- Text Size +
There I was standing in shock of my own mothers glorious body. All her features stood out to me. Definitely her ass. She was very curvy and had small birthmarks that really landscaped her body. She looked about 30 but she was really in her early 50's.

My mom was now facing away from me digging in a panty drawer. I had to get her attention. But how? I then seen my mom turn back around and start to put her panties on. I had an idea. A very dangerous one too. One that could lead to a fatal injury or death. One that would send me to a prison that I feared the most. Her privates.

My plan was to wait for my mother to go to work. While she was at work I could jump into her panty drawer and wait till she got home again. Once she got home she would change her panties. Hopefully if she picked the top one (the one I'm lying on.) then I would be able to communicate with her. When she would start pulling up her panties I could jump at the last minute and cling to her shirt. I would then continue climbing her shirt all the way up to her face where I could talk to her.

So now was the waiting part. I climbed the drawer and jumped onto one of her pink panties. I made myself comfortable and fell asleep.

I awoke to the ground moving. I immediately looked up and seen a sight. A sight I will never forget. A sight I wish I could forget. It was my moms private parts. And they were heading my way fast!

I quickly got to my feet failing the first time because of shifting in the ground. I then looked up and noticed that my mom didn't have a shirt on! In fact she was completely naked! How was I suppose to grab her shirt when she didn't have it on..

My plan was a total failure. Knowing that my fate was coming soon I crouched in fear. All of the sudden it happened. My own mothers huge ass surrounded me on both sides. I was now pushed against a tight force. A force so powerful I couldn't move. I was stuck.

I wasn't completely in between her butt cheeks but on the outer layer of them, touching her crack. I tried moving but I couldn't. The immense force of her panties constantly pushing me against her ass was incredible. This was it I told myself. This is where I die. Crushed under my own mothers ass.

Suddenly it went pitch black and i knew that my mom had just put some pants on. I then felt her asscheeks moving back and forth against me. She was walking. Probably to work. She works at a hair salon so she is moving a lot. Not very helpful for the situation I am in. All of the sudden I felt her ass cheeks extend a little bit. A half a second later I was pushed forward in between her ass cheeks. She had sat down. I was now even further inside her then I was before. Both of her ass cheeks had swallowed me whole. It was very sweaty and smelly inside. I could even feel and smell some leftover feces. Miles above I could hear my mothers voice. It sounded as she was on the phone. "That is going to be 29.99." I heard her say. In fact it was hard to hear. Every Once in a while I would over hear her say something. But the rest of the time it was muffled. Like once during the car ride she laughed really loud which vibrated through her whole body and just sucked me deeper into her asshole. Next I heard the radio turn on. She switched a couple channels then stopped on an old rock song. A couple minutes later i heard the radio go off and felt her ass cheeks loosen and she was moving again. Since I was in between her ass cheeks now, they would rub up against me as she walked causing immense pain to my sides. It was pure torture. This was just the beginning. I still had the whole day too go. In fact she just showed up at work. That was just the car ride. I screamed at the thought of this still knowing that no one could hear me and that I was just a prisoner.
Chapter End Notes:
Stay tuned for the next chapter! I have big things planned!