- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa get curious and goes exploreing.  

Melissa watched as Meghan opened the door and left.  She was dumbfounded as to why Meghan had suddenly forgotten about her.  She started wandering and went to where she thought she heard Meghan before she left.  She looked up at all the towering cabinets and countertops, she could not see what was on the countertops but she could see what was hanging off of them.  Something caught her eye.  Melissa looked hard and long at it. 

 

“That’s a magnifying glass that she must have been looking for!” she said out loud.  The black handle of the magnifying glass was hanging over the countertop with lots of papers over it. 

 

“That’s why she forgot about me.  She did not see the magnifying glass, it was covered in papers.” Melissa mumbled as she began to walk back to the entryway of the house.  She was here alone, and then she got the idea to explore.  She came to a door that was kitty corner to the front door and she could tell it was slightly ajar.  Melissa ran to the edge of the darkness that spilled out from behind the door.  Melissa began to smell the overpowering smell of used rubber and it was intoxicating.  She walked right in and she put her hands in front of her so she would be able to feel around since her light from where she entered at was fading quick.

 

Melissa’s hand felt something hard in front of her.  Her hand felt cool and it felt smooth.  Melissa thought about possibly trying to see what it smelt like to figure out what she had bumped into.  Melissa concluded that she had bumped into a shoe, but what kind of shoe?  Tennis shoe? Heel?   She brought her body up close to whatever she holding onto.  Melissa then stepped to the side and figured out that she went around a corner of the shoe.  She was at the heel of a the shoe and it was some sort of heeled shoe.  Melissa wanted more excitement.  So, she walked back to where she came from and out of the closet. Knowing that the entryway was to the left she walked to her right.  Coming to the next door she came across the laundry room.  The dryer was done and the washer had been done well before the dry had been so she walked in. 

 

Looking right she saw a giant orange box with a white Nike swoosh on it.  To the right of the box were the Shox that Meghan had bought.  Melissa was instantly attracted to the Nike shoes of her friend.  She took in all the detail that she could while she walked closer to them.  The tubular shox were bigger than her around as she stepped up onto the rubber platform they were on.  She had never seen anything like this before as she stared upwards knowing that just above the hard rubber Meghan’s heel would be resting when she had the shoe on.  Walking out from underneath the shox portion of the shoe she walked towards the middle of the shoe.  One of the shoe laces was on the floor so Melissa grabbed ahold and hoisted herself up to the start climbing.  It only took her about 1 minute to climb up and get to the top of the shoe.  Not bad considering her size.  

 

With her legs straddling one of the crossing patterns of the laces she took in the new shoe smell.  There was a hint of strawberry in the air, Melissa could not tell if it was Meghan’s foot lotion or the laundry, but she liked it.  Getting off of the laces she climbed down to the toe section of the shoe which was all leather and had a huge Nike swoosh in the middle outlined in metallic grey stitching.  She laid down on the cool leather and let her head rest on the swoosh.  The smell of leather was all around her.  Melissa felt her hand start to slide up her leg and over her jean zipper. 

 

Melissa had never known she felt like this to shoes.  She was trying to get her mind off of it but liked the idea of being on her friend’s shoe.  She could feel urges coming on.  She could not resist.  She unzipped herself and relieved herself of holding back urges. 

 

Finally, she had come to stop.  She climaxed for a good 5 minutes and she breathed heavily as she started to relax.  She lay there as sleep slowly overtook her.  Shutting her eyes, Melissa started to nap.    

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Meghan gets home and will she find Melissa?