- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter of this story but new story coming. 

Melissa began to feel conscious again but this horrible smell protruded into her nose.  She knew that she was not in Hayley’s shoes that was for sure.  She tried to move but her head was forced forward, hitting god knows what.  Melissa began to listen and heard muffled sounds but too broken up to understand.  She though she heard Hayley talking but she could not be sure, then she heard a gurgling noise and then a stream of hot air hit her face.  This was the most disgusting smell that Melissa had ever smelled and she then knew that she was being pushed into Hayley’s butt.  She struggled to get out but all her attempts were useless since Hayley had pushed her so far in, and if she did manage to get somewhat dislodged, her tight panties would hold her in place. 

 

Hayley walked with a pace that could be considered a speed walk.  She was excited to get to her house so she could start dinner. 

 

 

Her drive was short.  Not much traffic out on the roads and once she got in the house she slipped off her shoes and then went to her bedroom.  She looked around her room and found an old jewelry case that was all wood except for decorated glass windows on the doors.  Unfortunately there was no way to keep the doors closed since this was her old jewelry case.  Hayley looked around the room and found some string that she had leftover from the last bead project she worked on.  She dug her hand into her behind and fished out Melissa. 

 

“You can stay here while I get ready for dinner and then I might bring you out.” Hayley said in a harsh voice. 

 

She tossed Melissa in without letting her respond.  Hayley set the old jewelry case down on a shelf at the far end of the room and proceeded to wrap the string in a figure 8 motion around the knobs of the two doors.  Smiling she turned around and began to get undressed for her shower. 

 

Melissa roughly landed in the Jewelry case.  She tried to get up but with Hayley holding it with her hand she could not get up because she could not possibly predict which way to balance.  The jewelry case was then set down and Melissa ran towards the doors.  She pushed with all her might but they would not budge.  She looked through the glass window of the right door and saw Hayley smiling and then she turned around and walked back to the bathroom. 

 

“HAYLEY OPEN UP!!!!!!” Melissa yelled while banging on the glass of the jewelry box. 

 

Her only answer was some loud music switching on, which happened to be some Taylor Swift music.  Melissa then heard the shower faintly turn on but if she was not listening too closely, she could have easily missed it. 

 

It seemed to take forever for Hayley to get out of the shower but eventually Melissa saw her emerge from the bathroom and get dressed.  Unfortunately for Melissa, Hayley did not come to let her out but simply walked out of the room and left her alone. 

 

Hayley got supper ready and was eating when she was thinking about Melissa. 

 

“I should probably make her big again.  I will do that in the morning, I am starting to feel bad for her especially when she has school coming up.  Yes, that is what I will do.” Hayley thought. 

 

Hayley finished eating and saved some for Melissa. She walked into the bedroom and undid the doors to the jewelry box.  She put some of the food on the floor of the box so that Melissa could take what she wanted. 

 

“I will unshrink you tomorrow.” Hayley said.

 

“Really?!?” Melissa exclaimed with a hint of excitement. 

 

“Yes.” Hayley said without missing a beat. 

 

“Anyways you have school in the next few weeks and maybe we can have fun some other time.” Hayley suggested. 

 

“Sounds good to me.” Melissa said with her mouth full.

 

“Alright get some rest I am very tired.” Hayley stated. 

 

The next day Hayley awoke with a stream of sunshine streaming through the windows.  Then she remembered that she should probably unshrink Melissa sometime early today.  She looked at the clock and it read 10:30AM.  She looked at her phone and she looked at her text.  Meghan had texted her about not wanting to have Melissa shrunken because she had a trip with some of her other friends and was not going to be back next week.  Hayley looked over to where the jewelry box was.  Melissa was sitting crosslegged looking at Hayley. 

 

Hayley got up and let her out and said,

“I’ll just throw something on and we can head over to your house.”

 

“Ok, sounds good” Melissa said. 

 

With that Hayley set Melissa on the floor while she went to her closet.  Melissa looked at Hayley’s shoes lined up against the wall.  Melissa heard shuffling around in the closet and a thought came to mind.  She ran towards Hayley’s Reebok shoes, which happened to be Reebok Princess shoes that where white with minor scuffs and came to the heel of the right shoe. 

 

“What shirt should I wear today?” Hayley said from the closet, totally unaware of what Melissa was doing. 

 

Melissa ran towards the inside of the shoe and grabbed hold of the shoe string that was sloppily untied.  She climbed up and stood on the tongue of the shoe and waited for Hayley to emerge from the closet.  As she did Hayley looked for Melissa as of course she was not where she had left her.  Hayley looked then towards her shoes and saw Melissa standing on top of her Reebok Princess shoes. 

 

“You really want to be in my shoes while going over there??  And those ones??” Hayley asked with a look that looked like she had a very good question. 

 

Melissa nodded and then hopped in.  She looked at the towering Hayley and soon all she saw was Hayley’s socked foot over the opening.  Hayley moved her foot in slowly and soon she felt Melissa laying flat on her back under her toes.  Hayley tied her shoe normally and tied the other one and left. 

 

The drive was uneventful getting to Melissa’s house and walking inside she saw that the place was where everything had been left.  Slipping off her shoes she let Melissa out of her shoes and looked at her and she pointed in the direction they needed to go. 

 

Melissa had easily pointed out the shrinking machine on the lamp stand and she told Hayley how to set it to enlarge.  Hayley did it without any questions and they both looked at eachother, both big again.  They hugged eachother and promised to have more fun times together.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews and Comments are greatly appreciated.