- Text Size +

Part 2 - Of Maniacs and Memories

Troy was perplexed. He was at an utter loss of words to describe where he currently resided; it seemed like a sort of ethereal realm made of cosmic energies of some sort. It was a strange place, one that he didn't feel comfortable in. He wanted to find a way out, but no matter how much he ran, there was no end in sight. In fact, it seemed more as if he was running in place than anything else.

"What is this place?" Troy wondered.

He kept running, even if it seemed as if his progress could be best summed up as "zero". Soon, he came to a stop as he tried to catch his breath.

"Hey, dude," greeted a familiar voice to his left.

He turned, coming face-to-face with Mitch.

"Having fun?" Mitch asked.

"Does it look like I'm having fun?!" Troy responded. "Where are we, anyway?"

"Beats me." Mitch shrugged. "All I know is... ...Hey, look behind you."

Troy turned around, finding a set of ten toes, each one with bright red polish on each of its nails. The feet they belonged to were adorned in a pair of white flat thong sandals. Troy craned his head upward, past the beige pants, the pink jacket over the white top, and at the face above. The blond-haired, blue-eyed giant looked back down at him with a rather curious look.

It was none other than Jennie.

"Jennie!?" Troy was surprised to see her here in all places. "What are you doing here?!"

She didn't answer. At least, not verbally. Instead, she lifted her foot off of the ground--or whatever could be considered the ground, where they were--and held it over the two tiny men below her, giving the duo a nice view of the treads of her sandal.

Troy became rather excited. "You're gonna step on me after all? Sweet!"

"Aw, seriously? I don't wanna become shoe grime," Mitch complained.

Her foot started to lower. Troy watched as the sole of her sandal descended upon him, eagerly expecting it to turn him into mush.

...However, the foot instead hit the ground right beside him, completely missing what Troy felt was its mark. High disappointed, he watched as she walked on, walking several feet away until seemingly spotting something on the ground below her and picking it up with both hands.

It was a small cardboard box.

With it in hand, Jennie returned to the duo and dropped the box onto the ground in front of them. Then, she reached down and picked up Troy, holding him between his fingers by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey, what're you doing!?" Troy shouted as he flailed about.

"You've been a naughty little boy," Jennie told him, her voice echoing throughout their surroundings. "Wanting people to step on you, like you're some kind of bug... I think you deserve a time out."

With that, she released her hold of Troy, dropping him right into the cardboard box below. After picking himself off of its floor, he looked upward at the blond giantess above him, who was looking back down at him, her hands on her waist as she shook her head.

"Now, you stay in there and think about what you did," she demanded, sounding more like a mother punishing her child. "You and David Tennant."

"What?" Troy looked to his right and found a blue police box placed inside as well, which he swore was not there before. "...Don't tell me..."

Its door opened and, sure enough, David Tennant--complete in his Doctor Who attire of a longcoat over a suit and tie--peeked out from within. He and Troy stared at each other, with Troy doing his best to not freak out from fanboyism.

"...So, she got you too, eh?" David Tennant finally said, his distinctive Scottish accent very familiar to Troy. "Just my luck. The TARDIS started to malfunction and crashed here. That's when she scooped me up. Between what happened on Mars and this, I've been having quite a bit of bad luck. I suppose it's quite time I stopped running away..." It seemed that he was completely in the character of his portrayal of the Doctor.

"Now!" Jennie said above, before reaching down outside of the box and picking up Mitch. "Little man, you've been a good boy! How about I reward you with a trip into my belly!"

"Yes, ma'am!!" Mitch eagerly said.

"WHAT!?" David Tennant, or rather, the Doctor was completely dumbfounded upon hearing this. "Did that giant lady just say what I think she said!?"

Troy nodded. "Yep. She's gonna eat him. ...And he's gonna like it."

Jennie brought the extremely happy Mitch closer to her lips, before pushing him inside of her mouth, feet first. As he went in, he looked downward towards Troy, and waved at him as he wore a big grin on his face. That very hand was the last of Mitch that Troy say before Jennie sucked him completely into her mouth, and then gulped soon after, swallowing the tiny man whole.

"Ahh!!" Jennie said in satisfaction. "What a tasty little man!"

The Doctor couldn't believe what he had witnessed. "This is unbelievable! I've never encountered anything quite like this before! Oh, this is remarkable! Chilling, but remarkable!" He sounded more curious than shocked or frightened.

"Yeah, but I've had my fill of this place," Troy said. "Can you give me a ride out of here in the TARDIS?"

