- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hayley takes Melissa and puts her in her shoe.  Next chapter will be exciting to write.  

“So, How was the ride over here?” Hayley asked Melissa.

 

“It was fantastic.” Melissa replied with confidence trying to cover her cleavage with her arms and halfway turned away from Hayley. 

 

“Its alright, I wont do anything to hurt you.” Hayley said as she turned Melissa towards her with her finger. 

 

“I’m a little cold.” Melissa said with a little urgency than normal.

 

“Would you like to go into my shoe?” Hayley asked immediately. 

 

“Yes, I would like to be in your sock with your foot though.” Melissa said with a voice that hard to differentiate from a question and a statement. 

 

Hayley looked at her for a second and then thought about it.  She started reaching for her shoe and then she froze.  

 

“I think you should just be in the shoe for now.” Hayley stated. 

 

With no further words Hayley untied her Puma shoes and roughly grabbed Melissa.  She dropped Melissa into her shoe and dipped the toe of the shoe down.  She slid her foot back in and tied the laces, tightly.  She stood up and grabbed her purse and started to walk out of the room she was in.  Hayley looked around for anything that would be of value that she could use in the future. 

“I swear her attic is full of stuff but I will check tomorrow.” Hayley said in a quiet enough voice so that Melissa could not hear it.  She left with confidence shutting the front door but not locking it.  She climbed into her sports car and cranked up the heat.  The fact that Melissa was inside her shoe excited her. 

 

Melissa again felt excited.  She heard Hayley tighten the laces as they slid through the punched holes in the leather shoe.  This caused the insole of the shoe to push her even tighter against Hayley’s socked foot.  Her face was then forced roughly into the fabric of Hayley’s sock.  Her arms were pinned to the insole by the rest of Hayley’s foot and they were spread out like an eagle.  Then she felt the immense weight of Hayley as she stood up.  Her toes stiffened and the sock that was over Melissa’s face was keeping her head in place as if it were bolted in place.  As Hayley walked Melissa was slammed against the stiff insole of the new shoe and it quickly became hot inside Hayley’s shoe.  What was worse is that Hayley’s sock now as just starting to get moist.  Melissa could feel the wetness starting to come off of the sock and onto her. Then Melissa felt even hotter as she felt Hayley step into something.  Seconds later she felt a rumble and heard some whooshing sounds continue on end.  The more this whooshing sound went, the hotter she felt.  Melissa was so thirsty, Soon Melissa realized that she could start drinking Hayley’s sweat, although it would be filtered through her sock if she did.  She stuck her tongue out of her lips and lightly touched it against Hayley’s sock.  Hot liquid poured into Melissa’s mouth, and it tasted salty.  But this was all she had. 

 

 

Hayley made sure she took the long route home.  She had purposely turned the heater on in the car to the max so that her shoe would be nice and warm for Melissa.  She had a work out to do.  She omitted to tell Melissa that she would be in her shoe for her workout but that did not bother her.  She loved the feeling of having control over Melissa.  She had a lot in store for Melissa.  What Melissa did not know is that she did not have any intentions of unshrinking her anytime soon, even though she showed off that she did. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews always apprecieated.  Let me know where you want the story to go.