- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is where the action of the Ryan part of the chapter starts.
A few minutes before the incident, George had left with his bodyguards, around ten, and some of his advisors. All together, there was a group of about thirteen. "Today's the day gentlemen. Today is the day we break through the wall." George said as he walked with his group. He was so glad. His plans have been put finally in fruition. After integrating Destiny for the past two months, he'd put together a plan for abandoning the west side of the colony and move the Ranger base to the east side.

After a few moments of walking, the group reached the base that was carving the tunnel. George then called up the manager. "Is it ready? Can we go outside yet?" The manager was hesitant to let the leader of the colony go outside. "Sir, I wouldn't send my own men out there. I wouldn't recommend you and your associates going out there."

George was frustrated by the manager's response. "I didn't ask if it was safe out there. I asked if I could go outside. Now, can I?" The manager let out a sigh.

"This way sir." The manager then lead the group to the prototype door. Entering the passcode, the door opened. Then as soon as the door was opened, they were hit with the powerful stench of feet and when they looked around after being blinded by the massive amounts of light, they saw them. The group was face to face with a giant pair socked feet right next to one another. The socks were a sort of gray with a little bit of brown on the bottom of the sole. George's heart raced as soon as he saw the massive pair of sock covered feet. And when he looked up and saw the face of what he feared and hated the most. A human girl. His father had died under Destiny's feet. He didn't want to suffer the same fate.

"Finally, that little anomaly reveals itself to me." The goddess then got on floor, careful not to crush anyone in the little group. Pretty soon, she could see even closer than before. The little group now had a closer look at her face. The freckles around her face that covered her nose and her bright white skin shone in the artificial light. Her long hair had a tiny bit of artificial green stripe on her left side of her head. She was beautiful. That would be the case if the people that were now looking at her were her size.

"Now. You want to tell me who you people are? Tell me why you're in my wall?" The goddess said as she picked up two of George's guards, one in each hand, and held them up around her face. "Who's in charge here?" She ordered to the guards who were sworn to secrecy. They didn't respond to the girl's orders.

When they didn't say, she quickly dropped both of them into her gaping maw of a mouth and swallowed them whole. This took the whole group by surprise. They saw the bulge go down her throat. Then it disappeared from view and the goddess let out a sigh as she felt the two tiny people reach her stomach. "They tasted pretty good." She said out loud, shocking the group even more. "I kinda want more."

"Run!" George cried out to the group. Turning around to the door, the group was quickly blocked by the giant girls hand. She then lifted up two more of the group, this time it included George.

"I'll give you one last chance before I kill all of you. I'll eat you alive. That's right. You're going to digest in my stomach. Just like your friends. I'll ask again, who's in charge and why are you in my wall?" She said and the other one she had was the weasel of the group who was deathly afraid of the goddess before him.

"He's the leader! He leads us!" The weasel said as the goddess turned her attention to her left hand. She smiled as she,without hesitation, popped the weasel in her mouth but didn't swallow him like she did with the other two. She just simply toyed with him and began to suck on him like a lollipop with her tongue. "He tastes pretty good. I think I'll keep him. Now." She turned her attention to George.

"You're the leader? What are you the leader of? These bugs? Or an entire colony of bugs?" She paused. "I'm right aren't I? I've been kind enough not to destroy your little door and I think I need a little..." She brought her finger up to her lips and thought about it. "Treatment for my service. I want..hmm what do I want?" She paused once again and used her free hand to poke her chin. "How about complete loyalty to me and me only. Not just from you but from your entire colony. If not, I will be forced to destroy your home. You got that?" The goddess let George respond and after a few seconds, gave her an answer.

"You have my colony's loyalty Ms..." She smiled, letting the little man in her mouth breathe and feel the cool air coming through the gaps between her teeth.

"You can call me Ryan. Goddess Ryan. Now, get out of the way." Ryan then placed George on the ground and got up and started to tear up the thin wall.

John, Ariel and Darwin watched as Ryan's massive face into view with a sadistic smile on it. Everyone was either screaming or frozen in absolute fear. John began to tear up and hold on to Ariel. "What's going to happen to us John?" John truly didn't know what would happen to them. "We're going to be slaves to her. That's what's going to happen to us. Come on, we need to head to the ranger headquarters before she finds us." Darwin said quietly, almost whispering.

