- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter five,this one and the last one of this part(Chapter seven, coming very, very soon) are the 'meat and potatoes' of part two. Enjoy Ryan and her plan for the colony(more to be seen in part three).
The next morning, Jessica woke up as perfect as ever but when she got up, she saw the tiny Jerry looking at her. She smiled as she picked him and put him at eye level. "I've never seen anything so beautiful." Jerry said to his gigantic girlfriend Jessica. "I look horrible in the morning. My hair is in a mess, and then there's my morning breath that I bet you wouldn't want to go near. " Jessica paused for a quick second, remembering the events from last night. "Wait, would you?" Jessica asked as she tried to fix her hair while at same time trying to be sexy for Jerry.

"May I take a peek into your mouth, please Jessica? It would mean the world to me if you did.”

Jessica then stood up and made sure to be as quiet to awake the people down near her feet. "I'll tell you what Jerry. Before I brush my teeth, I will let you explore my mouth for a minute. Would you like that?" Jessica proposed to the tiny Jerry.

"I would love that." Jerry responded

As the two walked into Jessica's bathroom, Jessica placed Jerry on her white counter and knelt down so Jerry was at her mouth level. "You ready Jerry?" Jessica asked.

"Yes my beauty! I'm ready once again to be inside your mouth!" Jerry said this as Jessica opened her mouth and let her tongue lay on the cold counter, letting Jerry climb inside her cavernous mouth. It was like a giant red carpet entrance and he welcomed her invitation inside her humid, saliva filled mouth. As he stepped inside, Jerry felt and smelled Jessica's breath of that had been bottled up inside her mouth all night. The best way he could describe Jessica's mouth was kind of like rotten food but that didn't mean that he was disgusted. He was the complete he was surrounded by Jessica and her sexy body.

The feeling of her tongue was nothing short of amazing. Last night, he had the opportunity to get licked by the monster he was currently walking on. He then collapsed to get the full experience of the massive and simply put, erotic tongue. Feeling the soft flesh that was Jessica's tongue was amazing. The saliva was slick and slimy that covered Jerry was orgasmic to the tiny man. The indoctrination that had received as a child quickly vanished in his head. The fear he once had for giant girls was nullified in Jerry's mind. He fully embraced Jessica's soft yet firm tongue that surrounded him.

Then there was the massive size of the actual mouth. Jessica had her mouth open and this made everything better to be seen. The back of her throat was fully visible but there was a lot of darkness in the furthest point back. Jerry knew full well not to go back there as it lead directly down into Jessica's stomach but he didn't care. He ignored the sense of danger that was ever present and pressed on to explore her ever expansive mouth.

Suddenly, a very loud knock on the door caused Jessica to spit Jerry up. "Sorry Jerry. Can we continue this later? I completely forgot about my friend and I run every morning. I'm so sorry." Jessica said spitting Jerry out and carrying him to her bed. "I'll be back in like two hours." Jessica said as she grabbed her shorts, shirts and shoes. After putting on her clothing, she picked up Jerry one last time and kissed before she ran outside to see Ryan.

"Hey Ryan." Jessica said while she said hugging her while at the same time, Ryan lifted her leg. "How've you been?"

"Good. Ready to go?" Ryan said as she reached for the door from behind Jessica. "Let's go."

"So where to this time?" Jessica asked. "The park? Just around the city? Or how about the the new hiking trail?"

"How about we just run around the park and we can go back to your place and have breakfast. I know I need some food. And so do you." Ryan then patted her stomach that was exposed by her short shirt. But what she was hiding from Jessica was that before she released the colony to go back and rebuild, she took a few and decided to keep them as ‘extras’ for her personal use. Some were devout slaves to Ryan and her feet while others were defiant to her. And those that were hesitant to obey her were punished severely.

A few minutes prior...

Ryan had woken up in her nothing but her underwear. Her bare breasts were quite perky and great for scoring some quick nights down at her college. She couldn't remember much from last night when she got up but when she looked at her Number one sitting up on her nightstand, she remembered the box and the colony it contained. She got up out of her bed and walked to the box. She lifted the tiny Number One and placed him on her palm. "So, what should I do with your colony down there? I'm thinking I should just kill them all. How do you feel about that?" Ryan asked as she brought her Number one closer to her face. “Just imagining them going down my throat or under my bare feet. Oh my god, that'll be so great. And you'd be the only one left.” Ryan looked at her number one with a bright smile of her face.

