- Text Size +
He got away.

That close. He was right there…..cornered, scared, so overmatched…..ready to be sacrificed, body, mind, and soul, to the amazing, all-powerful goddess that is myself.….and he fucking got away.

I could feel my cheeks redden even further. I was already so hot, seeing him peek around that corner, drinking in the pure terror that I produced in him just by being there…..and then, while I pictured his death one last time before going to make it happen….

Right then and there, as I chased him around the corner, I promised myself that this kid would suffer. As far as I was concerned, the death-watching was cancelled; once that worthless little morsel was back in my hands, he would be there to stay. As long as I lived, he would never be allowed to die….he would only wish I was that merciful. Now, his friends, on the other hand…..well, like I said, gotta feed the pussy sometimes, right? And the thought of Striker pleading with me as I devoured everyone he knew and loved made me oh-so-hungry….

But before that, we needed to find him. I kinda just want to go get him myself, since I knew where he was probably headed anyway, but crushing the city was just so much more fun with the girls, and I really wanted that feeling again-especially since there were probably a few survivors just waiting to be mashed between a couple playful tongues. I thought then of the twins, how they had fucked like animals even as they slaughtered the humans that they towered over like goddesses….yeah, I wanted a piece of that action. Aside from that, I had feasted on both of their cunts before, and there was almost nothing on Earth that tasted better.

Except, of course, for screaming flesh.

So me and Tyrelle found the girls over at the middle school and told ‘em what happened. It took a bit to get ready-Alice had found a janitor and was feasting on him when I walked in, didn't wanna leave the rest of her meal behind-but after a couple minutes, we were hundreds of feet tall again and scouring the city.

Gotta say, it pissed me right off again when I saw how surprised the girls were at what happened-not at them, but at the little pissant who showed me up when I should have already been stuffing him in every orifice of my body. I promised myself again that I would make plenty of time for that later…...

But yeah, we headed outside, got far enough away from the school that we wouldn't destroy it on accident, and blew ourselves back up. I felt that rush again, the feeling of absolute power and divinity as I towered over everything that inferior men had built. I wanna say that it was like looking down on a bunch of ants and anthills, ‘cause that's the only way I can make you understand the feeling…..but it was so much more than that. Ants don't scream as they watch their loved ones be crushed under a giant ass. Ants don't cry out of pure terror as a giant girl shoves the biggest anthill she can find into her engorged pussy, along with all the other ants still trapped inside……and most importantly, ants just aren't men. How am I supposed to make someone's worst primal fears come to life when they don't have any? Where’s the fun in that?

Tyrelle was already checking out the guys’ little hidey-hole thing, so I thought I'd follow the twins downtown. I was kinda looking for Striker, but at that point I was caught up in imagining destructive lesbian threesomes, so I figured any guy would do to let off a little steam. ‘Course, I’d flattened most of the buildings around there already, but there was bound to be someone out and about…..

And just like that, there he was. Not Striker, but another guy emerging from the wreckage of a bar. Attractive enough, young, dark-haired. It was hard to tell at my size, but it didn't look like he was hurt too badly.

Well, I could fix that.

“Ilsa! Isis! Look what I found!” I sang out. The twins turned quickly and strode towards me. First Ilsa, then Isis grinned as I snatched up the tiny survivor and held him out to them.

“What’cha gonna do with him?” Ilsa asked, licking her lips right in front of the kid, giving him a glimpse of the tongue that was so much larger than he would ever be.

I smirked at her. “What are we gonna do?”

Without another word, she plucked him out of my hand and dumped him in her mouth, and pulled me and her sister in for a three-way kiss. For a few minutes, we stayed like that, passing the poor speck between our mouths and enjoying the feeling of a human life being used as our personal toy. After one last long, passionate kiss with Isis, I pulled back and gave her the nod. She pulled back too, opened her mouth wide to give us one last view of the hysterical teen inside, and swallowed.

“Damn, Isis. Do shit like that and people are gonna call you some kinda terrorist,” I cracked.

She snickered. “Fuck, I'm gonna kill more than all those guys on the first day…”

I laughed right back and turned around, ready to pick up the chase again….when I heard Tyrelle, still back at their old hideout, give a laugh of her own.






Chapter End Notes:
Look who came out of hibernation. Yay me.
But yeah, a quick note here: My stories my remain inactive for months, but they're never dead. It's just a matter of finding time and motivation simultaneously, and that's a rarity for me. Thankfully, it happened tonight (or this morning, rather-it's 4:46 A.M. over here), so here ya go.
Also, the kissing part is actually the first explicit bit of giantess action I've done, so I apologize if it seems less than fully fleshed out. I'm just testing the waters a bit here.