- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the final chapter of Part two of the microscopic colony series and I'm excited personally to continue writing the next chapter as it is the longest and most up to date (by my standards) with characters and their dialogue. Anyway, enjoy chapter seven.
As John and Ariel woke up, they woke up to see Jerry covered in a gooey, wet substance. He just stood there with a smile on his face. After a few seconds of awkward silence, John finally spoke. "Jerry...what are you covered in?" John could feel Ariel getting closer and more frightened the longer Jerry stood there.

"You two won't believe this but..." Jerry started to squat down and get closer to the couple. "Jessica put me in her mouth." John stood up and just looked at him with somewhat happiness but at the same time, disgust. "We saw you two last night having some fun and it looks like it escalated pretty quickly." Ariel soon followed John by standing up but she covered herself with a small blanket that Jessica had given them last night.

"As soon as I got up, I saw Jessica open her massive jaws to see her massive tongue. It was so amazing. You know how we we were taught to be afraid of these giants?" Jerry explained. Though this whole thing, he had a smile on his face, frightening Ariel. "It's amazing. Being doused in her saliva wa-" Jerry was soon interrupted by Ariel slapping him across his slimy and saliva coated face.

"What the fuck was that for!" Jerry shouted as Ariel pulled her hand back to wipe away the filth that was Jessica's saliva on the blanket. She then grabbed Jerry by the throat and looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I bet you didn't know this but we were out here scavenging a few months ago, risking our lives for the colony. And that girl who you saved last night was a monster. She crushed rangers like us under her feet. She sat on a few of us. But here's your favorite way to die. She ate us. Sometimes it was in a sandwich that she made while other times it was when she made her breakfast." Ariel pushed Jerry to the wall, further choking him.

"You can let go of him. He's not the enemy." John said as he pulled Ariel off of Jerry, letting him breathe once again. He soon collapsed onto the ground, gasping for air. John then grabbed Ariel by the shoulders and began to try some sense into her. "You know who the enemy is. It's not him. You know that." Ariel just looked at him dead in the eye and kinda smiled.

"I know. But when I see him trying to get eaten by Jessica, it-it-it..." Ariel soon broke into tears and began to lean on John's shoulder.

"Brings you back to the day you rescued me? From Destiny?" Ariel soon walked out of the tent, leaving Jerry who was still on the floor and John alone. "Ariel! Ariel!" John cried out to her. He soon followed her out the tent.

"What's wrong?" John asked after a few seconds of walking to Ariel. She turned around holding a small pennant that was small and painted a bright, shiny gold. "What is that?" John asked. Ariel looked up and wiped away the tears that were on her face.

"A pennant that a ranger gave to me for my first mission. Right before she was swallowed up by Destiny." Ariel explained.

"What happened? And why they'd give you this?" John picked it up to further investigate it. It has a strange symbol that he'd never seen before. It appeared to be two angels wings crossing together with a sword in between them.

"It all started like any mission would. Dangerous. Adeline filled. Some were scared but others lived for it. They prayed for the opportunity to be saviors for the colony. My good friend, Krystal came along. She signed up and I followed her." Ariel explained. "It all went well. Krystal was trained by her mother who was one of the best rangers to live so I listened and followed her. She gave me some pointers. Ones that saved both of us." Ariel then turned around to walk towards the light. John soon followed behind as she continued to tell the story.

"We then got outside and saw the giant room for the first time. It was glorious. The bright sun came in from the window. Over there, by the kitchen counter were a giant pair of shoes. The shoes seemed like they were freshly used. Krystal looked up and ran off. Without thinking or telling the group, I followed." John interrupted Ariel.

"What made you two run?" He asked.

"A foot. Her foot. After a few seconds of running away from the bed, I heard her start to rise from whatever she was doing. I just kept running behind Krystal." Ariel then sat down. "Pretty soon, she stopped and I stopped. She told me to climb to the top or we'd be crushed. Without hesitation, I followed her. After a few seconds of climbing, I smelled her foot come within inches of crushing me. Krystal told me to ignore the smell and to keep climbing up. I did what she said.”

“When we finally reached the top of the counter, there was a giant cookie my left. Krystal ran off to it and I followed suit. But what we didn't notice was Destiny's massive hand come towards us and the cookie. We hopped on and as soon as I got down on my knees to collect the scraps, she picked us up. I looked up and saw her terrifying face. Her jaws that would soon open up and take us down into the pit known as her stomach. We were going to digested.”