"If you want to kill all your potential slaves, you could do that. But imagine what three thousand of me can do. Sure, I can clean one of your toes. I can be a piece of gum to you but what happens when you want me to do the job of a hundred? Now, I don't mean to question your authority, not for you goddess.” Paul chuckled nervously, scared of what Ryan would do to him. “But, it's a lot better to have a thousand than one." His plan soon worked. He had not only saved the colony from certain death but he would be more of a person in Ryan's eye than slave. Not equal but, pretty close to one.

"I like the way you think number one." Ryan said, putting him down on her table. "The more slaves I have, the more pleasure I can have." Ryan stood up, giving Paul a great look at her thighs and partially her ass. The two round rumps that Paul was thought to fear was arousing to him. The little clothes that he did have left on his body revealed a slight erection that showed his attraction to his master. Ryan looked down at him. He covered himself. "Don't be afraid. If you're attracted to me, that just makes things easier for the both of us. We can play later though. I have to first, release the colony and then go on a quick run with Jessica." Ryan walked over to the box. "Oh, wait. You haven't met her have you? She's such a great person. I think you'll like her." Paul had heard George briefly talk about her when they were still in the colony.

"I think you mentioned her once last night." Paul knew Ryan either stopped listening or she couldn't hear his voice anymore. "Why do I even bother? Thousand times my size and I'm talking to her like she's one of us." Paul said to himself. "Still pretty hot though."

Ryan then lifted up the top of the box, blinding everyone inside. "Poor babies. Being blinded." Ryan said in a sarcastic manner. "Do you want to be my slaves forever? And not see your home again? Then stand up! All of you!" Ryan called out to the box. "There we go. Now, about what I said last night. Your leader still needs to give me your ticket to freedom. You know what I want." Ryan waited for response from George.

"I'll give you what you want. Just let us go!" He called out from the crowd. “I'll go in the colony and go get everything we have on the stuff!" Ryan hesitated to trust him.

"You have five minutes to get what I want. Every ten seconds you're late, one of your friends will be swallowed. Understand?" George was forced to comply with her crazy plan. "Yes my goddess."

Ryan then set George on the ground and he sprinted towards the hole that Ryan had clawed her way through. After a few seconds of running, George was at the entrance. He looked back at the box and the waiting Ryan counting down. He didn't have much time left before she started to eat his colony. He quickly typed in the password and bolted into his old home.

As George ran to the ministry tower to collect Ryan's treasure, he saw the destruction that she'd caused. His favorite restaurant was nothing but dust. It was completely ruined. Then there was his old house. He could see obvious signs of blood. He almost threw up just thinking what Ryan would do. Blood on the sidewalk. Claw marks on the walls that surrounded the colony. He teared up but he couldn't stop. Every second he wasted was another one of his people getting eaten. He bolted towards the ministry tower, dead set on getting to the device before Ryan began her feast.

After a few seconds of running, George was at the foot of the tower. It was somewhat intact, considering the destruction that surrounded it. Breaking the glass door that was once the entrance, George began his climb up to his office. "Why did I trust her? She got every in the whole colony abducted. Maybe that was her plan! That bitch!" George said outloud. Then he felt a rumble a few stories below him.

"Hurry up little man! You have another minute before I start my feast. I suggest you hurry!" George heard Ryan loud and clear so he ramped up his pace. Only one thought kept him going.’For the colony.’

After a full painstaking minute, George finally reached the top. He ran to his office and entered the PIN number to his vault. "Come on you son of a bitch! Open faster!" George screamed at the vault. He remembered it would open a lot faster but that wasn't when he was rushed for time. A few seconds later, it fully opened and he grabbed everything he could carry. The backpack, the shrink device that he'd developed and even the blueprints in case Ryan wanted develop her own device.

