- Text Size +
I may be risking my life by trying to record this while they're prowling about, but I’m willing to do that when it might save many, many lives down the road.

Alright, so, as I said, hundred-foot psycho chick possibly backed by other hundred-foot psycho chicks. The massive footsteps outside have subsided, but I'm painfully aware of the fact that my pursuer’s sole could be hovering over the school right now, savoring the feeling of the final kill. One way or another, I know that she is well aware of my presence in the school-the mammoth girl had stared right at me with a sick little smile, one that said she had sighted her prey and intended to take her time inflicting as much pain as humanly possible on said poor bastard.

Horrifying as that may sound, it's likely the only reason I'm still alive- she could've simply grown to her heart’s content and crushed my entire school into oblivion if completion was her only goal- so I'm grateful for it.

Oh, yeah, I never mentioned where I was before that…..suppose it's probably useless to say, since if this record is found it'll likely be in the same place where I hid, therefore implying it heavily already…..but I'm in a school. As it’s the Fourth of July (yes, they attacked on Independence Day. Just adds insult to injury, eh…), nobody else was in the school, and our intel indicated that the girls felt attacking us would be useless for that very reason. Thankfully, I was able to remain in the building by evading custodians and other passers-by for two whole days, while my parents thought I was staying at a friend’s house (my friend was part of our group, and his single dad had been in his earlier days, so the alibi was strong on that side). My temporary living conditions had been decided by a higher-up in our organization, who had wanted one person to try and pass word on in case the rest died in the fighting- which they apparently all had, as I was the lone remaining target. It seemed, however, that in spite of that sound reasoning, I had been tracked down……

It seems I'm not alone here now. I just heard a door open.

From my position behind the open door of the athletic office- not the best spot, probably, but it allows me to slip out and/or make a run for it if necessary- I can hear them talking. And yes, as I feared, it is “them” rather than “she”, which greatly lessens the chance of me evading those who are in pursuit. I can only hope that, while outmaneuvering one girl, I don't run straight into another….

Alright, time to see who all is after me.


….As usual, these psychos have added a nice personal touch to the hunt…see, before I was brought into this whole mess, I was one of those guys who was an absolute sucker for just about any pretty girl that looked my way. (You have to understand, I was also one of those kids who- while well-liked- never was really anybody’s favorite, so my otherwise solid life was marked by loneliness that I thought a good girl could dispel.) Of course , even though there were many fish in my little section of the sea, some stood out- perhaps for particularly good looks, maybe for transcendent personalities, or maybe because they actually gave me the time of day- and I, in my heartsick way, loved each and every one of them.

So, of course, guess who showed up for the hunt.

For the benefit of those who might stumble upon this in the future, I'll jump right into exactly who I'm talking about.

First off, Alice Powers. She's a small but feisty girl, with long brown hair and sharp features that complement each other and her tanned skin perfectly. (More officially, I'd say she's about five-foot-three, for what that's worth.) On a more personal note- which I sorely need to make- Alice was one of the first people I fell in ‘love’ with at my school….though we never talked much, she seemed pretty cool when we did, and I felt that her physical beauty was nearly unmatched because of how real it seemed. Cute, cool and accessible, she was just about everything I could’ve ever dreamed of in a girl.

She's also a cannibal. Just throwing that out there.

Girl #2 of the 6: Alicia Gila. (Yes, there's an Alicia and an Alice: have fun keeping them straight.) She’s about as attractive (physically) as they get, being a tall and curvy blonde with an open demeanor and a bit of a wild side. I had pursued her romantically from the day I first saw her to the day that I learned our town’s dark secrets….however, I was always battling a bunch of other guys for her affections. You know, it's funny- I had always believed that I was the only guy who cared for Alicia herself and not just her looks, and as it turned out, most of my competition only wanted the information she would have as the sister of a former top-ranked official on the evil side. As with most siblings of older girls (Alice, too- I forgot, she has a senior sister, so a top-level position is probably waiting for her), she's supposedly pretty high up in the organization for a freshman. Oh, and she’s now also the only girl in history to have used an entire city hall building as a sex toy, so there's always that.

I could see way too much from these school windows.

Girls #3 and 4: the Hale twins. They were fairly average-sized, with jet black hair and a certain charm about them that I can't totally explain. Perhaps it was just the extra fantasies involved with identical twins, but for some reason or another, I was quite attracted to them….however, as it turned out, they were two of the sickest bitches I ever had the displeasure of knowing (and they're facing no shortage of competition). Disgustingly enough, they were quite attracted to each other- such was a rumor among the guys in our little party before today, which I had seen confirmed as one (whether it was Ilsa or Isis, I couldn't tell) shoved a bunch of people in the other’s pussy and ate them back out just a block away from my hiding place. Suffice it to say, when I (admittedly) thought about how hot sex between the twins would be, that wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

Fifth girl: Riley Kines. She was a platinum blonde, tall and as pretty as pretty could be. Also an excellent basketball player, for the nothing that’s worth now…….Not much else to say about her that you couldn't already guess. She was another one that had a female senior sibling, so I had to assume she was relatively influential within their system, but Intel had little to say about her particular sadistic quirks and I had never noticed her during the rampage. As for my personal relationship with her, there wasn't much to speak of either; it was a classic ‘She’s so beautiful but she's way out of my league” deal. Thankfully, I never pursued her- the fate of her last boyfriend was the tape my friends showed me.....


.....alright......anyway, last but not least, Hayley Cress. Even before today, she was already a giantess among girls, standing at a solid six feet tall with big, long, slender…..everything, from hair to limbs to feet and everything in between. As far as looks, I considered her to be pretty cute in general, though my attraction to her mostly came from my partiality to tall girls, and the slim brunette certainly fit that bill. This height apparently served her well: we’d heard that the sense of intimidation it gave off was part of what had led to her appointment as an enforcer in their organization (her position, it should be noted, essentially just meant that she was given a few more opportunities to indulge her sadistic whims than her peers). I hadn't seen her during the massacre either, with the exception of a couple of times where I heard multiple buildings being simultaneously flattened in ways that only her massive feet could possibly manage.....until after the end, when she stared through a window straight at me with the nastiest smile I had ever seen.

Having seen all of them, I just realized something: every girl they had sent in after me was a freshman, even though I had seen several upperclassmen among the giantesses during the rampage. That’s certainly an interesting move, given that there were several other non-freshman students In the school that I had feelings for whom they could've sent in for the emotional impact they were obviously aiming for, and the only good reason I can think of for it is that they (whoever ‘they’ are: we're not entirely sure who is leading their crew nowadays) wanted the girls to get some on-the-job experience- such a move, I decided, would be in character for them given their tendency towards impact over efficiency.

It seems that here is where I must stop for now: they have pulled out their shrink rays (or so I’m assuming that's what they are, given that our intel has cautioned us that they may have such things, and the futuristic-looking design of them certainly doesn't look like any ‘real’ gun I know of ) and fanned out. I must concentrate now on evasion, and I will pick up on this report when I have the chance.

Do wish me luck.









Chapter End Notes:
Leave reviews! They help a lot with motivation