"How'd you make it out alive? Landing on a meal is supposed to be certain death." John asked.

"Krystal gave her live for me. When Destiny picked it up, her foot was caught in a small cavern. I wanted to save her but she only pushed me away, told me to run and hope I made it to the ground alive." Ariel then paused and thought about continuing the story. She pressed on. "I did what I was told. I ran to the nearest edge and jumped off. A few seconds after I jumped, the part Krystal was on was in Destiny's mouth. She was either granted a swift death or a painful one. But before I jumped, Krystal threw this at me. " She held up the pennant. "Before we deployed, she showed me it and told me it was a long standing tradition in her family. It stood for hope and unity she said." Ariel then stood up and turned around to see the small little community they had. She smiled and then realized it was a very small fraction of what they once were. "John...."

"Yeah?"

"We need to get back the colony. We can't do it by ourselves but with Jessica, we can." Ariel said confidently. "You said it yourself last night. We're going to tell her everything. The colony, why we're out here."

"Jerry!" John called out to Jerry who was still recovering from Ariel's straggling him.

"What do you need? Your girlfriend want to choke me again?" Jerry called out as her got out of the tent.

"I'm sorry about that." Ariel said hugging him, getting some of Jessica's saliva on her.

"It's fine. Just please, don't do that again." Jerry said as he further embraced Ariel's tight grip on him.

"We need you to tell Jessica." John said, breaking the two up.

"What do you mean? Why we're really here? How her next door neighbor broke the wall and took everyone and everything we ever known? Think she'll be able to handle it?”

Ariel then got closer to him. "Don't worry. John and I will be with you one hundred percent. You just tell her what happened. What you saw." Ariel said as Jerry sat down, sitting down with him as well. "If you two will help me tell her, I'll do it."

"Thanks man." John said, pulling Ariel up. "I don't know what we would do without you." Jerry the got up and headed to his tent. "No problem."

After about an hour, Jessica returned from her jog, as sweaty as ever. Her feet were killing her so she soon collapsed on her bed, kicking off her shoes as well. Her socked feet could finally breathe after being concealed in her sneakers. It didn't help that today was one of the hottest days of the year. After all, it was close to a hundred degrees.

Her face a shade of pink from the heat and the amount of water she didn't drink during her run. She was tired and irritated. She felt like she could pass out at any minute so she collapsed on her mattress. She closed her eyes slowly at first but soon, she completely passed out.

"Oh, she's home." Ariel called out to the group. "She's ignoring us. Jerry! John! Do your thing." Ariel called down to the pair that were sitting near the desk across from Jessica's bed. "You two ready?" She asked from the radio.

"I'm ready. Jerry? You in position?" John was under the dresser and was staring at Jessica's old shoe she had tossed a few seconds prior. He could smell and feel the heat that was coming out of the mouth of the shoe. It wasn't like the torture he endured during his time with Destiny. The shoes he was in weren't just kicked off by a girl who just ran at the very least two miles.

Meanwhile, Jerry had climbed up to his home on Jessica's nightstand. "Ready. God, she looks pretty hot." Jerry said as he stood up from his lying down position. "Really? Didn't you already say that? We get it. You're in love with her." Ariel said. Jerry did agree with her but what he meant was completely different. "She has a red face and she's sweating. She did say she was going on a run. I meant she was temperature hot.”

"On another subject." John said. "Go wake her up. Just don't get killed." Jerry ran towards Jessica's face. To him, she was beautiful. He just wanted to worship her every second of the day. He wanted to drop to his knees and worship her but for the safety of the colony was more important than his pleasures.

"A few more feet till I'm there. Get ready, I'm about to wake the beast." Jerry called out and he extended his arm and touched Jessica's red cheek. It was warm and a little wet. "Jessica? Jessica!" Jerry said to awaken the beast before him. Even though she was very gentle with him while she was awake, when she was asleep, it was a different. "Don't step too close to her nose or you might get sucked in." Ariel said over the radio.

"I know. I remember my training. Ok. Beginning operation Awaken." Jerry said a clenched his fist and began to punch Jessica to waken her.

“Dude, no training in the whole colony could prepare us for any of this. A girl taking our friends, us going to another girl for help? There's no one that could've predicted this.” John said as he backed away from the sneaker. Unknown to him, this was a great move on his part.