"Three....two....one. Looks like breakfast began earlier than expected." George heard Ryan say. "Oh god no!" George screamed at the top of his lungs as he bolted out the door and ran down stairs. He'd given up the biggest secret that the colony had and he wasn't going to waste innocent lives.

Several minutes later, he returned to Ryan, exhausted and out of breath. "I'm back. You can stop feasting on my people!" George called out to Ryan.

Ryan had been eating the population for a few minutes and even though for the most part, they would instantly be incinerated in her stomach, she was getting pretty full. She looked down at her feet to see George holding some strange devices. She swallowed the last person she had in her mouth, hearing a small scream as the woman she sent down her stomach to be burned and digested alive along with the other twenty or so colonists. She began to speak to him. "You took longer than you or your friends would have liked didn't you?” She giggled. “They did taste pretty good though. Pretty filling if I do say so myself." Ryan then plucked George from the ground and put him on her palm. "You got the goods?" George got on his knees, pulled out the blueprints and other devices out of a backpack he was wearing.

"I'm sorry that they're so small in comparison to you but they were made with intentions to defend the colony from giants like yourself." George said as Ryan took them before he could them. “I hope they'll suffice.”

Ryan gently picked up the blueprint and squinted to even see the paper. "I can't read it but I know someone who can." Ryan said as she brought George over to the box, dumping him inside. "Number one, I really hope you know how to read because if you don't, I'll find someone who can." Ryan called out as she stood up and started walking towards the lamp post.

"Yes Ryan, I can read. What do you want me to read?" Paul shouted, waking from his short lived nap. He saw her beautiful form walked towards him carrying a small piece of paper in her fingertips. "You know what this is?" Ryan put the paper in front of him. "I recognize this. It's the device we used to shrink Destiny. What do you want me to do with it?"

"I want you and a few people from that box to make me my own ray, like this one." Ryan the held up the tiny ray that George had gave her. She then broke it in her fist and threw the remains on the floor. "I'll give you an hour or two. I'll let you pick out the people that know what to do. If I already got to them, sorry." Ryan said. She then scooped up Paul and carried him to the box. "Attention! You will go free! Soon enough. Now, my Number one will need a few people to stay out here and build something for me. You'll get treated as a slave but not like your friends." Ryan shouted to the citizens of the box. "I'll turn it over to my number one who has to pick from all of you. Be patient and if anyone talks while he's speaking...." Ryan then opened her mouth and traced her finger down her throat. "Got that?" Everyone was silent and nodded their heads.

"Hello! Anyone who worked on project Renewal, please step forward. This is for the survival of the colony! I will need specifically builders, scientists and I will need George Marcus. That is all." Paul said before Ryan brought him back up to her face.

"Everyone come forward who was involved with the thing. The people who my Number one doesn't recognize will be put in my shoe when I go for a run in a few minutes . Now, step forward." Ryan said as she brought up a few people up and repeated the process until all the people that stepped forward were at her feet. She then lowered Paul down to the floor to investigate the applicants.

After some looking at the people who worked on the project, Paul was forced to single out the people that had cheated their way into the group. He singled them out which turned out to be more than Ryan expected. Out of the fifty people that had stepped forward, a little more than ten lying their way here. Ryan wasted no time in picking them up and bringing them up to face.

"I tell you one thing. 'Don't step forward if you don't know how to build this!' And what do you do?" Ryan shamed the people on her palm. "I know I said you would go in my shoe while I go for a run. I didn't lie about that. Some of you will go in my shoe, some of you will be my snacks for later while the rest, the rest will be my personal pleasure devices." As Ryan said this, she stood up and left the people at her feet alone.

She took the jar that her Number one had slept in the night before and dump around seven of the ten inside the jar, leaving three in her palm. She unclenched her fist and brought the two men and one girl closer to her face. They could feel the warm air coming out of her adorable nose. They instantly regretted their decision of lying about Project Renewal.

"Please! We made a mistake!" The girl shouted to Ryan. "Just let us go back to our families!" She cried out to Ryan out of desperation. She just smiled and picked up her shoe.

