- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hayley is introduced and a neat twist in the plot.  

Hayley was just finishing up some chores around the house when it was mid-afternoon.  She was around 5 foot 7 inches and she had on her leggings today with a form fitting long sleeved white sweater on.  To cap off the look she had decided to wear a red lacey scarf.  To make the look even better she made sure that her long curly brown hair flowed over her scarf and shoulders.  Of course since she was still in her house finishing up things that had to be done, she was still bare boot at the moment. 

“I have to go and see Melissa soon.” Hayley said quietly to herself. 

Hayley walked into the laundry room and fished out a pair of socks from the sock bin that she had just filled with the last load of clean laundry.  That’s when she froze for a second remembering that she wanted to look even more sexy for the day when she went to see Melissa, for the off chance that some guy might see her and take a long glance.  She went into her closet and out some black riding boots that had a nice one inch heel on them.  She slid them on her feet and zipped them up slowly so that she would not accidentally break them.  Hayley loved the sound of the zipper being zipped up and she liked how they hugged her calf.  They were brand new and this was the first time of wearing them so she expected some aches with her feet. 

 

With that she headed out the door with her purse over her shoulder and for some odd reason had the pair of socks still grasped in her other hand. 

Hayley got to her car and got in.  She tossed her socks into the passenger seat and started her car which purred to life.  She backed out and punched the gas as the heavenly sound of the Twin Turbo engine of the Bugatti reverberated around the neighborhood.     

 

Melissa leaned against the heel of the shoe.  She was getting tired of waiting for Hayley to get here.   The clock created loud ticks.  The sunlight had started to fade hours ago from the front entryway as it got later in the day.  This caused the shoe to get darker inside and the temperature started to drop slightly. 

Melissa perked up finally and listened carefully.  She had thought she heard a car pull up.  Then again with the clock and the house being silent for the whole day her mind could have been playing tricks on her.  But she then heard the distant but muffled and quiet sound of a door closing on a car.  Within a few minutes Melissa had to cover hear ears again from the sound of the doorbell.  The doorbell chimed loud for about 30 seconds and then stopped.  Then the sound of the doorknob echoed across the house as Hayley walked inside. 

“HAYLEY!!!!!!!!! IT’S MELISSA!!  DOWN HERE!!!” Melissa shouted. 

“Are you here Melissa??” Hayley said.

“RIGHT HERE!!   LOOK DOWN IN THE SHOE!!!” Melissa shouted with all her might.

“She must be out or something.” Hayley said as she started to walk into the house. 

Melissa lost sight of Hayley as she moved out of view of the opening of the shoe.  Even though she could not see Hayley she for sure could hear her as her heels clicked on the hard wood floor. 

Hayley walked further into the house and got to Melissa’s room and checked to see if she was in her room. 

Even though this was a 2 story house the bedrooms that Melissa’s family occupied were the main level ones, with the guest bedrooms upstairs. 

Hayley looked around and saw nobody. 

“Gawd these boots are killing my feet.” Hayley said, walking over to Melissa’s sock drawer forgetting that she had a pair in the car.  Hayley grabbed a pair and went to Melissa’s bed and plopped down.  She zipped down the zipper and slid her feet out of both boots before taking the socks and slipping them on. 

Carrying her boots along with her she walked back to the entryway without thinking looking down at the pairs of shoes that she could barrow.  Hayley saw the pair that Melissa was in and thought back to her friend Meghan, knowing she left her shoes here a while back.  Meghan had about the same size feet as me so they sure might fit me. 

Melissa’s world was jostled and she tumbled to the toe of the shoe. 

“HAYLEY!! STOP!!!!” Melissa screamed. 

However her light was blocked out by Hayley’s socked covered foot.  Melissa started backing up towards the toe of the shoe but she was overcame by Hayley’s foot and she was pinned to the sole of the shoe.  Melissa’s head was pushed down by the fabric of the sock in between Hayley’s big and second toe.  She could hear Hayley tying the laces above her and then and immense weight as Hayley stood up.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time we will see where Hayley goes next as well as how Melissa fares in Hayley's shoe.