- Text Size +
After nearly about ten minutes of running to the entrance of the tunnel, they stopped and looked around. John could no longer see the desk that Destiny used to own, or the giant sneakers he was put in months prior. Even the walls were painted differently from the last time he had been out here. "What is this place? This doesn't look like the room from last week." Jerry asked, confused. The squad leader quickly gave him a response.


"Your grave if you don't move." She moved up but just then, the door opened up to reveal blonde beauty that had short shorts, a tight t-shirt and faded shoes that had once appeared to be white. To the tiny squad of little people, she was a goddess.


John quickly pulled out his sizer and fired it at her. And after a few seconds, it gave him a reading. "One mile, two thousand eight hundred fifty five feet and six inches. My god. She's bigger than Destiny!" John screamed to the squad leader but she just ignored him and ran across the floor with everyone except Jerry and himself. And after several seconds of running across the floor, the group of eight was crushed under the blonde goddess shoe. She was completely unaware that she crushed the group under her seemingly harmless shoe.


Jessica was the name of the blonde goddess that had just wiped out a majority of John's squad in less than a second and she had done it before with the squad yesterday except some of them fell into her shoes and either suffocated by the smell or were crushed instantly when she put them on next.


While some of the others were somehow tossed into her cereal while she was having a craving for something cold. Some managed to survive her mouth and escaped being chewed alive but what awaited them when she swallowed them whole, mixed in with the glob of mess that was her snack. Inside of Jessica's stomach was a fate worse than death. Deep down inside her gargantuan body lied a fate that would burn the survivors of her jaws alive. Her stomach acids instantly burned them inside her as she quickly digested them into both but calories for her to use later on during her day.


But some of the Rangers weren't so lucky to die instantly as they originally thought. One ranger landed on an island made of Jessica's snack that had been ground up by the goddess he was now inside. The ranger lasted a tiny bit longer than his comrades in her shoe but only by a tiny margin. By the time Jessica was done with her meal, the ranger inside her stomach were dead and digested inside her body while the ones that were inside her running shoes were passed out from the air that surrounded them.


They would be crushed when Jessica went jogging later that day. Luckily none of them were awake when Jessica put her black socked inside foot inside. As her foot entered the shoe, the three Rangers were passed from breathing in the toxic gases that her feet had created. It was better than having to be awake for their deaths. As her foot was being dragged along the sole of her shoe, she instantly crushed two of the Rangers, leaving the last one to be dragged along by her big toe. The ranger was completely unconscious as Jessica brought her to the toe section of the shoe. She was helpless as Jessica ran around the park, being tossed around the shoe. She was even tossed underneath Jessica’s toes and that was when she was crushed alive. She, like so many of her comrades were killed under this girl. And she didn't even know it.


If she had known what she was doing to the Rangers, she would have done her best to avoid even going near them let alone hurt or kill them. She was a kind and compassionate soul that would try to help as much as she could. If she knew that tiny bug sized people lived in her apartment, maybe she would've help them. But at their size difference, it'd be near impossible for either side to avoid one another.


Jessica had been running around the park a few blocks down for several hours now which is why she was wearing the sports bra, short shorts and her running shoes. She was starving and exhausted so as she continued to walk around with the blood of eight rangers on her sole, she headed to the kitchen. But before she entered the kitchen, she kicked off her shoes and took off her sweat soaked socks. "Finally, my feet can finally breathe." She said aloud, thinking she was alone in her brand new apartment, stretching her toes in process. She instantly felt the cool tiled floor of the kitchen and relaxed further as she began to feel the sweat at from her toes begin to fall down to the floor. Underneath her sole, the sweat formed a slight imprint of the sock. When she lifted up her feet, the imprint that her incredibly hot feet left on the cold tiled floor was visible for several seconds after she lifted up her feet to walk. Behind and below her, John and Jerry looked at her towering feet as she began to walk to where she wanted to go. She was massive to them.


Ryan, her best friend in the whole world, and her had bought these two apartments after they graduated college. Jessica's apartment that were right next to each other. had been abandoned a few months ago. The owner had just left and never returned so Jessica got it for cheap.


As John and Jerry watched the goddess take off her shoes and socks, they smelt her feet fill the floor they were on. At their height, the two men could barely see over her toes to see her nails but they sure could see the rest of her rocking body. The way her hips moved as she leaned over the counter was something to enjoy. Both of the tiny men looked at her with curiosity. But Jerry looked at the giant blonde with love in his eyes. He loved her body. The way her stomach was slim, even after she digested the Rangers yesterday. Her hips moved gently, back and forth with seduction in mind. Jerry loved this giant women. No matter what she did to his people.


"Wow. I never thought I would see a woman this beautiful before. You know I have a thing for blondes." Jerry laughed awkwardly as he said this. John looked at him with confusion.


"You won't be saying that if she captures us. You know Destiny?" Jerry looked confused.


"That circus freak back at the colony?" Jerry asked out of sheer confusion.


