- Text Size +


Hayley Cress: Enforcer in the Femdom Army


God, I love my job.

That was about the hundredth time I'd thought that today.

Walking into school, talking with my best friends in the world, feeling the rubble under my feet and tasting the blood of so many innocent people on my lips……ohh, how could it get any better?

And by God, was I still high on the power I'd felt back there. Of course, with my position in our army, I was used to having my way with pretty much whoever we were pissed at at the moment (and a few who we had no problem with- gotta keep the skills sharp and the pussy happy), but nothing could compare to the rush of knowing that hundreds of lives had ended just because you decided to take a step…..

…..man, I really am a sick bitch. We all are, I guess, ‘cause every girl I talked to who had been a part of the rampage had absolutely loved it. Hell, I saw some of them literally getting off on it (Ilsa, Isis, you dirty girls…..), and I decided I'd try it too next time we were out there. Maybe I could try and get it going with one of the other girls….the twins sure as hell wouldn't mind…..

But before we could get back on the streets, we needed to find Jack Striker, the last of those bastards who’d tried to hold us back for so long. The rest died with their guns in hand, desperately trying to stall us one last time, but we destroyed them- in fact, I crushed the last platoon of them myself. It was so satisfying, seeing the bitches I had dreamt of killing so many times finally go splat like the pathetic insects I'd always known they were……

But yeah, Striker. We guessed that his hiding in the school (which we had spared to serve as our new base) was probably meant to help him get word out to the world, but we had made sure to destroy every single thing that could've contacted the outside of the town, and Strike would be helpless and stranded in there-he was never a fighter, didn't even have his own gun as far as we knew…..and even if he did, we had taken a few things to make sure we were still invincible before we went in. We still took the job seriously, though; whoever found Strike would get to keep him for the next week, and then we'd all get together to watch his captor kill him.

One way or another, it was gonna be fun, but I REALLY wanted to be the one who broke him.

That'd keep my pussy very happy.

The six of us that came- five checking the place, and one staying behind to make sure he didn't slip out- decided before we went in to split up if we didn't find him right away. That’d ensure that only one girl found him and got to keep him, instead of a bunch of us having to fight over him, and we weren't worried about what would happen when he was found-any one of us could take him easily, with our shrink rays and all the psycho-magic pills we were on. He could only try and stall us, and with six invincible, flesh-hungry goddesses razing the place, that wasn't gonna last.

My girlfriends already had decided where they would check: the middle school classrooms, which were as far away as Striker could get from where I'd seen him. (The fear in his eyes there, ohhh….so hot…..) I thought about checking out the school’s main office myself, but I realized that if he was in there, then he would probably just try to hide knowing that he wouldn't stay alive for long even if he did beat me with Tyrelle lurking around the door, and I was looking forward to a real fight.

Of course, one press of a button wouldn't be much of a battle anyway, but I could at least toy around with him for a bit.

I still could beat him up if I really wanted to, ignoring the shrink ray and just using the strength our pills gave me, and winning without a sweat (he couldn't even do as much as use the shrink ray if he somehow got it away from me: it, like all the others, was programmed to only work on men). Thing with that, though, if I tried it I ran the risk of another girl coming in with their own ray and taking my cute little prize for themselves....and I had too much planned for Striker to let him slip through my hands.

Of course, soon enough I'd have more slaves than I'd know what to do with (just a figure of speech: my belly and my feet would have enough time and room for all of them), but I REALLY wanted to be known as the girl whose pussy boiled the last of that pathetic resistance alive…..

Oops, ha, just revealed my plans. Spoiler alert.

Of course, every other girl wanted pretty much the same thing-Tyrelle, for one, was the object of Striker’s affection before they let him in on our town’s little secret, and she knew that things like old love made breaking the little bugs so much more fun- and so I needed to hurry up and make sure that my dreams were the ones that came true.

I thought fast. Like I said, the office would usually be the first place that I would check, but aside from Tyrelle being there I realized quickly that he’d been in the office when he and I had locked eyes. That made me think that he probably wouldn't have hung around there. With that in mind, I took a quick look down the hall, going over what I knew about the school’s layout and mentally checking it over for potential hiding places. I got nowhere with this, mostly because my mind was too busy conjuring up images of Striker screaming for mercy as I lowered his tiny little legs into my man-eating glory hole…..

I gave up on thinking. No place was really better than any other for him, so I'd just have to search every room and hope I got lucky. My first target, I decided, would be the room with the open door that I had walked right past as I pondered the hallway.

That room was the athletic office.



Chapter End Notes:
Sounds like something's about to go down :)