"Sorry, but the TARDIS isn't functioning right now," the Doctor answered. "She took a mighty big blow when she crashed."

"Great..." Troy sighed. "So we're stuck here?"

"Hmm... Nawww!!" the Doctor answered in his distinctive style. "Just need to do a bit of work, and she'll be all fine and dandy again!" He pulled out a pen-like object with a glowing blue light on its end.

"Awesome. Let me know when that's done."

"Alright." The Doctor nodded, before withdrawing back into the police box and closing its door behind him. However, not long after he disappeared, another feminine voice echoed throughout this realm.

"Aww, no fair!!" said the familiar female voice, it more shrill than Jennies voice. "You ate him already?"

"Yep," Jennie answered. "Should have gotten here faster."

"Aww..." Soon, the source of the second voice revealed herself overhead: the brown-haired Rebecca, donning her red dress from the other night. She looked downward into the box, and immediately spotted Troy. A hungry smile formed on her face. "Then I guess you don't mind if I snack on him?"

"Be my guest," Jennie nonchalantly responded with a shrug.

"Aw hell!" Troy turned and attempted to run towards the TARDIS in an effort to escape from the giantess as she reached in. However, her hand took hold of his small body and pulled him out from the box. She brought him close to her face, as both of her brown eyes focusing right upon him in her grasps.

"...Hey..." Troy whimpered as he tried to free himself.

"You really do look tasty," she said, before licking her lips. "I bet you really do taste like chocolate! Let's find out!"

"Nooo!!" Troy screamed as she opened her mouth wide and dropped him into the darkness inside.

~~~

It seemed the shock of being suddenly swallowed whole was too much for Troy, as he instantly woke up before he could fall any further inside Rebecca's mouth. As he laid there, he reflected upon the dream that he had had, before sighing drearily.

"My subconscious won't even let me get stepped on. Then what hope do I have in the real world?" He muttered half-jokingly.

He turned over to his side to read the time on his digital clock: it read 11:39, a rather late time to be waking up in the morning.

There was a reason why that was the case, however: he truly did stay up late playing video games, but also because Mitch and Rebecca were being rather loud. Troy never knew that voraphiles--or, "voraphile", more than likely in Rebecca's case--could be so loud, but he was very certain that they had transitioned to regular sex at some point in the night.

Rebecca slept over for the night, but it seemed that she had left earlier that morning; he could not hear her rather obnoxious voice at all. He wasn't sure if he'd see her around any time soon, though. Being rather of a ladies’ man, Mitch seemed to always have a different woman with him every week.

After relieving himself and showering, Troy walked back into his room for a brief period, checking out some of the potential matches on MacroMeet. Unfortunately, the story was the same no matter which profile he read: vore, vore, and more vore. If he had a nickel for each time he read of one of the ladies there mentioning how much they liked swallowing guys, he'd have enough for a full course meal at Red Lobster.

He thought about giving up on the site completely, but he had read success stories from other crush-aficionados who did find their dream crusher on the site. It took quite a bit of work on their parts, though, and there was much disappointment, anger, and even tears involved in the process.

"I've got to change up my strategy," Troy said to himself.

After pondering over his options, he thought of a risky move.

He went in to edit his profile, and under his likes section, he listed "foot crush", and after it, "(by ladies only)". After saving this change, he sent a few short messages to some women whose profiles looked interesting enough despite any mention of vore, and then logged off of the site.

"This wouldn't be an issue if they'd just make a damn 'foot crush' tag," Troy said with a hint of frustration. Though he knew the reason for it not being included; it was basically all politics and biases on part of the owners.


Troy stepped out of his bedroom and made his way into the living room, where Mitch sat on the couch watching a talk show on TV.

"Yo," Troy greeted.

"Hey," Mitch replied as he glanced back.

"I'm guessing that your girl is gone?"

"You know it. Once morning hit, she was outta here. But really, I don't think I'm seeing her again. She's kind of a bitch."

"What a shame." Troy was not sincere in the slightest. "You looked so happy when she ate you last night. How many times did she do that, by the way?"

"Like three more once we were in the room," Mitch answered. "One time, she even chewed me up. Then, it was my turn to eat her." He smiled slyly.

Troy was rather surprised. "She let you swallow her?"

"Huh? Oh, no." Mitch shook his head. "I mean that I ate her pussy out. Yeah, I don't swallow chicks. I'm the meal, not the eater."

"Oh." As expected, Troy thought.

"Anyway, since she left, I've been sitting here watching TV. Nothing else to do right now."

Troy looked at the television further ahead. A group of men were talking with each other about politics and world events. There was mention of the Islamic State terrorist organization in the Middle East, and the men were embroiled in a debate on whether or not their existence was America's fault. Before, they were talking about who they felt would be the best choice to vote for in next year's Presidential election.

Troy felt it wise to not speak his own opinion on either subject.

"Why not play the game?" Troy asked. "I mean, there's a PS3, a Wii U, and an XBox One right there. It's not like you don't have options."

"Eeeeh," Mitch groaned. "I'm not really feeling it."

"Suit yourself." Troy shrugged. "I'm gonna get some breakfast."

Troy turned around and headed towards the kitchen behind him, located directly across the hallway from the living room.

"Oh, we're out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch," Mitch suddenly announced.

Troy gritted his teeth in frustration. "You gotta be kidding me."

"Actually, we're out of milk, too. You can thank Rebecca for that."

Troy sighed as he stepped into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. What little there was in there did nothing to catch his eye. Perhaps he should have stopped at the grocery store while he was out yesterday.

Might as well make that trip now, he figured.

