- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is where the meat of the story really is and we get a sense how demented Ryan will truly be to her new slaves as well we get to see a new relationship start to form.
As the group exited the colony, a little bit of their souls were ripped out. The only home they had ever known had just been decimated by that girl and abducted what seemed like everyone they've ever known and put them to work as her slaves or at least, that's what Darwin said. He was reluctant to tag along since they brought Destiny along with them. Ever since they stepped out of the colony, he would try and convince the group to just sacrifice her to Ryan in exchange for the colony.

"I'm just saying, we go back to the colony and offer this bitch to that other bitch to get everyone back." Darwin said, walking faster than everyone else in the group. "Shut up old man. I'm sorry for what I did to your friends in the three years that lived here!" Destiny yelled at Darwin, stopping in her tracks. "I'm sorry OK?"

"Sorry doesn't fix the past. Even when you had the chance to redeem yourself by leaving us alone, you ended trying to kill John and me. I think I'm starting to agree with Darwin." Ariel said, now standing in front of Destiny, right in her face, showing no other emotions other than anger.

"Enough!" John yelled out of anger and frustration. "The past is the past! We can't change that. Here's the deal. We have no home. We can't go to that bitch and give up only one person for the entire colony. As far as I know, she can't be reasoned with. This is this only person we can go to and she might be the only hope we got." John said, breaking up the argument between the group. "I don't like Destiny as much as you Darwin, she tried to kill me and I don't want to go to a human for help but we have to. But first, let's lay some ground rules. Number one, don't tell her why we're here. Number two. Try not to kill each other. Understood?" Everyone shook their heads in agreement. "Good. Let's go." John said walking towards the exit of the tunnel, leading the group in absolute silence except for the scraping of their feet as they walked.

Jessica's day had started of normally. She went out jogging at around eight in the morning and came home to relax but that changed when she discovered the two little people, her world changed drastically. She thought about what would she do to them if she wasn't careful. She could crush them under her foot and she would never know she did it. She began to think about things like this on her bed, just in her bra and underwear. She then felt something tap her left arm. Turning her head, she saw the group of people staring at her with Jerry tapping on her skin. She then got up, crossed her legs and gently placed the group in front of her.

"Jerry! I thought we agreed to just be friends. And you brought company. I'm sorry." Jessica said, speaking to Jerry and partially the group.

"Jessica. I have a confession to make. We've been banished from the colony. We can't go back home." Jerry lied as Jessica picked all them up and brought them to her face.

"I feel so bad for you guys. What did you do? I thought you were like the scouts of the colony. They wouldn't just throw out the scouts that gather them food." Jessica questioned them.

"We don't know why we were tossed out." Ariel said timidly, scared of what this giant girl would do. She had this fear ever since she had seen Destiny kidnap John and almost eat him. She then walked over to John and grabbed his hand tightly. Jessica seemed to notice this sign of affection as she lifted the two up and placed them on her nightstand.

“I won't hurt you two. I'm guessing you two are together. How long?" Jessica asked in a sweet as possible. John answered her first before Ariel could.

"I'd say around three months." John guesstimated.

"That's so sweet." She sighed. "I can't even remember that last time I was truly in love."

She then looked down at her hand and saw Jerry sitting down on her thumb with his head down. "I'm sorry Jerry. Here, come here." Jessica then set Darwin and Destiny in front her feet and gently picked up Jerry to put him in front of her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jessica. It's just..back at the colony, every girl would avoid me like I was the plague and you were the first girl that actually cared about me. Plus you didn't try to kill me." Jerry began to cry as he told Jessica his feelings. "I-I-I love you Jessica. You're kind and sweet. Loving even. I don't care about the size difference between us. Even if you were the size of the whole entire planet and I was just a speck of dust, I would love you the same." This made Jessica wipe a tear from her right eye.

"You know what? We'll give this a shot." She then brought him lower to her lips and continued to kiss him repeatedly. After she was done, Jerry was covered in her bright red lipstick. She then pulled him away and looked at what she had done. "I love you so much." Jerry said.