Then there a knock on the door. "Get out of there! Now Jerry! We've company!" John yelled as he ran to get Ariel who was sitting near the head of the dresser.

"Jessica! Jesse!" The voice on the other side of the door said. It sounded so familiar to John but he ignored it and continued to run towards Ariel.

Once he got to where Ariel was, John grabbed onto her but she resisted. "What are doing Ariel? We have to hide!" Ariel slowly turned her head to respond to John.

"Don't you recognize that voice? It's her. The one that took the entire colony. She's here." Ariel then got into a ball on the ground still talking to John. "I have to ask you one thing. Does she know we're here?" John then got on one knee and tried to talk some sense into her.

"I don't know if she knows we're here but if she doesn't, there's no reason to make sure she knows. We have to hide. Now." John then grabbed Ariel and pulled her up.

"Has Jerry come back yet?" Ariel asked as she got to her feet and followed John closely.

"As far as I know, he's still up there. He won't leave." John said as they reached the camp.

"You're just gonna leave him up there?" Ariel shouted. Suddenly, they heard a massive creak and then a massive socked foot came down a few feet from their hiding position. They all knew it was Jessica but with Jerry not responding, both of them thought that Jessica had accidentally killed him in her sleep. The feet then began to walk towards the door.

"Jerry! Jerry! Please respond!" John said in desperation. Then he could hear some static on the radio.

"John------ I'm st-----he----." The voice was instantly recognizable even if it was broken up. "He's still alive but I don't know where he is."

"I'm right here." Jerry said as he came seemingly out of nowhere. "I jumped across when I heard the knocking. I tried to wake her up as best I could but..." Jerry said before he started to walk towards the camp.

"You failed. We noticed. But I give credit where it's due. I don't have the guts to walk up to another giant. You do. To me, you're the bravest person here." John said as he heard the door open up. Ariel turned her head and grabbed the two.

"She's here! Let's move!" Ariel screamed at the top of her lungs. They could hear the giants talking about minute things as they ran. Jessica had no idea she was inviting the person that had taken their home and friends to make them slaves and if she was in the mood, snacks.

"Hey Ryan." Jessica said in a kinda drained manner.

"You ready for breakfast?" Ryan brushed her green highlighted hair out of her face. "Did that run really take that much out of you?" She asked as she felt her friends face. It was hot and covered in sweat.

"I usually try to go as far as can but last night was a pretty wild night last night." Ryan raised her eyebrow in surprise.

"Did a guy have something to do with it?" Ryan asked. "And I know when you're lying too." Jessica just blushed, leaving Ryan confirming her guess. "Jessica's back on prowl. I knew you would come over eventually. Now let's eat. I'm freaking starving."

Ryan then stepped inside and kicked off her shoes and socks, showing off her plain white feet. "You know, I always loved the way you painted your nails." Jessica got on her knees to get a closer look at Ryan's toes. "The black nail polish against your white skin is marvelous. Woah..." Jessica stood back up as soon as she got the slightest whiff of her friends foot stench.

"Sorry about that. I've been running since you left and I only got back to my room to grab a few things. And then I came here."

Jessica was listening as she walked to her kitchen and pulled out some eggs and cheese out of her fridge. "Whenever you get home, wash your feet, I can smell them from here." This made Ryan blush.

"You should know how rank my feet get. After all, we did share a room from a few days in high school." Jessica laughed.

"Why do you think I got my own place. To get away from your feet. But everything else is perfect about you. God, I wish I had your body." Ryan blushed. "Guys would be all over me." Ryan got behind Jessica and started massaging her shoulders.

"Guys are already over you. Just look at last night. You said it yourself. So when is this supposed to be ready?" Ryan walked over to the counter and continued the conversation.

"Soon. Now take a seat on the table. I'll call you over when it's ready." Jessica was giving Ryan some attitude but she knew it was because of the heat so she blew it off and sat down at the table.

Down at the giant girl's feet, the group were planning on how not to get spotted but at the same time warn Jessica how dangerous her friend was to them.

"We can't do it. If we go out there, her keen eye will spot us and that's the end of the salvation of the colony." Darwin said as he entered the circle.

"We still need to risk it. If we make it across and tell Jessica, we might be able to get the colony back. And we might get to use the shrink device on the girl." This struck Destiny who had been quiet ever since they got out of the colony in fear that the people that surrounded her would turn on her.