~~~

Pushing a shopping cart, Troy slowly walked though the cereal aisle of the nearby grocery store. His stomach growled as he passed by various boxes until he found what he was looking for: Cinnamon Toast Crunch. He grabbed two large boxes of it and dropped them into his cart, already filling up with various items such as lunch meat, canned vegetables, packaged meat, packaged ramen, juice of various kinds, two gallons of milk, toiletries, and more. He shifted back towards the shelf, at the other types of cereal displayed, and with a shrug, picked out three more boxes at random.

He looked upon his haul. There went much of that week's paycheck, he thought.

As he made his way towards the front registers, he heard a woman shriek. Troy's heart raced as he and several other patrons looked towards the direction of the scream, to their left. He could also hear quite a bit of commotion from over there as well.

Abandoning his cart, Troy rushed towards the deli area see what was going on. Upon arriving, he saw several other people standing around and looking towards the floor, a few of the women covering their mouth with their hand. Seeing their shock made him suspect the worst. He turned towards whatever had caught his attention, and was relieved yet at the same time disappointed at what he instead witnessed: a tiny man ranting and scurrying across the floor.

He was around three inches tall, and from what Troy could tell, he was at least in his mid- to late-forties and possessed a rather lanky build with messy clothes and long brown hair. He rushed towards a young Muslim woman a bit close to where Troy was, who backed away from the maniac as he approached her. The man was manically asking--more like pleading--for her to step on him.

"Get away from me!" The woman responded in disgust.

"C'mon, babe! You know you wanna dominate a man for a change!!" Troy could hear the tiny man shout at her. "You can ask Allah for forgiveness after!!"

"Freak!" The visibly disturbed and offended woman turned and walked away. The man attempted to rush towards her sandaled feet as she departed, but she nimbly avoided him and quickly fled the area.

The tiny man turned towards the crowd watching him, and targeted another woman, one of middle age. However, as soon as he took his few tiny steps towards her, she too made her escape.

"C'mon!!" He shouted, his voice just barely audible from where he was. "I ain't gonna hurt no one! One of you lovely ladies just gotta step on me, and I'll be out of your hair!! C'mon, it's just like stepping on a bug!! Y'all don't have no problem doing that, do you!?"

There were a few chuckles from the crowd, but most were rather appalled at this man's behavior. Even Troy found his actions inexcusable, even if he could somewhat sympathize with his plight. Some crushees, as they are called online on specialty websites, handle not being able to find a crusher better than others. Others buckle under the pressure and pull foolish stunts such as this. Troy had read about these incidents in the news in the past, but this was the first time seeing such a thing in person.

In addition to most people finding the thought of women crushing men underfoot distasteful and abhorrent, there was the fact that usage of the Minimizer program for nefarious purposes was illegal, with offenders facing not only prison time, but placement onto the sex offender registry if the nature of their act was sexual in nature. Unless it was for work or other helpful purposes, most people tended to not use the program in public at all.

"Hey you!!" The man shouted towards a redheaded young woman perhaps just barely 18-year-old as she walked by. His voice caught her attention, and shocked curiosity appeared on her face as she stared at him, taking a few steps into the area.

"Hey, sweetie!!" The man said. "You look pretty hot, and your feet are beautiful!!" He referred to her attire, consisting of a tanktop, short shorts, and flip-flops. "Why don't you put those beautiful stompers to work on me!!"

The teenager cringed and immediately backed away before leaving back the way she had come.