While Jessica and Jerry were starting to see that they were made for each other, Ryan was having a little too much fun with her slaves. She had them pamper her feet but in the process of having her feet enter the box, she crushed around twenty of her new toys using only her toes.

She felt their blood bleed around her soles and she leaned back and dragged her flats towards her. She then flipped them over and out popped her Number one and dropped him into her palm. "You know what your friends are doing right now, Number one? They are cleaning my feet right now. You know, before I discovered your little door, I went out running with my friend Jessica and guess how sweaty and smelly they got." Ryan then giggled as she felt some of her slaves tickle her sole. Paul was forced to go along with it to prevent upsetting Ryan. "It feels real good I bet."

She stopped moaning and down at the box, she scrunched her toes, crushing around fifty slaves in the process. "You're so adorable when you're scared Number one. But don't worry, I won't hurt you if you do what I say. Now, I bet you want to go back inside my mouth." Paul begged his goddess.

"Please no! I'll go clean your flats be-" Ryan ignored her Number one and popped him in her mouth.

"Don't worry little one, I won't swallow you." Ryan said as she continued to enjoy Paul's sweet flavor on her tongue and she continued to moan and groan as she felt her Number one squirm around on her tongue. Her sexy salvia quickly filled her mouth, coating Paul making him even more slimy and tasty.

Down at her feet, the slaves switched turns who cleaned Ryan's feet, switching every few minutes due to the awful smell filling their lungs, causing most of them to pass out. Phil was a young one and was forced to see his first giant women. He'd lost both his parents in the massive crowd when he landed inside the massive box. This being the first time alone,he was very frightened by the crowd and a few moments later, the giant girl and her feet.

The stench that followed quickly filled the lungs of everyone in the box, even reaching Phil, who was a few hundred feet away from Ryan's massive toes. The way she gently wiggled her toes and showed them off was exciting for some, albeit an extremely small minority. But the vast majority of people in the box tried their hardest to avoid them as best they could.

Phil was one of the fortunate ones, or what you would call fortunate because on Ryan's other foot, the slaves had to clean under Ryan's toenails. He'd been given the task of cleaning in between Ryan's big and second toes. This is where the least amount of toe jam surprisingly enough while the most was located in the pinkie toes, where his parents were working.

After smelling Ryan's foot stench for almost ten minutes or what seemed like hours, Phil's shift ended. As he moved along to rest, he pulled off the last bit of toe jam from the sensitive area. His fingers must've hit Ryan's sweet spot as this triggered the scrunching of Ryan's toes, crushing him and everyone that was in between them. Needless to say, there was blood everywhere. From Ryan's toes to even the people next in line, blood shot up everywhere.

In the distance, the survivors of the encounter could hear her giggle and moan in excitement. That's when things got really heated in the box. The colonists backed away from Ryan's feet and got to the other side of the box. There was shouting and yelling but one phrase soon became the voice of the entire colony. "Vilis."

Ryan barely noticed the whole thing going on on her feet until a giant crowd rush away from her feet. She felt nothing touch her feet except for the blood of the colonists she had just crushed.

"Looks like I'm going to have to stop our little fun." Ryan said as she spit out Paul and put him on her bed. "This is what happens when you don't do what I tell you." Ryan whispered to Paul. She then lifted her feet from the box and adjusted herself to have her face in the box.

"Why aren't you cleaning my feet like I told you to?" Ryan said in a pissed off voice. She even spit a little, coating several dozen people in a little bit of salvia. "You think I'll let any of you live without a little manual labor on my feet? I didn't think it would come to this but..." She sighed. "I want you to pick one hundred people. Do it in the next minute or I'll pick them myself." Ryan said as she left the colonists vision but what she ordered didn't happen. They continued to yell "Vilis! Vilis! Vilis!"

This was a popular slur in the colony for 'fuck you' over and over again. Unfortunately for the colonists, Villis was very similar to the Latin translation of 'Fuck you'. Ryan not only heard this but she also spoke and understood Latin so she quickly turned around and grabbed the jar that was going to be her Number one's home.

