- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hayley goes for a run.  

Melissa was so hot.  She could not tell if she was sweating herself or if the sock was making her sweat or if she was just covered in Hayley’s sweat.  She heard the whooshing sound turn off and the rumbling of the car stop.  Her body was compressed again as Hayley got up out of the car or what she assumed was the car. 

 

Hayley got our of her car and grabbed her gym bag and walked into Planet Fitness.  She wanted to do at least 30 minutes on the treadmill, she needed it.  Her body was starting to get used to doing that and she no longer could not stand not having it since she had been doing it all summer.  Pushing the door open to the women’s room she felt the semi warm air inside.  She went to one of the lockers that she would be using and opened it up.  Hayley slowly undid her laces to her shoes and she lifted her right foot out of her shoe and found Melissa stuck to her sock. 

 

“You can sit on the bent besides me for right now.” Hayley said to Melissa.

 

“I’m cold.” Melissa stated

 

“You will be back with my warm foot soon.” Hayley replied.

 

Melissa looked at Hayley’s giant hip as she sat down to put on her socks.  Her shorts were tight along her leg, but they ended just about a quarter of the way down her leg.  Melissa looked at Hayley tying her left shoe.  Melissa was suddenly lifted up in the air by Hayley. 

 

“Not so rough Hayley!” Melissa yelled. 

 

Hayley never responded. Quite frankly, Hayley had already put her earbuds in and never heard what Melissa was saying.  However Hayley did look at Melissa with an evil grin as she shoved Melissa back into her right shoe, roughly before putting on her shoe. 

 

Melissa was pounded by Hayley’s foot.  She felt the wind knocked out of her.   She tried to take in a breath but when she opened her mouth all she got was a sweaty sock that was pressing in on her face.  Melissa heard the muffled swooshing noise of the laces being tightened.  She could feel the insole pressing her into Hayley’s foot tightly as it felt like Hayley would never stop tightening her shoe.  Finally she heard Hayley stop and then she heard the laces going into a knot which was very muffled.  Melissa was then forced into the insole and her head slammed hard into it.  Hayley took another step.  Melissa felt herself flying though the air even though Hayley was just walking.  Melissa felt her heel hit the floor and then Hayley’s foot compressed her into the insole of the shoe like car compacter.  Melissa felt dazed. 

 

Hayley was purposely trying to step down harder than she normally would just to put Melissa into misery.  As she approached the gym she saw that there were all kinds of things she could do, stair steppers, treadmill, even elliptical machines.  She started walking towards the treadmill and started at a slow pace.  She did not want to get tired out too quickly. 

 

Fifteen minutes quickly went by and she was sweating up an ocean.  Hayley could feel seat soaking the back of her shirt near her butt, she could feel that her panties were extremely soaked especially at her rear.  She continued though wanting to reach an hour but this would not do she had too much on her mind and she slowed to a jog.  She thought about Melissa however she turned her thoughts to other things once she knew that Melissa was having the time of her life.  She stopped and wiped down the machine and slowly walked back to the locker room. 

 

Melissa was almost out.  Her head hurt, her whole body ached and she was light headed now too.  She had very little air left, knowing she might pass out soon, taking large gasps was all she could manage but then sweat would work its way into her mouth causing her to gag.  Melissa soon saw a dark circle closing on her vision. 

 

Hayley took off her shoe and as she did she saw a lifeless body of Melissa stuck to her foot.  She took her off and set her on the bench, which happened to be right next to the air conditioner.  Hayley however, had no idea that this would start to make Melissa uncontrollably shake as a result of putting her on the cold bench.  Hayley saw this, but continued to put get ready for going home.  She was soon ready and picked up Melissa, who was now awake but was uncontrollably shivering.  Hayley reached behind her and opened up her shorts waist band and her panties and dropped Melissa in.  Hayley took her finger and pushed her further into her butt.  After a few pushes to Hayley’s satisfaction she let her shorts and panties snap shut.  She walked out of the locker room with a spring in her step.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for not updating for awhile.  I have been so busy over the past few weeks and this is the first oppertunity that I could have to get another chapter out.  

 

Enjoy and like always comments and suggestions appreciated.