- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bringing in another new character. Meghan. She is good friends with Hayley. 

Hayley walked to the front door.  This however was an intensifying pain for Melissa.  Melissa’s face was pressed into the fabric of the sock in between Hayley’s big and second toe.  The sock lifted up off of her face for a split second and Melissa felt a feeling of flying through the air, then feeling weightlessness.  Then crash, Melissa’s legs then her chest and the sock came crashing back into her face with force, pushing her head into the insole of the shoe.  The process started all over again.  Melissa opened her mouth to breath but she opened it too late and the sock forced itself into her mouth and she tasted a slight taste of salt mixed in with lint.  Worst yet, Melissa felt the temperature start to go up as she tried to listen to the outside noises.  This proved impossible since all she could hear was the sock moving against the inside of the shoe and the creaking leather all around her.  She did however hear a muffled voice that she thought was Hayley’s. 

“Me… ot….er…..se….aring…oes….ye” is all Melissa heard.  She was glad when Hayley stopped talking because that meant that she could breath again as Hayley was standing with all of her weight on her. 

 

Melissa was now sweating from the heat inside the shoe, but she also noticed that the sock all around her began to feel wet.  Melissa started to feel itchy on her front side even through her shirt since Hayley’s foot had started to sweat and the sock became moist. 

Hayley had been driving her new Bugatti down the road and since she was a bit cold she had just innocently turned on the heat.  She was headed to Meghan’s house to have lunch with her and hang out since Melissa was not at her house to hang out.  Hayley was a little bit peeved that Melissa had just showed her up. 

Hayley arrived at Meghan’s house a few minutes later and went to the front door and knocked. 

Meghan answered and let her in. 

“What happened?” asked Meghan.

“Melissa stood me up! She was not at her house and I looked for her too.” Hayley said in a voice that Meghan could tell that she was upset. 

“Well we can go out shopping if you would like? “ Meghan asked soothingly. 

Meghan was just like Hayley, stylish girl.  Brunette hair down to her shoulders she wore jeans that hugged her thighs and flared at the bottom near her feet.  She had on a white blouse on today that hugged her mid-section and it showed how big her cleavage was. 

“That would be great!” Hayley said with excitement.

“Put on those boots girl!” Meghan said. 

Melissa was thankful that Hayley was taking off the shoe.  But Melissa was surprised that she was stuck to Hayley’s sock.  Then she realized something.  This was not Hayley’s sock, this was her sock.  Hayley peeled the socks off of her feet.  Melissa unfortunately got caught in the sock that she was stuck too.  Hayley tossed the sweaty socks to Meghan who quickly jumped out of the way but pinched them off of the floor and walked to the laundry room.  She dropped the socks into the dirty clothes basket and walked out of the room, leaving Melissa to wonder if she would ever be found.  However, she needed to get out of the sock first.  It took her what seemed like 40 minutes just to get out of the folds of the sock and then she collapsed onto a dark green blouse that Meghan had worn the other day.  Melissa stood up and it felt like she was standing on a water bed. 

She walked a little bit further seeing that she was surrounded by clothes.  Looking around she saw a pair of Meghan’s socks.  She remembered back to how she got here and how she liked the smell of inside the shoe.  She got to thinking, she had never really been interested in feet or socks but she thought she would see if she was.  She wandered closer to the sock opening and sniffed.  The air smelled stale with a little bit of odor coming out.  Melissa ventured in and felt the sides of the sock which felt slightly stiff.  She guessed that Meghan had just worn it for working out this morning.  Then she had this feeling of tiredness hit her. 

“I should find a place to rest.  Meghan and Hayley shop for a long time when they shop.” Thinking to herself. 

With that she walked out of the sock and curled up on the dark green blouse that Meghan has worn the previous day.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Coming soon is the next chapter sometime in the next week.