"Think you can just yell 'fuck you' and not get punished?" This caused the whole box to become silent. "You thought wrong." That's when Ryan's hands returned and grabbed about a hundred people and tossed them all of them in her jar. She then lifted the box and put it in front of the entrance of the colony on her side of the wall. She then sealed it up to prevent any of her slaves from escaping.

Ryan then carried the jar to her kitchen and put them on her counter. "Congrats little ones. You will be a great example for the others. By being my dinner. I had two of you earlier and they were pretty yummy. And I have another one of you as my Number one and he tastes delicious but I haven't eaten him. He's too good but all of you." She paused and rubbed her stomach as she heard it growl. "All of you will go digest in my stomach and feed me. I don't want to do this but, all you had to do was clean my goddamn feet." Ryan banged her fist on the counter, shaking the jar in the process. She the took a deep breath and walked to her fridge.

"What can I have with them?" She thought as she looked around her fridge and saw absolutely nothing. She then walked back to where she put the jar. "I'm sorry little ones but I'm just going to have you guys." Ryan then got on her tiptoes and reached for a plate and in the process showed the entire jar her smooth and nicely shaped stomach that had been covered in a shirt that was a size too small. This gave her future meals a c small chance to look at where they were about to go.

She set the plate next to the jar, picked up it and dumped the population on the plate. Ryan couldn't help but to lick her lips when she saw her future meals struggle to get up.

"There's so many of you! I don't know which one of you will go down first. What a minute, I know how I'll choose." She then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, showing her victims what will be the last thing they'll ever see. She then got very close to the plate and began to do a lap on the plate, collecting about fifty people. And when she got to the edge of the plate, she stopped and put her tongue back in her mouth, prompting her to swallow her meal of tiny people.

The people on her tongue, the ones that hadn't gotten out of the way in time, were panicking. Everyone except for one woman by the name of Valeria. She had been one of the smarter ones that knew full well that if the colony didn't do what their new goddess said, there would be consequences. And she was facing these even though she had worshipped her like a literal goddess. She got in between her toes and ate some toe jam and this is what she got?

Valeria's body was covered in her goddess’s salvia. Her goddess’s massive tongue sloshed her and her friends that had been stupid enough not to listen to the goddess that crushed their friends and families. Spraying them with their blood. Unknown to anyone in Ryan's mouth, the blood of their friends had made their taste even sweeter which was why every few seconds, her cavernous mouth would be filled like an echo chamber. It was her moaning with ecstasy and pleasure. That's when the show ended for them. Ryan lifted up her massive tongue began to send the crowd of fifty people down her throat. Ready to be digested.

As the bulge on her throat went down to her stomach, Ryan moaned and let out a sigh as she felt the clump of people finally silence her stomach. She then looked down and saw the rest of her meal. She stared at the plate with her haunting brown eyes. "God! They tasted so good. Now it's your turn." Ryan then lifted up the plate and opened her mouth. She tilted the plate and this sent her remaining snacks down to her mouth but this time, she didn't swallow them whole.

As soon as the first of her snacks entered her mouth, she bit down, crushing them and she continued this trend until all of her snacks were assembled in one giant clump of blood and guts that sat on her tongue. "It tastes so good!" Ryan thought as she swallowed the clump of people, sending the survivors of her previous outing a last little message. "You don't want to fuck with me." Ryan said out loud, letting out a cute and almost innocent burp. "Excuse me. Wouldn't want anyone to think that I don't have table manners." Ryan said as she walked towards the box full of angry slaves but she had a feeling that when she showed them what she did, they would listen to her much better.

She lifted the box and saw a little more than two thousand people staring at her, screaming vulgar things such as "Monster!" and the trend of "Vilis" being shouted over and over again.

But that all stopped when she smiled and revealed her blood soaked teeth. "Those friends of yours that I took? I ate them. First whole and then I decided to chew them up. Not going to lie, when you're crushed, you all taste amazing. Do I get my point across?" Ryan waited for an answer. This answer came from George Marcus who at this point hadn't even smelled her feet let alone touch them.