"The what? The thing you used to bring me to this size?" John sighed and hushed everyone.

"You have to understand. You may have killed a few rangers but she took the entire colony. You're lucky that we didn't kill you. When we get to Jessica, we're using that device against her friend. And this time, we won't make the same mistake we did with you." John said, frightening the group but specifically Destiny. She soon ran off to her tent.

"One less person against your plan is gone. Great job." Ariel said, unamused.

"You have to do what you have to..." John slowly stopped what he was saying when saw a few people come from the entrance to the colony from under the bed. "Oh my god. Survivors! Ariel, go get them! Jerry, you and I will tell Jessica. Darwin, you stay here and try not to kill Destiny when she comes back. Let's move!" John soon ran towards Jerry and he pulled him up. Meanwhile, Ariel ran to get the people that had escaped the girl that was no less than half a mile from where they were. They needed help and Ariel was going to help them.

As John and Jerry ran passed the feet of the girl who they still didn't know the name of, they got the smell of them. The feet were equally frightening to the two men. As they passed her feet, Jerry would sometimes look over to see her slightly wiggle her toes.

"Why do you think she took the colony?" Jerry asked John as they ran closer to Jessica. "She's crazy. I don't know and I don't want to know. We're just lucky we got out in time." John shouted to Jerry.

"What the hell is that?" The girl said as the two men ran by her feet. She stood up and John got on the ground who was followed by Jerry jumping on the ground.

"Did she see us?" Jerry said. "I don't think so. Let me check." John brought his head up to see where the girl went. Not even a second later, a massive toe came within a foot of John's face.

"She spotted us! Oh god...oh god....we're gonna die!" Jerry panicked. He soon began to cry as he thought the girl had found them. That changed when the foot continued to move, ignoring them.

"Where's she going?" Jerry asked as he stood up and watched her walk. Jerry might not have known where the massive girl was heading but John sure did. "Ariel."

"What?" Jessica asked as she finished Ryan's and hers meals. Ryan just ignored her friend and continued to walk to where Ariel was helping the escapees.

"So how long have you known about them?" Ryan said as she bent over to pick up one of the escapees and brought them up to her face.

"What are you talking about?" Jessica's heart was racing. "You know..." Ryan turned around and put the insignificant man in her friends face. "Do you know what these are?" Ryan then reached into her pocket and pulled out a pistol looking device. "Get over here." Ryan commanded. Jessica was shocked that her best friend would pull a gun on her. "Do what I told you to or I'll shoot." Ryan said as she put her foot on the ground, crushing several people and blocking the way from more from escaping.

Ariel saw the giants come closer so she directed what was left of the group to go to under the dresser where their 'home' was. The group was made up of about twenty five people. She directed to run in a straight line, straight towards the dresser.

Ariel stayed behind not because she wanted to but because she was blocked by Ryan and Jessica's feet that formed a triangle that prevented her from escaping. She looked up and saw Ryan holding a larger version of the shrink ray that she had seen in George's vault a few months ago. In her other hand, she could faintly see a small person, wiggling around, trying to break free.

"I want you to eat him." Ryan said plainly. Jessica was shocked by this.

"You want me to eat a living person! That's disgusting Ryan! I won't do that!" Jessica said out of sheer disgust from Ryan's absurd request. Ryan brought the gun closer to Jessica's throat.

"Do it or I shoot. You have three seconds before I fire."

"Ryan....you're crazy! Sides, you won't kill your best friend. Would you?" Ryan got closer to Jessica's throat with the gun and had her open her mouth.

"Three...... Open your mouth swallow this little person. I have a whole community of these little people. This little guy means nothing to us Jessica. We can be goddesses to these people. You can have them clean your feet. Clean everything you command them to. Hell, you can even have them as a midnight snack. All you have to do is swallow this one guy."

Jessica could hear the tiny man begging for life. "Please miss! I have a family! Please don't swallow me!" Jessica heard the tiny man say. On her lips, she could feel his small and minute teardrops. She almost wanted to cry herself but with a gun to her throat, she opened her mouth and let her quote unquote victim see what was going to happen to him. The slimy tongue must seem monstrous compared to him coated in her salvia. She whispered to the tiny man. "I'm sorry. I have to."