As the trio left the white Ministry tower, Ryan reached her hand into the colony, being extremely careful not to prematurely kill any of her slaves. Being extremely gentle with her new toys, Ryan dropped the hundreds of people she grabbed from their homes and businesses into a cardboard box about five feet across, five feet wide and two feet tall. To the normal sized Ryan, this was simply her moving box that she had failed to get rid of when she moved here but to the inhabitants of the box, it was a prison. Some were former rangers that had seen things like the box before but the others hadn't. Some panicked and began to have heart attacks and seizures while they were still in the giant hand that had abducted them.

Ryan then reached into the wall on last time. "I think this will be enough for a few days." Ryan said as she dropped the last bit of people into the box. Even while she was tearing through the wall, she still had the group of now about twelve sitting at her knees but now that she was done, she looked down and grabbed the group and dropped them inside the box along with about three thousand people, roughly ninety percent of the colony. She then popped her head into the box and spoke to the population. "Go on Leader, tell them how you have up their lives to save yours." She paused and felt the wiggling around her mouth. "I'll be right back little ones. Your goddess has something very important to do." What she was referring to was the tiny still inside her mouth. His name was Paul and he had gotten out of being a ranger because of his friend, George Marcus, who had pardoned him when being a ranger was a requirement of all males in the colony. And now he was a pet to one of the giant girls he had avoided two years prior.

Somehow, while Ryan was talking, he had ended up on the underside of her tongue where he was resoundingly safe from any of her massive teeth that he had encountered when he first got inside. Everytime he moved or whenever Ryan would move her tongue and talk, he would feel the sticky and hot salvia continue to coat him. But there was one advantage of being inside Ryan's humid mouth. He avoided whatever she was planning to do to his colony, his former home.

Then, the massive tongue lifted up and the goddess spat him out and he landed on her palm. For the past few minutes, he'd been inside her dark mouth only getting small amounts of light when she would speak or just open her mouth so when the artificial light hit his eyes, he was blinded. When he regained his vision and wiped away as much of the salvia that he could and looked at the goddess that presented herself to his minuscule form.

"You're so cute. I think you'll be my favorite. I won't hurt you like the others, I promise." She said, changing into her bra and panties. "What's your name? Wait. Never mind, I think I have a name for you. Number one. You can call me Ryan. You get lucky Number one. Everyone else in that box over there will have to call me Goddess Ryan and serve me like a queen. But don't worry Number one, I'll keep you safe. Apart from the others." Ryan said to her number one who smiled yet felt broken inside. He had sold out his colony and his friend for what? To live a somewhat better life then his friends, coworkers and family members? Yes. He would do anything for this crazy psychopath says as long as it prevents him from suffering the wrath of her.

"You're very kind Ryan. Thank you for sparing me." Paul said, bowing to the goddess before him. He was still shaken up about being inside her mouth. “By the way, you are a beautiful and merciful woman for letting me stay with you.”

Ryan blushed. "You don't have to kiss up to me. You're already my favorite. But, you still must serve me so guess where you'll be going?" Paul's smile soon turned into a frown. "Don't be upset number one. It's not the worst thing that I could do to you. I could throw you inside my mouth and swallow you whole like I did with two of your friends, by the way, they tasted pretty good. Or I could just throw you in the box and pick a new number one." Paul shook his head, wanting to stay here where he was safe from being killed by her.

"Now, you'll clean my flats. From the inside. By the time I'm done with the box for the day, I expect most of at least one flat cleaned. Got it?" Ryan brushed hair out of her beautiful face and waited for a response.

"Yes Ryan. I will do whatever you say." Paul said as Ryan lifted him up and dumped him into her shoes sitting right next to her left foot. "Do a good job and I might treat you later." Ryan said as she walked and winked at her number one.

Back in the colony, or the remains of it, John, Ariel and Darwin had barely escaped before they could be abducted by Ryan's massive hands that would grabbed hundreds of people at a time. Their goal was to reach the ranger headquarters and see what remained of it to either get out and go to the other side of the wall, hopefully find sanctuary with Jessica.

"So what are we going to do if the headquarters is gone?" Darwin said as they got closer to the outside of the colony, nearing the ranger quarters.

"Calm down old man. I'm sure she didn't even touch the quarters." Ariel said, still traumatized about the whole situation and in John's arms. "Her arms stretched further than the colony has ever seen. She barely tried and was able to grab almost every single person in the colony except the three of us. And for your information, I'm not old!"