"We will do whatever you want Goddess Ryan. Weather it worship your feet or clean your mouth. I could go on go-"

Ryan interrupted him. "Number one, I know for a fact that you didn't even go near my feet when they were inside here and number two, you didn't tell them that I technically own them because of you?" Ryan paused and looked back at her Number one still sitting on her bed, where she left him. "Number three, I think you need your own punishment. In my running shoe." Ryan said as she delicately picked up George. She didn't even have to try, the crowd helped her corner him.

When she got what she wanted, she closed the lid to the box and said goodbye to her slaves for the night. "Night little ones. Be prepared to work because after what you pulled today, I'd say some of you won't last the rest of the week." Ryan said as she closed the box once again. "Not going to lie little one, going in my running shoe for the night is too easy for scum like you. Which is why, in the morning, I will go on my daily run with my friend while you are in my shoe and if you live, I will have you for breakfast. A tiny man should fill me up for at least an hour before I feast on more of my slaves." Ryan shivered in excitement. "Good night!" She said as she dropped him inside her two year old running shoes and grabbed her Number one and dropped him in the jar and went to sleep, satisfied about what she did today.

"Ryan! I have a proposal for you!" George called out while he was in her shoe. He was desperate for a way to live and keep his colony safe. He was going to give up the one thing that made them have an even playing field with the giant girls that towered before them. One weapon that could bring down a goddess. His shrinking weapon that he had long since modified to suit his purposes of crushing all his opposition. Just in case another girl tried to mess with the colony.

As soon as Ryan heard this, she turned around, grabbed her shoe and shook it to retrieve her little prisoner. "What's that little man? It better be good.”

George took a deep breath and confessed to his goddess what he and his colony was armed with. "A few months ago, we perfected the technology to shrink matter. I'm proposing that if you let my colony go free, we will give you the technology to build it." George couldn't believe what he just said. After his father died by Destiny's hands, he had vowed to keep as many rangers safe as he could. But sometimes you have to negotiate with your enemy for the safety of the colony.

"I'm going to make some alterations to your plan little one. One, you won't just give me the technology to build the shrinking things. You'll give me the actual things. Got that?" Ryan paused to let George respond. "I understand." He said shamefully. "Two. I won't fully relinquish control of your friends. But I will let you return home but in return, every day on my command, a group of let's say, a hundred will be sent to worship me. Resistance will result in those and a few innocents going down my throat or perhaps joining me on a little run. And finally, you will erect monuments to me and my gorgeous body. Got that?" Ryan said as she closed her fist, giving George a tiny amount of air to breathe. She basically forced him to submit to her and her demands.

"You have my word. Just let us go!" George called out in an attempt to have Ryan let go of him. And after a few seconds, Ryan let go of George and gave him room to breathe. "Now....should I tell them or you? Considering that you can't even tell them that I own them before, I think I'll do it." Ryan then started to walk towards the box carrying the tiny George.

"Attention everyone. You're free, you can go home." Ryan said in her mighty and powerful voice. Even if she was gone just a few minutes, this woke everyone up that was in the box. They were sleeping and or at least, trying to when Ryan came into view. She tried to continue her speech but she was constantly interrupted by cheers and cries of joys. Frustrated by the amount of times she tried to speak up, she got closer to the box and stuck her face inside and opened her mouth to reveal her massive jaws that could take nearly a hundred of them in a single bite and still be hungry in a few minutes. "This is where you'll be going if you don't shut up!" Ryan bellowed down to her slaves. "Now, you will be free but not free as you were before. Every day, starting tomorrow you will worship me like a queen. Congrats. You have your freedom but remember who gave you this freedom. And if you betray me....you will be severely punished." Ryan said as she walked away once again. She wanted to release them right then and there but she was exhausted plus she just wanted to make her slaves suffer more before she released them one last time.

On the other side of the wall, Jessica had been building a little camp for her new visitors that was underneath her dresser and a special tent for Jerry that sat on her nightstand. He wanted to be close to Jessica in case she wanted to have some fun. She had already kissed him in places he hadn't even felt before. He wanted more of this. Her lips were just so soft and he wanted it. He wanted her all over him.