"Two....." Ryan said as she lowered the tiny man closer to Jessica's mouth. "Think about it Jessica. You longer get to be a nobody. You'll get to be their goddess. Imagine it. Thousands of these little things. They'll worship you when tell them to and if they don't..." Ryan then raised her foot and pounded her foot on the ground, shaking the tiny people including Ariel who was closest to her foot.

"You have one second to swallow this man before I do it myself and I shoot." Ryan said, lowering the man even closer to Jessica's mouth. "One." Jessica's heart stopped when Ryan moved the tiny man to in front of her mouth and without hesitation, she dropped him in her mouth and swallowed him instantly. This action was then followed by Ryan pulling the trigger on the gun.

John was helpless to stop Ryan and get Ariel. He'd seen the people that she helped get to the camp but not her. He began to get worried that the person Ryan was going to feed to Jessica was her. That's when Jerry walked up to him to pull him but he refused to leave. "I'm not leaving her! She's still out there!" John cried out.

"John! You have to listen to me! I know you love her but my girl is about to get shot! You think I think leaving her is the best idea?"

John only sighed. "You don't know what that is do you? That is Project Renewal. How do you think we got Destiny to our size?" Then there was bright flash of light that filled the room. "Oh god no! Ariel! Ariel!" John then ran over to Ryan's feet. That's when the light faded and Jessica was gone. Ryan had shrunk her best friend to the size of one of her slaves.

"I gave you a chance to join me Jessica and you didn't want to swallow that little man. I bet he would have felt so good going down your throat. I've had tinies before and the first time I did was pretty exciting. You would've loved the feeling." Ryan then got on her knees and got closer to the ground. Ariel then ran towards Jessica while Ryan was lying down and pushed Jessica across the floor while at the same time giving her the pennant.

"Run!!!" Ariel yelled as Ryan's hand snatched her up from the ground. Jessica ran over to her dresser, passing underneath Ryan's bare feet. Jessica then got to the dresser and was united with Jerry.

"I'm so sorry Jessica. I should've told you last night about her. I just didn't want to shock you." Jerry said he welcomed Jessica who was less than two inches shorter than him into the group. The two began to walk towards the camp until John grabbed Jessica's arm.

"Where is Ariel?" He asked as he continued to look at Ryan as she stood up from her kneeling position.

"She gave her safety for me. Ryan has her." John burst into tears and got on the floor. Jessica then released her grip from Jerry and got on the ground with him. "She pushed me out of the way and right before I ran, she threw me this pennant. I assumed she wanted you to have it. I'm sorry." Jessica said as she gave John the pennant and hugged him. "Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. She did what she was trained for. Help people."

High above the group, Ryan brought who she thought was Jessica up to her face and talked to her. "How do you feel about your new place in the world Jessica? The size of ant to me. Since you were my best friend, I won't treat you like the others. You can be my Number two. But you'll have to go through the same thing my Number one did." Ryan then opened her jaws and gave Ariel a view of her mouth. A massive tongue that would move around, teeth that could crush her with zero effort and the very back of the throat where Ariel had seen great people slide down with Destiny. "You're nothing but a bully." She thought to avoid Ryan from hearing her. "Three, two, one." Ryan said as she dropped Ariel into her slimy jaws. Ariel didn't beg Ryan for mercy like most would in her situation. She'd lived a great life and if she was going to be swallowed and eaten by this woman, she was going to go out the most dignified way possible.

As soon as Ariel landed on Ryan's tongue, she sealed her in. There was nothing but darkness and the sound of Ryan's tongue moving. The heavy breathing behind Ariel took some getting used to but that wasn't going to matter in a few seconds as she expected Ryan to swallow her. She closed her eyes and waited for the moment of her death to come. But, it never happened. She could feel the giantess walk without any sign or intention of eating her.

"Why hasn't she done it yet?" Ariel yelled. "Eat me! I want to die!" She then started to pound on Ryan's tongue with all her might to try and agitate the girl into eating her. After a few seconds, Ariel had given up. She'd heard the horrific things that Destiny had done when she was aware of the colony. They'd found the body of dead female ranger that had her entrails ripped out. It was horrible. The only thing that made it worse was that the ranger was in Ariel's squad to rescue John. After that, she feared for the worst for her people when Ryan took them.

John screamed when he saw Ryan bring up his girlfriend to her mouth. "Take me you bitch! Take me! Not her!" John yelled as he tried to run towards her feet but he was soon tackled by Jessica and Jerry.

