- Text Size +
I awoke today shaken by my own thoughts. Where am I? Those three words. Where am I? It was so strange because I remember falling asleep peacefully nourished in my own bed. But now. Now, I was somewhere else. It could be described as big. Or long. But I prefer the word; Gigantic. In fact the ceiling seemed miles high and the soft material I was on we're miles long.

All of a sudden I realized, I was the one who was small. I had shrunk over night! I don't know how it was possible but it happened. This wasn't a good thing either. I could get stepped on or eaten or get caught in a spider web! I shook at the thought of that last one. But then I realized, if I can get help from my mother, I would be safe! She would protect me with all her night against the dangers that lurk.

I started walking towards the edge of the surface. This long surface, was of course my bed. It seemed softer from my size. Perhaps everything seemed softer. Including solid concrete. But that didn't matter. What did matter was figuring out how to get down from my mile high bed without breaking a bone.

While Looking around trying to find something to get me down, my alarm rang.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

I jumped at the loud sound it brought to my tiny ears. The sound was loud at normal size... But at 1 inch tall, it was like a meteor hit. The sound also reminded me of something. If I don't get out of bed when my alarm rings for school in the morning. My mom will come up the stairs and wake me up.

After about 10 minutes of waiting I heard footsteps. Just then my mother walked in the door. Once she seen I was gone she spoke.

"Must've taken the bus."

The loud sound of her talking vibrated through the air and caused me to cover my ears. She was gigantic. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was like a giant Statue of Liberty that could walk.

I watched her as she got my dirty laundry out and walked out the door. Knowing that was my only chance for a awhile I yelled.

"Mom! Down here!"

She didn't hear me and continued walking out the door out of my sight. I started to get upset and screamed. But no one could hear me. I couldn't believe this is happening. Did I catch a disease? Did I drink a drugged drink? There has to be some explanation for how I got shrunk. I didn't even think this was possible.

Before I started to go into a panic attack I heard footsteps. My mom came barging in my room heading straight for me. She continued crawling right over me and suddenly laid herself down right next to me causing my whole world to shake. The earthquake like fall pushed me up into the air. I was now free falling back down and landed right next to my mom.

My mother was now lying on her back looking at her phone on my bed. Taking this as a chance I screamed as loud as I could.

"Mom please help me! I shrunk down and I need you to help me!"

She still didn't hear me. I had to get closer to her ear. I started to climb her stomach. She was wearing a pink shirt and had blue jeans on. Once I reached her stomach I headed up to her arising chest. I climbed her right boob and once I got to the top she moved. I grabbed her nipple through the shirt as she got up. She then got up off the bed and started walking down the stairs.

Hanging by just a thread onto her nipple I noticed the looked down and noticed the intense drop that awaited me. It made me fear for my life so I grabbed her nipple harder. Her boobs were bouncing as she walked which made it harder to grasp onto it.

Once she walked in her room she took her shirt off with me attached to it. She threw her shirt on the floor. I was now covered by her shirt. Once I found my way out I looked to my right to see my mother standing there with just a bra on.