"Aw, come on, girl!!" The man cried. "I'm as disgusting as a bug, so you should treat me as one!!"

The people around made more comments about his creepiness, how he attempted to go after someone perhaps young enough to be his daughter. It seemed as if this man had absolutely no shame, and some feared that he'd even solicit someone even younger if she came by. Troy could hear a man behind him even consider putting an end to this himself.

"Alright, that's enough," said a burly male security guard, accompanied with a female store clerk as they approached the area from where the teenager had exited.

"Shit!!" The man exclaimed as he attempted to run away from the two titans, but due to his size compared to theirs, he could not escape at all. Upon reaching him, the security guard reached down and grabbed him off of the floor. The man cursed and yelled at him, ordering him to release him.

"Shut up!" The store clerk furiously ordered.

The tiny man said something to her, which Troy could not make out, though he could hazard a guess. Whatever it was caused the clerk's already-angered face to become mixed with revulsion.

"Never," she said in response of what he had said.

"Let's go," the security guard said, carrying the man away with him with the clerk in tow.

With the showcase of depravity over, the other shoppers began to disperse. Troy too departed to reclaim his shopping cart.

"What a creep," a woman walking nearby said to her male companion. "Thinking he could get people to step on him. Vince Vane was right about those feet freaks."

"Yeah," the male said. "Those guys have more than a few screws lose."

"They should get help. Fast."

Troy let out a sigh as he reunited with his cart.

~~~

"No way, are you serious?" Mitch was in slight disbelief.

"Yep," Troy responded as he shoved the beverages into the refrigerator. "The dude was real serious about it, too. I think he even asked the clerk who caught him if she could step on him."

"I guess he couldn't take it anymore," Mitch said. "I mean, if I was in his place, I'd probably lose my mind, too."

Closing the refrigerator, Troy turned around to face Mitch, who stood in the kitchen with him near the entryway. Mitch currently ate out of a bag of barbeque-flavored chips, one that Troy had just bought.

"You know whose fault it is." Troy told him.

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Vince Vane," he said in a tired manner.

"Vince Vane." Troy grabbed two boxes of cereal. "It's because of him that we have all these vore posers around, and why guys like me can't find anyone."

"Well, what're you gonna do? No one even knew about macrophilia until he went on that talk show a while back."

"If he had just talked about how much he liked vore, that would’ve been one thing," Troy said as he went for the rest of the cereal after placing the first two boxes into the cabinet. "But then he had to throw us under the bus in the process, saying how only 'creeps and freaks' would want to be crushed by a lady's foot."

"...And because he's the handsome Hollywood heartthrob and an Alpha male, everyone and their grandma took his words as fact. We've been over this already."

"I just hate how everyone thinks he's a guru when it comes to macrophilia. The real kicker is that he specifically singled out foot crush. He said that hands, boobs, and asses are fine, because those're what 'real men' like."

"For what it's worth, he was right when he said that there was nothing more erotic and sensual for a man than being completely consumed by a hot woman." Mitch took another handful of chips into his mouth. "You really should try it."

Troy began to grab the canned vegetables. "...I already have."

Even without looking, he could tell that Mitch was surprised at this revelation. "Really!? How come you never said anything? Who was it with?"

"It was with my last girlfriend, Dorothy," Troy answered. "I let her swallow me a few times. Of course, this was before it became a fad."

"And since you were with her, I'm guessing she was into crush?"

Troy smiled. "Oh hell yeah. I can safely say that she was the best girlfriend I had."

"Was she hot?" Mitch asked.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call her 'hot'..." Troy answered as he began to put the cans into the cabinet. "But she was really cute. ...You know what? I have some pictures of her in my room. When I'm done here, I'll get them and show you."

"Coolio." Mitch gave him a thumbs-up gesture before walking out of the kitchen.

As he continued to store away his items, Troy was suddenly hit with a sense of nostalgia, the result of which was his ex being brought to the forefront of his thoughts.

~~~

Troy dug through a shoebox of pictures that was under his bed, seeking out any of the pictures that he had of his exgirlfriend. However, they seemed to be well-buried underneath the other pictures consisting of his family and old friends, pictures of formal events such as his high school prom and graduation, and even a few pictures taken of him at a Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament at his old college.

Even looking through these pictures caused memories to flood into his head, but he moved past them in his search for what he was really looking for.

Soon, he found one: A polaroid consisting of him smiling at the camera, with his arm around a young Asian woman with glasses by his side who was also displaying her best smile.

