- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa gets found again!

Meghan got done with her nail appointment when she remembered what she was doing prior to her appointment. 

 

“Oh shit!” she said under her breath. 

 

Meghan got into her car and sped home. 

 

“What have I done?” she asked herself. 

 

Melissa was waking up from her nap when she felt cold.  The clothes that she had on were not warm enough since she was laying on leather that would normally be warmed up by feet.  She slowly stood up after her nap stretching, looking around at the landscape, still on top of Meghan’s new Nike shox shoe.  She then realized how small she was.  Seeing that she was only 3/4th’s the size of the Swoosh stitched into the leather sent chills down her back.  She decided to stay where she was since she had a better chance of being found if she stayed in one spot.  She heard a loud noise, followed by echoing footsteps. 

 

“MEGHAN!!!! I’M BY YOUR SHOES IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM!!!!” Melissa yelled as loud as she could. 

 

Meghan had just gotten home and walked through the front door. 

 

“She was near the shoes in the front entryway when I last saw her.” Meghan said quietly to herself. 

“Where did I leave that magnifying glass though?” she asked herself louder than normal. 

 

Melissa heard Meghan ask herself where the magnifying glass was.  It was clear to here that Meghan had heard none of what she just yelled.  Melissa thought she should yell again but decided to save her voice.  She did not hear Meghan walk towards her and she instantly knew she should have stayed in the entryway.  She hoped that she would be able to get Meghan’s attention as soon as she walked into the laundry room. 

 

“She’s not here.” Meghan said standing up from the entryway.

 

She began to walk into the house more and she stopped after a few steps.  She knew she should check more of the house but where was the question.  She decided that she would do some chores around the house and maybe Melissa would turn up.  She walked down the hallway and noticed the overturned laundry basket from the day before that Hayley knocked over. 

 

“Crap, she never seems to clean up after herself.”  Meghan said with disgust. 

 

Melissa started waving her hands at Meghan but noticed that she was concentrating on the laundry pile instead of focusing on the side of the room that her new Nike’s were on.  Meghan finished putting the clothes back into the basket and looked over to the other side of the room, right at her Nike Shox.  Melissa began waving her arms frantically as Meghan’s eyes once again fell upon the spot she was at.  Melissa could see Meghan’s eyes zero in on her shoes that she was standing on. 

 

“Oh My God!  Hi Melissa!” Meghan said with excitement.

 

Meghan quickly bent down and put her face close to Melissa.  To Melissa, magnifying glass made Meghan’s eye look extremely large. 

 

“YOU HAVE TO HELP ME GET BACK TO NORMAL!” Melissa yelled at Meghan.

 

Meghan set her hand down for Melissa to step onto.  Melissa stepped onto Meghan’s hand with hesitance.  But Meghan reassured her and she walked slowly to the kitchen table, allowing Melissa to step off of her hand.  Meghan went and got her cell phone from her purse and set it on the table next to Melissa. 

 

“You can speak into the speaker and it will type out what you say” Meghan said in a more hushed voice as to not startle Melissa. 

 

Melissa began to speak into the speaker of the iPhone 6S.  Melissa began to speak and the sound bars on the iPhone erupted to life. 

 

“I ACCIDENTALLY SHRUNK MYSELF IN MY HOUSE AND THEN I ENDED UP IN THE SHOES YOU ARE WEARING NOW SINCE HAYLEY WORE THEM TO YOUR HOUSE AND NOW I’M IN YOUR HOUSE.  YES I WAS IN THEM WHEN HAYLEY WORE THEM OVER HERE, AND THEN I GOT THROWN IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET AS HAYLEY UNKNOWINGLY TOSSED HER SOCKS INTO IT YESTERDAY. “ Melissa said as she had to yell a bit for the phone to pick up her voice. 

 

“Oh my gosh.” Meghan said with concern.

 

“I THEN GOT YOUR ATTENTION TODAY TWICE.” Melissa said into the phone. 

 

“Well, I should probably take you back to your house.” Meghan said with a soothing voice. 

 

“I DO HAVE TO TELL YOU, I REALLY DO LIKE THOSE NIKE SHOX THAT YOU HAVE.” Melissa said with a slight smile on her face. 

 

“Oh you do?” Meghan said with a questioningly with a slight smirk on her face. 

 

“YES I DO.  I LIKE THE LEATHER AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM, AND SOME OTHER THINGS TOO.” Melissa said letting it spill out of her mouth. 

 

“What other things do you like?” Meghan asked with a smile now appearing. 

 

“Do you have a shoe or foot fetish?” Meghan asked again.

 

Melissa just stood there trying to hide her excitement from inside. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will Meghan do next??

 

 

Please comment and let me know what to put in next.  Lots of different ways to take the story.  Give me feedback please.  I'm excited to continue with the story.  Thanks for your time for reading my story so far.