"Jessica! Can you pick me up?" Jerry called to Jessica who was lying down on her bed playing on her phone. She smiled, turned off her phone and picked Jerry up. "So what do need little Jerry? I see you're still covered my lipstick from earlier. Do you need to be cleaned?" Jessica asked in her sweet voice.

"Do me a favor Jessica. I know this may sound weird but." He paused and looked down at John and Ariel cuddling in their tent. It was like the perfect relationship. "I want you to put me in your mouth. Bathe me in your saliva." Jerry said timidly. This shocked Jessica to the very core. "I can't Jerry. There's just too many ways for me to accidentally kill you. I could swallow you, drown you in salvia. I could accidentally crush you with my teeth or my tongue. I'm sorry but I don't think I can." Jessica said as she brought Jerry to eye level. "There has to be one thing you can do. Please Jessica?" Jerry asked, pleading to Jessica for something she can give.

"But there's something I can do." Jessica smiled and brought him closer to her lips. "One day and when both of us are ready, I'll let you wander around my mouth but for now..." Jessica then opened her lips to reveal her slick and slimy tongue. Jerry was ready and when the massive beast hit him, he was coated in his girlfriend's salvia but when he was expecting more, he felt Jessica put him back down on his table. And he saw the massive beast seep back into her mouth.

"I think that's enough for today. Like I said, when we're ready, we can experiment with other things but right now, let's just stay with licking. Is that ok with you?" Jessica asked in a sweeter voice than normal.

"That's perfectly fine with me. That was amazing. Feeling your taste buds hit me was incredible! Then there was the softness of your tongue! And the heat and humidity. Your body is simply amazing, not just your mouth Jessica." This made Jessica blush a little. Jerry soon sat down on the white nightstand, a few feet from where his tent was.

"I don't think any guy has ever said that about me. All it took was finding a little man to make me feel this way." Jessica confessed, as she laid back down on her bed. "Although, no other man has ever let me lick them. Or even wanted to have me lick them. Or was the size of an ant." Jessica laughed awkwardly. "I just want to say, I would love to do that again."

"Me too." Jerry said as he wiped away the saliva away from his face. He smiled as his gigantic girlfriend turned around and went to sleep. All he could see was her back but he loved everything about her.

Meanwhile at the camp underneath Jessica's dresser, John was in his and Ariel's tent as the events above them unfolded. Ariel suddenly came into the tent with John lying down on the cot, trying to relax. "I think we need to do something! John?!" Ariel yelled at John, seeing Jessica lift Jerry up to her mouth. "She's going to eat him! A human is going eat one of our friends and you're just sitting there. I thought you hated her." Ariel said in a panicked voice.

"Relax Ariel. They're in love. She won't hurt him. Sides, he wants her to put her inside her mouth. I don't care if she swallows him whole or crushes him under her teeth. He's doing what he loves with who he loves. Now get over here. Stop worrying about Jerry, Ariel. He'll be fine." John had been sitting down on their bed ever since they put it up while Ariel had been standing up pacing. "We've all had long day. Take a break. And while you're at it, why don't you take off your clothes and just relax." John said as stood up and hugged Ariel from behind. "I care about the colony as much as you but you need to relax every once in awhile."

Right then and there, Ariel burst into tears. "I know John. We need to get them back. I know you told us not to tell Jessica about what happened to the colony but sooner or later, she'll want to know what really happened. Why we ran and if she doesn't ask, Jerry will tell her." John then squeezed even harder on Ariel. "I'll tell you what. Go to sleep and we'll talk to Jessica in the morning. Ok?" Ariel then rubbed her eyes and followed John to the bed.

"You promise?" Ariel asked as she wiped away tears from her face. "Imagine what we've been through both as a couple and as a colony. We've lived through the starvation the first year of school. We survived Destiny and we even took her down like it was nothing. We'll not only survive but we'll thrive when this is over." John then got Ariel around and hugged her once again before he got her on to the makeshift bed. "Now, I can't promise what'll happen next. But I will do everything in my power to make sure that you're safe." John finally said as he brushed off a tear from Ariel's face. "You're so sweet John. Thank you."
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading. As always, reviews are always appreciated.