"You had your chance to stay away from the plan. And now, you'll face my wrath." Ryan said as she brought her shoe up to them. The smell of feet filled the air for all four of them. Ryan didn't seem disgusted in the least. In fact, it looked like she enjoyed the scent of her own feet. And to have three tiny people who won't be able to fight against her evil and demented plans.

Ryan then tilted her palm and dumped the people inside. She could barely hear their screams as she gently put it on the ground. Grabbing her shorts and her sports bra, she put them on and grabbed her running socks. The ones she never washed. And now that she had literally thousands of slaves to do whatever she wanted, why would she ever need to wash a single thing again?

She soon walked back to the box and helped the thousands out. She wanted them to be all rested up for later. After she had her real breakfast, she would kick back and relax with a few hundred people licking her feet. Maybe snack on some of them. "You guys know you all pretty delicious. Although some of you have a salty flavor while others are sweet." Ryan said as she helped the refugees into their home. "By the way Number one. Since I'll be gone for an hour or two, I want you to begin working on the shrink ray. Got that?" Ryan asked her Number one who was by her right foot along with the group. He tried extremely hard not to vomit as he continued to smell that surrounded his group.

"I understand Ryan. I think with this many people, we can build it in a few hours. Have faith in us. Have faith in me." Paul then walked up to Ryan's foot and massaged it gently. Ryan felt it and put one finger on his head.

"You're the best you know that? After my run, me and you are going to have some real fun." Ryan said as she put the last bit of people on the ground. “If you catch my drift.” She then checked the box to see if she missed anyone. She noticed a few speaks that looked smaller than normal. She smiled as she reached across and grabbed the six dots. "Look Number one! I got more insoles for my run!" Unknown to Ryan, the tiny people she was lifting to drop into her shoes were a teacher and five of her students. The teacher, knowing full well what Ryan would do to

She then stood up and carried the tiny people to her shoe. She picked up her right shoe and dumped the people inside. She then put it next to the other shoe and stepped inside. She already felt the blood of some of her victims crushed under her foot. "Is that all you got? I'm going on a three mile run." Ryan said as bent over to tie her shoes even tighter. Doing this, she crushed two more people. She then walked over to the box and put it against the wall to prevent any escape attempts, at least from this side of the wall.

She then picked up the group and put them in the box. She kneeled down to speak to the group. "I'll be back in a few hours little ones. Try and finish as much as you can today. Finish today and I'll reward you all. I'll be off. Have fun little ones!" Ryan said as she left the room and went next door.

Ryan's stomach was full from her small buffet she had a few minutes before. As she knocked on Jessica's door, she patted her white stomach. Then there was her shoes. She would wiggle her toes and would feel some of slaves pop while others stayed alive despite her efforts. "If you survive the run, maybe I can make you my Number two." Ryan the stomped her foot and the disturbance faded away. "I guess not." Ryan giggled with joy.

Jessica then opened her door. "Hey Ryan. You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." Ryan said as she patted her stomach one last time. Jessica then closed the door behind her. "You hungry? After our run, can we get some breakfast?"

"Yeah. I have some awesome stuff. And I know you haven't gone to the store in a few weeks. Seriously, how do you survive without going to the store?"

Ryan just gave the simple smile that Jessica had fallen in love with. "Sometimes I go when I have time but with school and work, there's just no time anymore. And then there's our runs. There just not enough time in the day anymore. You know?"

Jessica just nodded her head in agreement, not wanting to waste anytime. She wanted to get back to Jerry as soon as she could. She wanted to have more fun with him. Ryan on the other hand wanted to spend as much time on her feet to punish the slaves she had complete control over. The ones that she'd eaten a few minutes ago were long since dead but she could still feel some movement in her shoe. She giggled when Jessica and her took their first steps outside.

"It's a hot one today. Wonder if any of you will live." Ryan thought as she followed Jessica to the path they were talking today. "Going the long way this time?" She called out.

"You can. I'll just do one lap. Not really feeling like doing a long run today."

"Whatever suits you." Ryan said as she felt another body pop under her little pinkie toe. She was a goddess to these people. And she felt like she should be worshipped as so. She couldn't wait until she got back home.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you reading, hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. Again, chapter seven will be out very soon and then Part three(which is almost done) will be out for all of you.