"We can't let you go John! Let her go!" Jerry said as John struggled to break free of their fight to keep him down. He soon overpowered the pair ran towards Ryan's bare feet. He looked up and saw the Ariel was gone in Ryan's hand. "No!!!" He soon stood up and watched Ryan start to walk away. "Get back here! Spit her out and take me!" John yelled at Ryan who was unaware of his presence. She continued to walk towards the door but before she left, she grabbed her shoes and then left the room.

"I'm sorry to say this but she's gone. You know she'll either be a slave for the rest of her life or a snack. You know that." Jerry said as he pulled John up from from the floor. He was begging Jerry to kill him. Jerry just ignored him and carried him back to the dresser with the help of Jessica.

"Just put him in his tent. He'll need to cool off and relax for a little bit." Jerry said as they got under the dresser. As they entered the camp, everyone looked at the broken man that was being carried by Jessica and Jerry. He could hear gasps of the group that surrounded him. He wasn't surprised by this. To them, he was just a crazy guy who yelled at the giant girl that had just took the colony. As Jerry and Jessica carried John to his tent, he grabbed Jerry's arm. "Don't tell them. I don't need their sympathy."

"Yes sir. Get well soon. We need you as a leader." Jessica then left the tent and waited outside leaving John and Jerry inside. "Jerry, you're in charge until I'm ready to lead again. Don't get noticed. Try to get some food. We'll need a lot for the people that she brought. One last thing before you leave." John said as he got on his bed.

"Yeah?"

"Don't make the same mistakes I did. Take good care of Jessica. She'll need to get used to our world." Jerry then left John keeping what he said in mind. "Don't worry, I will. And we'll get the colony back or die trying." Jerry said as he walked alongside Jessica.

"You think you can get used to this? Being our size?" Jerry asked as they walked towards Jerry's new tent, holding hands. "I do have you and John to help me. I think I'll be fine. Just don't get killed right?" Jerry just laughed. "You think it's that easy? You're in for one hell of surprise."

On the other side of the wall, Ryan opened her door and saw the box where she had left it. There were still people inside but what she was most focused on was the attempted escape a few moments ago. She popped her head inside the hole that she'd created. "Hey!" She called out, frightening the population. "Seal up up the other side of the wall or feel my wrath." Everyone was frozen in fear. Ryan sighed and reached her arm inside and knocked down a few buildings in front of the exit to the colony. "Try to escape and we'll see how merciful I am." Ryan then left and returned to the box.

"Wow little ones. It really worked. Good job Number one. Come here, I've got a present for you." Ryan the extended her hand and plucked her Number one from his prison.

In her hand, Paul looked at his goddess. She was beautiful for him. Her breasts were spot on. He'd never seen breasts that size before. Back in the colony, he'd seen some great looking women but they didn't even come close to Ryan.

As she walked towards her bed, she toyed with the tiny women inside her mouth. She loved the taste that Jessica offered. The taste was nothing like she's ever had before. Jessica was human and not one of these little people so to her, it made sense. She was salty and sweet at the same time. "How did you get your taste Jessica?" Ryan thought as she continued to move her tongue around to get the full taste of her tiny friend. The way she struggled against her powerful tongue felt so good. Her other snacks always accepted their fate and just let her swallow them. Jessica wasn't like that. She fought back. Ryan already liked her as a slave.

She then picked up the jar and dropped her Number one inside. "Guess who's in my mouth Number one? There really is no wrong answer." Ryan said as she got on her bed and turned her head to face Paul. He began to think so he said the first thing that came to mind. "One of my friends?" He answered. Ryan shock her head. "You're close but..." Ryan then spit Ariel out of her mouth and in front of Paul's container.

"It's my best friend, Jessi...." Ryan looked down at who she thought was Jessica. "You're not Jessica! Who are you?!” Ryan yelled down to her. Ariel's lungs were full of Ryan's salvia so she ignored the girl and her question to cough up what she said. "If you're not Jessica, I might as well have you as a snack." Ryan then lifted Ariel up to her mouth and prepared to eat her.

"Wait! Don't eat her! Don't eat her Ryan!" She heard coming from the container. "Hmm?" Ryan said, putting Ariel on the nightstand. "You better have a good reason why I shouldn't eat her. She tricked me! And now you're telling me,your goddess, that I shouldn't eat her. Why?"

