- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my very first work and is still a work in prorgress. I cannot guarentee I will continue the story anytime soon, but Cailey isn't done with you yet.
If ther are grammar errors, I apologize. I used Notepad to write this, and there is no idictaion of spelling errors
And please, any critisicm is much appricitaed. I'm new to this and want to know how to improve.

I'm just a normal teenager who picked up a standard custodial job at a grocery store to try to make ends meet. I was fully trained on how to do my job, what to do and what not to do. But as I put months behind me at the job, the girls who were put on casheirkept on getting prettier and prettier. We got along pretty well. Some of them had expirience behind the job by a few years, others were 16 year olds with fresh working papers. 

But, there is one day on the job that I will never forget.

I was doing my normal rounds around the store. It was swept, mopped, and trash had been changed. Then I had to do the restroom maintenance. I started off with the boys because, as a boy, its a lot easier to get in without any commotion. But then I had to do the girls room. I knocked on the door, walked in and put a trash can in the door to let everyone know I was in there. Toilet paper was stocked, paper towels were fine, and there weren't any messes... until I got to the last stall. There was some sort of a yellow powder. I decided to grab some paper towels and just brush it don the toilet. But when I was all done brushing it off, I noticed the walls growing around me. Before I could do anything, I was down to the size of a bug on the toilet.

I couldn't grasp what was going on. The only thing I could think is that what i touched was shrinking power. But, nothing bad could happen. I had the trash can in the door, so it's not like someone will come in here and--

"Travis?" I hear from a distance.

I then heard the door shut on the trashcan, then hear what I thought was the trashcan being moved. I then see a familiar head pop around the corner. It was Cailey, one of the new cashiers here. She had just gotten her working papersand was excited to work instead of doing nothing with her days. She used to stand at 5'6", but towered over me now. Brown hair, blue eyes, and a body like you would expect from a 17 year old. Her ass was petitie, but I somehow always found it attractive. And Ialways imagined that her boobs couldn't have been larger than a C cup.

"Okay, this could end really good or really bad" I thought to myself. "She might notice me and get me some help. Maybe even call an ambulance." I desperately jump up and down on the front of the toilet, flailing my arms to get her attention.

Then, she closed the door, locked it, and moved closer to the seat.

"Or," I continued thinking, "She won't notice me and bring me to a watery, or flat, grave"

She turned around and dropped her pants and panties in one fell swoop. As she began to lower her ass onto the seat, all I could do was scream as loud as I could. But, because I was in the direct center of the front of the seat, she didn't squish me. But when she sat down, she shifted the seat enough for me to lose balance. I started falling and closed my eyes out of fear. As I was falling, I kept waiting for the splash of water to hit me. but I felt something rather soft. I opened my eyes quickly to sound of a waterfall pouring and hitting a lake. "I'm not in the toilet!" I thanked every God mankind has named.

"But, where am I?"

The waterfall stopped and I opened my eyes. My head was shooken up from the fall and I couldn't grab my bearings quickly. I heard the roar of the toilet flush away Cailey's waste. When I looked around, I saw I was on a pink surface with a cotton texture. I looked to my left and right. Two giant white fleshy hot dogs. At that moment, I quickly looked up and saw Cailey's ass and pussy hanging above me. Before I could even open mouth to scream, I was skyrocketted up against Cailey's ass. As she walked and hummed, I was pushed deeper into her butt with every tiny wiggle she gave her hips until I was against her asshole.Then, the last thing I heard before blacking out was her cute voice saying "I can help whoever's next in line!"

Chapter End Notes:

This is my very first work and is still a work in prorgress. I cannot guarentee I will continue the story anytime soon, but Cailey isn't done with you yet.
If ther are grammar errors, I apologize. I used Notepad to write this, and there is no idictaion of spelling errors

Any and all criticism is welcome, so long as it's more detailed than "Bruh, ur stury sux"