This was his exgirlfriend, Dorothy Xing.

He remembered fondly his time with Dorothy. Standing at 5-foot-3, she had fair skin, dark brown hair that she normally wore just past shoulder length, and brown eyes often framed behind her glasses. She had a thin, if not petite build, and her breast size could just barely be considered B-cup, and while he wouldn't go as far as to call her feet the greatest in the world (especially when compared to Jennie's feet), her size 4 peds still looked quite nice, especially with polish. He had long since lost track of the number of days and nights he had her feet and toes in and around his mouth, had them trampling his body or standing upon his face, or simply just gave her a foot rub. That said, one of his favorite things about her was how she would fidget with her glasses whenever she was embarrassed and at a loss of words, usually due to something romantic (and/or cheesy) that he had said to her.

The odd thing was, their beginning was much less cordial. First meeting each other during their second year in college, they were fierce and bitter academic rivals, often attempting to one-up each other in their endeavors. Troy considered her a "super-serious party-pooper", while she felt that he basically a "typical male meat-head" and a "clown".

So when they were paired up together by their Economics 202 professor for a team assignment, they and many others thought that it was a disaster waiting to happen. For the first several nights, that seemed to be the case, as while they got their work done--even putting them ahead of schedule--there was quite a bit of arguing and vitriol involved in the process of deciding how to put it together. It got to the point where Dorothy even asked the professor for a different partner, but he stuck with his decision, especially after learning of their impeccable progress.

"I guess you're stuck with me," Troy teased.

"Lucky me..." She responded in clear frustration.

However, over the next two weeks as they continued their assignment, there was a growing respect between the two. Though there were still arguments over the work as well as potshots against each other, these became fewer and further apart as they instead spoke about their personal lives, their backgrounds, and their families. It was then that Troy learned that Dorothy had only been in the US for five years up to that point, having emigrated from her home country Taiwan with her parents and younger siblings. She was the "ace" of the family, and her parents had some pretty high standards set for her. The truth was that she felt pressured to live up to them. She revealed that she was actually somewhat envious that Troy could easily blow off steam whenever he wanted to, while she felt that she always had to keep up her intellectual demeanor.

Soon, this respect morphed into attraction, particularly as both seemed to blush whenever one was caught staring at the other; it was at this point where Troy witnessed Dorothy fumbling with her glasses for the first time, which he teased her over and caused her cheeks to get even redder with embarrassment.

Inevitably, their lust reached a fever pitch, and one night, in lieu of working on their assignment (which was all but finished by then), they instead gave in to their passions and made out with each other, soon transitioning into sex. While in bed with her, Troy experienced a new side of Dorothy--a more feisty and carnal side--that he had only gotten a taste of before from their constant bickering.

Lying naked in bed with each other after it was over, neither one of them could fully believe what they had just transpired.

"So... That just happened, huh?" Troy said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yep," Dorothy responded as she did the same.

"Mortal enemies Troy Mosley and Dorothy Xing in bed together. I bet not even Nostradamus saw that coming."

"I'm sure Prof. Beebe did, though. Maybe that’s why he paired us up in the first place."

"...What a sneaky bastard."

"I had my reservations at the start, but..." She turned to face him. "...In the end, I think he made the right call." She smiled.

Troy blushed. "You think so? ...No, wait. I think you’re right. ...Funny. I’m usually reluctant to say that to you."

Dorothy giggled, before leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

From that point on, the two were almost inseparable, to the surprise of many even after acing their paired assignment. Turned out, they had similar tastes in TV shows, movies, and hobbies. Dorothy even had a mild interest in video games, albeit with a preference for more casual games such as Tetris, Mario Kart, and Kirby. In the bedroom, she was very receptive of Troy's sexual turn-ons, for instance letting him have his way with her feet as much as he wanted to, including footjobs once she learned how to do them.

Dorothy did worry that her parents would disapprove of their relationship due to "distractions" and the fact that Troy was Black, but they turned out to be rather fine with them dating; in fact, they actually felt that as a young woman, it was time for her to make her own decisions, and that as long as she kept focused on her education and career, they would support her. ...Besides, they had shifted their focus to pushing her youngest brother's academic endeavors at that point.

Troy and Dorothy remained together throughout college, well past their graduation and subsequent entry into the workforce.

It was around this time that the Minimizer pill first went onto the market.

He had read about it online and seen videos of it in action, but he was still not convinced; it could have all been an elaborate trick done with special effects. Why should he throw money--$450 at that--at those scam artists? After all, while he was totally into the fantasy of shrinking, such things were impossible in real life. Nevermind the idea of consuming suspicious pills bought online.