Paul was never one to stick his neck out for anyone but Ariel was different. "This is my friend Ariel. Let her live! Please Ryan!" Ariel turned around to see one of her friends from school, Paul. She was surprised that he wasn't killed or worse. But at the same time, not surprised that he'd given up his freedom for his safety. "Ariel can be your Number two! She'll be a great slave to you Ryan. Give her a week and I promise she'll be the very best." Ryan raised an eyebrow about this idea of his. "If I do let her live and be my Number two, will she pledge undying loyalty to me and me alone?"

"I promise she will." Paul said in response to Ryan. Ariel was caught up in trying to clear her lungs of Ryan's salvia to care about the two arguing what to do with her. Suddenly, she felt hot air coming from her feet. "I need to hear it from her. Your name's Ariel right?" Ryan then picked up Ariel by the ankle and brought her to her lips. "Yes... I'm Ariel." Ryan smiled. "Do you want to live? Or should I say, do you want to live as my Number two?"

Ariel looked at Ryan dead in the eye and was about to cuss her out until she thought about the other side of the wall. "John...." Ariel whispered. "What was that?" Ryan said, breaking Ariel out of her delusional state. "Yes. You'll have my complete loyalty. I'll do whatever you want me to do. Clean your teeth, massage your feet, whatever will please you." Ryan smiled and put Ariel inside Paul's container.

"Looks like you live another day, what was it? Ariel. Hope you enjoy your stay with my Number one. It appears he already knows you. Tomorrow you'll join your friends and boss everyone while I go out to get food. I really hope you live up to my expectations I set for Jessica. Maybe when I get back tomorrow, you and I can do all the things I planned for Jessica. Get some sleep. Both of you. You'll need it." Ryan then turned stood up and walked over to the hole she created. She then stuck her head inside, leaving the two people alone to talk each other.

"So, how'd you get out of the colony? I mean, you could be some of the ones that escaped when she left but that means you know what happened in the box." Paul said as he walked up to Ariel who was sitting near the edge of the container. She was looking at Ryan sitting with her feet in front of some people. "How could you let you her do this? Those are the people we vowed to protect! They're serving her as slaves!" Ariel stood up and walked closer to Paul.

"What else what I was supposed to do?! You know what she did when she found out we exist? She picked us up two at a time and ate them. When she picked George and me, I caved in. She let me live. We can't do anything to stop her. If we try to start something, she'll stomp and eat some people to keep us in line. It's hopeless. The only way we'll survive and live is to serve her. There's no way we can beat her." Paul said as he walked towards the edge of his jar. He saw Ryan and her feet torturing a few dozen people. He sighed and put his hand on the glass. "We were destined to be her slaves. When we were in the wall, what did we fear? We feared Destiny. She crushed and ate us. But the great thing about her, she didn't know we were there. That was until your boyfriend got spotted." Paul paused and looked back at Ariel. "Don't be afraid of her. She'll be rough on the others but not us. We're the lucky ones. Sure, she'll make us serve her but not like the others." He then walked to Ariel and put his hands on her shoulders. She instantly brushed his hand off.

"We're not the lucky ones. The lucky ones are dead. The ones that gave their lives to protect the colony. The ones that tried to escape from her and her clutches. The ones that died under Destiny's feet or digested in her stomach. Just because we're alive and not licking her feet doesn't mean we're the lucky ones." Ariel then walked to the center and looked up to see Ryan's ceiling.

"Face it. We're slaves to her now. And when she's bored, she'll eat a few of us. She loves our flavor. And when she's not eating us, she'll have us massage her feet." Paul said, trying to convince Ariel. "Oh, I get it. You think your boyfriend is going to rescue you. Well you dead wrong. John's not getting past Ryan. You know that." Ariel sighed and sat down.

"You're wrong. He's coming not just for me. But for every one of those people down there. He'll bring help. Just you wait." Paul scoffed at Ariel's idea. But he couldn't blame her. He thought of getting out of Ryan's clutches since he got here but he soon accepted his fate and he figured that soon enough, Ariel will accept her fate as well. It was just a matter of time.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you reading and I hope you enjoyed this part of the story arc. Like I said before, it's been so much fun working on this series and I can't wait for you all. And don't worry, I have a plan for our characters in the next part. See you there.