Then as the trio reached their destination, they saw it intact and completely empty. "That fucking bitch took every single person in the colony." Darwin said as he entered the base with the couple behind him. "Let's just head to the exit. We'll go to the other side and get Jessica to help us. She's bound to feed us and give us some shelter from that bitch." John said as he ran ahead of the two and ran to the barracks.

And when just as they were walking past the barracks, a strange woman and man came into view. The women had torn clothes that were very close to exposing her breasts. She also had dark skin and walked with a slight limp. Then there was the man. Although they weren't facing the trio, the man wore a ranger uniform made out of what appeared to be aluminum foil with the initials, "JML." John was almost sure he knew who the ranger was but he didn't know.

"Jerry! Is that you?" John called out to the man, turning around as soon he said this. "I can't believe you got back. I thought she killed you." John then shook his hand and welcomed him with the traditional ranger handshake. But Ariel, who at this point was separated from John's arms, began to walk towards the strange women.

"Who are you? Stop!" She called to her. She was still limping away from the group so Ariel quickly caught up and tackled her to the ground. Running after the two women who had ran off from them. When Ariel tackled her to ground. The three of them were shocked to see who the woman was. "Destiny!" Ariel shouted when she turned her around onto her back.

"We have to kill her! She's the cause of this!" Darwin said as he pushed Ariel on to the ground and he pulled out a sharp object that appeared to be a small glass fragment onto her neck.

"What the hell are you doing Darwin?" John yelled while he helped Ariel to her feet. "Yeah! We might need her!" Jerry screamed as he pushed Darwin to the floor.

"Enough!" Destiny yelled, pushing the two men apart. "I know what I'm saying but she's right. We need to stop fighting and get help." Ariel said as she signaled John to break up the two fighting.

"Help? Help from who? Everyone here was taken by that bitch. She almost took me until this handsome devil grabbed me and pushed me aside." Destiny said, getting closer to Jerry and even trying to hold on to his hand but he moved it in an attempt to get Destiny away from him.

"Jessica, she's the giant girl who now lives on the other side of this wall. She's our only hope. If we stay here, we have a chance of getting taken by that bitch. Now, do you want to end up as a slave to her?" John said, silencing the whole group. "Now get up, both of you. If you don't want to leave, you can stay here and wait for her to come back to use you as nothing more than slaves or if she's feeling like it, snacks. Now let's go." John said as he walked to the exit of the colony and the entrance to hopefully a new life, away from Ryan who had basically destroyed and taken most of his colony. His home, family and friends were taken by her.

Inside the box was complete pandemonium. Around a hundred out the nearly three thousand had died but not because of Ryan. It was the whole shock of the ordeal. There was nothing but shouting, yelling and crying in the corners of the box. But there was still a brave few that attempted to climb the box, escape and go back to the colony but that was a resounding failure. All of them had fallen and some had broken a few bones while others would avoid being one of Ryan's toys due to the height they fell. It was extremely bloody living in the box for the past few minutes but it was about to get a lot worse.

As Ryan walked back to the box, she pulled off her socks and threw them into the kitchen, revealing her barefeet that had been kept secret from the people in the box. She looked down at her adorable toes that were painted a sexy purple that contrasted sharply with her light white skin. She giggled as she wiggled them, feeling her sweat and toe jam spread around her soft and seemingly harmless toes. "This is going to be fun." Ryan thought and she laughed, calling out a cute and girlish giggle that further terrified both the people in the box and even the few remaining people still in the wall. The few that had gotten lucky enough to not get taken by Ryan.

Pretty soon, she was in front of the box. She towered above all of them like it was nothing. She then kneeled down and put her face above the box, frightening the population in the box with her smile. She then began to speak, silencing the everyone in the box. "Don't worry little ones. Do what I say and not everyone will have to die. Only some of you. I'd say around twenty percent will die. The other eighty percent will live to be my slaves for as long as I see fit. Your first duty will be to clean both of my feet. Try not to die little ones." Ryan's face then left the vision of the thousands of victims in the box but something replaced her face. Something even more terrible. Her feet.

She lowered them into the box, with the people underneath them running for their lives to avoid being crushed under them. As soon as her feet were mere inches away from the box, the colonists smelled the rotten smell of her feet. Some passed out right on the spot, with their friends leaving them behind. They were the fortunate ones. They were spared the torture of this. The smell and heat made everything in the box. To think, this was only the first thing she'll do to them
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the late update.