classroom and slowly opened the door as I looked around. The classroom was like any other classroom. I walked in and began to walk towards her desk. The box full of books was there, with a computer, some pencils, folders, papers and a glass bowl of candy. The candy seemed like chocolate bars, but smaller. I felt tempted to grab one, but resisted. I went around and inside the desk and tested the box. It wasn't that heavy and seemed really light for a box of textbooks. I walked over holding it and placed it on a nearby desk. I looked at the clock and saw not even ten minutes passed by since the start of the period.


            “Wait, what the hell am I doing?” I thought to myself. She doesn’t even know my name or that I’m a Junior. Plus she’ll barely remember my face. Then I thought to myself. She was pretty gorgeous. I’ll stay awhile until she comes back then I’ll get of here. Then I looked back and examined the classroom. The back was only shelves and some seemed to be motivational posters. The right side where her desk was was only one large window looking out into the green soccer field. The left was bare but had closet and some cabinets. The front was just a huge white board used for markers. I pulled out the seat and sat next to the box.


             It felt like minutes went by before I heard the door handle turned. I looked at the door opening and saw Miss Holly walk in. “I see you have the box. Can you put it on the shelf for me and empty out the textbooks and stack them neatly."


             "Okay."

I got up from the seat and grabbed the box. I sat the box down and started to take out the books and pile them. While I was doing that, she began to talk.


  “So, whats your name?” she asked.


  Without looking at her, I answered “Antonino”


  “Are you a senior?”


  “Um, no. A junior exactly.” I said. Silence came about for a few seconds.


   "Do you have a girlfriend? You seem like a very handsome young man."


              "No, Miss Holly."


              "You can call me just Holly."


              I looked back and saw her walking to the door and closing it. She slowly walked over towards me. I didn't hesitate and turned my head towards the books.


"Tell me. Do you like blondes?"


"Um, yes. Holly."


"Good.. Another question.. What size bras do you like..?"


"I uh. Erm. I guess big ones? Miss Holly, I mean Holly, this seems a little bit awkward.."


"Oh, it does? Hmm. Okay, but I have to show you something."


I turned around and stopped stacking the books. I looked at her. Her buttoned blouse wasn't buttoned on the top, showing off some of her cleavage. She bit her lips again and slowly walked towards me. I slowly backed away, astonished. I was tempted to grab them but halted.


"Don't walk away.."


She stepped slowly closer. Every step she undid another button on her blouse, showing off more of her cleavage. I stood there, frozen. She smiled and began to slowly take off her blouse. She removed it and threw it on the floor. All she had one was the skirt, heels and lace black bra. The bra seemed to barely support her breast.


"So.. Do you want to feel them.."


She put her leg on my waist and her arm around my shoulder, getting even closer to me. Her perfume was intoxicated to my nose and smelled lilac flowers. It was a refresh and felt relaxed. Her chest was against my chest and put her crotch on my waist, pressing against me. She looked at me.


“Wait-whoa. Hold on”. I said, gently pushing her away.


“Whoa there.”


“Miss Holly this is wrong. I don’t feel comfortable doing this.”


“Why not?”


“Look. I’m underage and I’m only in high school..”


I paused and slowly stepped away. “Miss Holly, I’m sorry, but I have to tell an actual teacher about this.”


“I am an actual teacher.”


“Really? Like hell you are.”


“Watch it.”


I kept my mouth close, looking angry at her for tricking me. “Don’t even bother telling, sweetie. I’ll just change the story around, making you the bad guy. You did grab my ass.” I got even furious at her. I turned around and started to walk between the desks. Before I reached the door, she opened her mouth again.


“You liked it anyway.”


“Whate-”


“Best hide in the bathroom, the principal comes down this hall this minute and you better have a good explanation.”


I got even more furious. She made me look like a tool. I opened the door and walked out, into the hallway. I looked at my watch and saw I only had 30 minutes until I had to get back to class. I needed to wash up and get the gross smell of her perfume off me, so I walked towards the guy’s bathroom that was to the right, which was in a corner. The coast was clear and barely any teachers were in sight. I rushed in, to my surprise seeing no one inside. “Thank god.” I sighed and walked towards the sink. I looked at the mirror and thought deep to myself. “Why do I do this to myself.” I turned the knob and let the cool water slide down my hands. I rubbed my hands and soon brought the water into my face. I splashed my face with the water, the cool and suave water.


I stopped, turned the knob and pulled out some paper towels. I cleansed my face and hands before throwing away the paper towels. My face was clean and so were my hands.


After a while I still smelled like the sweet odor Miss Holly had, and smelt it strong on my shirt. I sniffed it and became slightly lightheaded by the strong aroma. I got my balance and decided to head out. As I turned around on the slippery floor, one leg went straight up, causing me to lose my balance. I tried to grab ahold of the sink but instead my head banged against it. Then came a thud as I hit the floor, unconscious. Since it was almost the end of classes, no one bothered going all the way to the back of the school to use the restroom. Neither did the maintenance staff. It was all blackness until an hour later school ended, I felt conscious.