- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hayley comes back into the story, and Meghan starts to turn evil towards the shrunken Melissa.  

Meghan took Melissa from the kitchen table into her room.  She gently tossed Melissa on her bed and walked to her closet.  Melissa looked at Meghan changing her outfit a little bit.  Instead of wearing leggings, Meghan got out a pair of jeans and just before she was about to make the switch from leggings to jeans, a sly smile came over her face.  Melissa saw this and got nervous but what she thought was coming did not come.  Instead, a giant sock appeared over her and flattened her to the bed. 

 

The soft cotton sock was not so soft.  Melissa’s face was against the part of the sock that what would have been against the arch of Meghan’s foot.  Sweat had the sock material all moist and Melissa could only let the material soak her face with Meghan’s sweat.  The smell soon overpowered Melissa’s attempts to breath normally and within a few seconds she was breathing heavily trying to get as much fresh air as possible. 

 

“You can stay under there while I get ready to take you back to your house to get back to normal.  You seem to like it anyways.” Meghan said with joy, while trying not to laugh. 

 

Melissa heard this and secretly started to enjoy the breathing of breathing Meghan’s stinky sock.  The sock was still a tad bit warm from being on Meghan’s foot for so long.  She then heard footsteps of Meghan approaching. 

 

“ I’ll be wearing my new Nike’s over to your house, I’m sure you would love to ride in them with my feet.” Meghan said with a little anticipation in her voice. 

 

Melissa looked as Meghan put on her socks and then put her hand down by Melissa.  She looked at it then walked onto it with confidence.  She watched as Meghan lifted up her right Nike shox shoe and slowly tilted her hand so that Melissa could slide into the shoe.  She did of course and the overwhelmingly powerful smell of new leather engulfed her. 

 

Meghan put down her shoe and said “Alright Melissa better run to that toe, her comes my foot.”

 

Meghan playfully dangled her socked foot over the opening of the shoe.  Slowly she started insert her foot. 

 

Melissa backpedaled toward the toe of the shoe as she watched the light fade from the opening as Meghan’s foot slowly came in.  Melissa hit the inner wall of the toe of the shoe.  She slowly laid down in preparation for Meghan’s foot.  Felling the cotton roll over her she became excited to be under such a goddess.  The air became thick with the smell of leather and started mixing with Meghan’s foot.  Melissa then heard the laces being tied and right on que she was pulled closer to Meghan’s foot as if she were being pulled closer to a man dancing with her. 

 

Meghan finished putting on her shoes and started walking and she noticed how little of a bump under her toes that Melissa was.  She smiled wickedly and thought of how much fun she was going to have with Melissa.  She took out her phone and texted Hayley.  The text read:

 

Hey, I found Melissa.  Meet at her house.

 

Meghan again smiled with a cruel smile.  She had an idea brewing in her head.  She knew that Hayley would also join her in pulling off this idea that she had.  With that she walked out to her car and started driving to Melissa’s house. 

 

Hayley was just getting done with chores around her house when she got a text on her phone. 

 

“OMG!!!!  I have to respond.” Hayley said with joy. 

 

After she responded she went to her closet and picked up her pink and white Tazon 5 puma cross training shoes and slipped them on.  The felt really comfortable and the leather shoe hugged her foot. Making sure she had her keys and phone she marched outside to drive to Melissa’s house. 

 

Meghan arrived at Melissa’s house and walked in.  She looked around for what could have shrunk Melissa.  She walked into the living room and looked around.  Her eyes passed right over the electrical looking squirt gun and she scanned the room. 

 

“Where could it be.” She wondered as she spun around to walk to the dining room. 

 

Meanwhile Melissa was in heaven.  Her face was stuck to the cotton sock on top of her and the sweat was covering every inch of her body.  She was soaked from head to toe.  All she could do was drink the excess sweat from Meghan’s foot as it produced more as the time went on.  It was a sauna inside of Meghan’s shoe.  It was as if it were summertime in Phoenix, AZ in the summer time and just laying out on a rock to sunbathe in more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit.  But Melissa felt right at home.  What she did not know is that Meghan was planning something that would keep Melissa small for what could be the rest of her life. 

 

Hayley arrived at Melissa’s house, and already seeing that Meghan was there ran up to the front door.  Trying the door knob she found that the door was open and went inside. 

 

“Meghan!!!  I’m here!!!” Hayley called out. 

 

“Coming!!!” Meghan called out from the dining room.

 

“Where is she?” Hayley demanded.

 

“Hold your horses!  She’s in my shoe.” Meghan said with a tone that sounded disgusted. 

 

Melissa felt herself being pulled out with the sock as Meghan took off her shoe.  Now everything felt so cold and her only warmth was not coming from Meghan’s socked foot. 

 

“Here she is. I found her in my house and she said that yesterday when you came over to her house that she got trapped in your shoe and you did not notice her.” Meghan told Hayley. 

 

Hayley looked over to Melissa.  Her eyebrows rose a bit but her face did not change. She looked back at Meghan. 

 

“Well I’m no longer mad at her for calling me to come over and she not being there now.” Hayley said apologetically. 

 

“Can I have her for a night?” Hayley asked Meghan with a look that made Meghan feel guilty if she said no. 

 

“Sure, but lets meet back here in the morning” Meghan said as she winked at Melissa while walking towards the front door. 

 

“Sounds good!” Hayley said as she turned back to Melissa.

 

“My idea will just have to wait for tomorrow.” Meghan thought as she left. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A night with Hayley comes next.  

 

Reviews always appreciated.  Thanks for taking time to read my story so far.