"Well before she was small like us, she was a goddess like her. She captured me and that forced the colony to shrink her." John confessed as they finally reached the goddess's heels. John ignored the foot stench that surrounded them and got a hold of the counter. around this time, the giant girl took off her socks, releasing more of the stench that surrounded the two men. Jerry turned his head to see Jessica’s mighty sole. High above his head, Jessica’s heel was bright red, possibly from all the running she’s done throughout the day and a little bit further down the foot, was the arch. The majesty of it brought all kinds of thoughts in Jerry’s head. This little fantasy jerry was having was soon brought to a close as John snapped him out of it.


"Climb. We're going to scale the counters." John said as he climbed the wood counters, leaving Jerry down below. "Now come on. We'll talk about it later now, get up here before she leaves!"


The only reason Jessica hadn't left the counter was on thing. Her legs were sore and so were her feet. She sighed as she felt the cool tile touch and relax her soles. She wondered her beautiful blonde head around just looking around her new home. All of a sudden, she then looked down and saw two dots climbing her counter. She then kneeled down and got on her knees. "What do we have here?" Jessica said as she held out her hand and collected the two little forms she saw.


From a young age, she had a fascination with bugs or anything smaller than her so when she saw these little specks, she instantly wanted to see what they were. As she lifted them up to eye level, John was preparing for the worst as Jerry and him became closer to the massive girls face. He was prepared to release the toxin to kill himself and avoid whatever torment this girl could bring to them. That's when this massive girl set them down on her counter, being extra careful not to hurt the pair.


"Ok, what are you? Little bugs that were.." She stopped and realized what she was looking at. "Little people. I'm staring at little people. How did you get so small? Were you created or were you born like this? Are there more of you?" The last question is what stuck out of John's mind the most. Is she just like Destiny? Wanting to take over the whole colony and rule it like a queen?


"We come from a colony not to far from here and we were using your scraps as a food source." Jerry spoke to the goddess, still not knowing her name. John knew it was a mistake to bring Jerry with him. He just exposed the mission and put the colony in danger.


"Really? Well in that case... Here. You can the rest of this. I'm on a diet anyway. By the way, you can call me Jessica." Jessica handed the two a tiny bit of her sandwich and winked to both of the tiny people, trying to look innocent as possible to the tiny men. "Now, what's your names? You can trust me. I take care of people living in my apartment no matter how tall they are." She giggled a cute laugh as she said this, covering up her mouth with her hand. Jerry followed along with Jessica.


"Well I'm Jerry and this is John. We're rangers for our colony and were sent out here to look for the one who.." Jerry said before John elbowed him to shut up. This caused Jessica to grab John and bring him to her face.


Trying not to be too brutal with the man barely the size of her fingernail, she put John at eye level and began to speak to him. "Why'd you hit him? Someone doesn't want something to be said. Now, what is it?" John spoke as loudly as he possibly could and told her what his true mission was.


"Our mission wasn't to go and get food. It was to see on whether or not we could feel safe out here. Now, can we, as a colony, can we trust you?" Jessica heard his question and responded to him. "I don't see how you can't trust me. I gave you food. What do I have to do to make you trust me?" Jessica said to John.


"It's not that we don't trust you, it's just that we've had bad experiences with girls your size. Now, can you take us back home? Please." Jessica then picked up Jerry and the little piece of sandwich she had given them.


"Ok. Where to little ones?" Jessica said to the little people in her hand.


"Under your bed will do Jessica." Jerry said to Jessica. Jerry could never find a love in the colony so as soon as he saw her, he instantly fell in love with her. The way she talked was so sensual. Her voice was sweet, beautiful and also gentle even though as a kid, he was taught to fear the outside world. All Jerry could think was "She's perfect."


"You live under my bed?" The confused Jessica said.


"Where did you think we lived?" Jerry said, almost teasing her. "I don't know. Just not under my bed. What about you John? What are you thinking about?" Jessica asked the tiny John. He had been sitting down on the center of her palm, thinking what she could do to them. She killed eighteen people already, eight of those both Jerry and him saw her kill. She could just pop them in her mouth right now and swallow them whole just to die like the rangers before them. "Nothing. Just don't want to talk." John said as Jessica reached the entrance of the colony.


As Jessica put the two Rangers down, she was careful not to hurt them. "Thank you goddess Jessica. We owe you one." Jerry said as he was set down on the ground. "Go on without me. I want to talk to her more." Jerry said as he signaled Jessica to come down and pick him up. On the radio, Jerry told John to leave him. "Go John. I'll meet up with you later in the colony."


"Remember, you have the toxin just in case." John said on the radio. "In case what? She tries to (static)" As John entered the tunnel, the comms between Jerry and him turned into nothing but static. "Have fun Jerry. If she tries to kill you, it's not my problem." John said to himself, still not trusting Jessica. He knew that Jerry was just begging to be killed by Jessica. If he returned back to the colony, maybe he would have him tell him his experience with her while they had a drink. But John didn’t expected him to come back.