- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The cleaning lady arrives.  

Melissa watched as the door began to open and the cleaning lady that her mom had hired walked through the door.  In actuality the cleaning lady was only 5 foot 9 inches in height, an average height for women.  Long brunette hair flowed from her head and ended in a ponytail.  Her grey shirt was tight and her jeans had a dark wash with a flare at the bottom by her shoes but not too much. Her feet were absolutely huge as they made viberations all throughout the floor.  In reality though the cleaning lady only had a size 9 shoe.  

The cleaning lady was taking off her coat and Melissa was already off and running towards her.  "HEY!!!!! DOWN HERE!!!!!"  However Melissa was halted by the cleaning lady's giant purse being dropped to the floor.  A small gust of wind to the giantess which was a hurricane force wind came blasting towards Melissa blowing her about a foot to the giantess.  Melissa got up from her hands and knees and stared in awe like the cleaning lady was some sort of god.  Her eyes traced the giantess down to her feet, which she could not see since her purse had been dropped to the floor right in front of her.  Her answer came soon enough as the cleaning lady slid her purse out of the way with her foot.  She was wearing silver and white Puma cat shoes.  The sivler on the shoes seemed to have lost their shine as the base color over the years and the white was covered in smudges.  

As the cleaning lady took a step towards Melissa she watched in horror as the cleaning lady's shoe creaked and groaned and finally made a *slap* noise as the sole slammed to the floor.  Melissa covered her ears right away.  

As Melissa looked up, she could see that the cleaning lady was looking at her iPhone 5S with a cord running from the bottom of it to her ears.  

"No wonder why she cant hear me. My voice is not louder than her music." Melissa said to herself.  Right now she was in-between the cleaning lady's giant shoes.  Melissa could see the shoes flex with every movement that the cleaning lady's foot had.  

Melissa broke from her trance and started running away from the cleaning lady while she still could.  However, as she started running the cleaning lady walked right over her and opened the closet.  Brining out a broom and dust pan the cleaning lady walked to the opposite side of the room.  

Melissa started running towards the entryway as she was not too far from it. She made it there as the cleaning lady swept with a furious pace.  Melissa came across the shoe rug.  She came across a pair of Nike shoes that had the base color of white and had accents of Pink and black.  She was not sure how she aquired them, but thought she would climb up them.  She had a rough time of gripping the side of the shoe but once she got to the top of the shoe, it was pretty easy getting to the top of the toungue.  Then she remembered, a friend left them at her house one day sometime last year.  She never stopped back to pick them up.  That girl that she had met happened to be a friend of Hayley's, her best friend.  This reminded Melissa of another fact.  Hayley was coming over today.  

The cleaning lady however was now in the entry way done with the main part of the floor.  She swung the broom over the shoes, and in the process created enough wind to knock Melissa off of the toungue into the shoe.  She landed hard, the insole hard from at least 3 years of hardened sweat.  Melissa at least had a bruised shoulder after she looked herself over.  She heard the broom and dust pan being put away, and then footsteps coming back toward the entryway.  Melissa looked up towards the opening of the shoe and saw the face of the cleaning lady high above with her purse hanging at her shoulder.  the door opened and slammed shut with a bang.  

Melissa was alone.  She looked for a way out of the shoe but the user had used them so much that the sides were smooth and there were no hand holds in the fabric to get out.  

Melissa thought to herself, "I will have to wait for Hayley to get here."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I will introduce Hayley in the next chapter!! Stay tuned.