He had already told Dorothy of his macrophilia, so perhaps he should not had been shocked when she surprised him with a vial of Minimizer pills that she had bought, its container a bright blue as opposed to the orange normally seen with prescription medicine.

"You actually bought this?" Troy was bewildered as he looked down at the vial in his hands, the four pills inside visible through its transparent wall. "You dropped 450 bucks on those pill-pushers?"

"Four-sixty two after shipping," Dorothy said. "And I have proof that it's real."

"Really, and what proof is that?"

"A friend of mine tried one. ...It worked."

Troy's head shifted up to face her. His eyes bore a slight surprise. "Get outta here."

She waved her hands in front of her. "No, no! It's true! She was running around my feet like a mouse. It was pretty funny, really. Especially when I squished her."

After telling her of his fascination with macrophilia and the idea of being crushed underfoot by a woman, Dorothy would often tease him about how she'd love to shrink him and crush like a bug. Her actually doing it, albeit to someone else, was a big surprise to him.

"She's not dead, is she?" Troy was a bit anxious that his girlfriend had become a murderer.

She shook her head. "She was, but a minute later, there was a small light on the floor and she reappeared, like nothing had happened. Her old corpse was still there, though."

Troy glanced at her, and then back down to the pills. "And you're serious about this?"

"As serious as Hurricane Katrina," she said in an attempt at dark humor, before seemingly becoming ashamed at her own joke. "...You want me to squish you or not?"

He stared at her for a few seconds, and then back down at the pills inside of the vial. Was she telling the truth? He did not see any reason for her to lie to him, but at the same time, he still could not bring himself to believe that these pills possessed the power to shrink him. On the other hand, Dorothy was pretty smart and she would have researched if these pills--shrinking or not--were harmful in any way. She wouldn't serve him poison.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Troy popped off the cap and tipped the vial's open end over his other hand's palm, shaking it until a couple of the deep blue gel capsules spill out. Placing the vial and the cap onto the nearby table, he took one of the pills in between his finger and thumb, turning it around as his eyes examined it.

"I have the directions right here," Dorothy said as she looked down at her smartphone. "You take one pill, with or without water."

"Okay..." Troy threw the pill into his mouth, and after shuffling it around inside with his tongue and dampening it with saliva, he swallowed it. "What now?"

"It says that you'll feel lightheaded and nauseous in a few minutes," she answered.

Sure enough, within minutes, he was hit with a bout of dizziness and moderate nausea. His legs became somewhat weak and he had to catch himself from falling by holding onto the table. He also felt his whole body tingle from his brow to his toes. Was this truly a drug that he had ingested?

"Are you alright?" Dorothy was a bit worried.

"I'm..." Before he could say anything else, the dizziness and tingling ceased instantly. "...Fine, actually." He pulled away from the table, having maintained his balance. "Weird."

"That was the program writing itself into every cell in your body," Dorothy said. "That's what the site says, anyway. Pretty fast process, really."

"So, what next?" Troy asked. "How do I shrink?"

"Touch the back of your hand."

Troy did so, placing his right hand onto his left. Upon doing so, a bluish transparent screen sprouted from it and levitated in the air in front of his face.

"Whoa..." Troy was amazed. It was just like in the videos he had seen.

"Neat, huh?" Dorothy said with a smile. "That's the control panel."

They went through each of the three features: the size setting, the respawn settings, and the Numbing feature. From the website, Dorothy explained what each one of those did, though Troy already had an idea from what he read on message boards online. At the time, he thought that it was an elaborate sham perpetuated by sockpuppet accounts and didn't put too much stock into it.

With her assistance, he finalized his settings: two inches tall, respawn at one minute and at a point a few feet nearby, and numbing set to medium-high.

"Now press the button at the bottom that says 'Shrink'," Dorothy commanded.

His heart racing, Troy took a deep breath and touched the rectangle-shaped button at the bottom of the screen. Upon doing so, the screen retracted into his hand, and his very being tingled once more. His vision was tainted with a slight blue tint as he saw the world around him rapidly expand: the table, the shelves, the ceiling, the floor, and Dorothy herself.

In mere seconds, the process ended, along with the quivering within his body. He looked around, and was completely stunned. The dining room that they were in was now unbelievably huge, with the ceiling as high as the sky itself and the wooden floor seemed to go on for miles. The table that he minutes before used to support himself now looked more like a skyscraper than anything else. He could not believe it; he shrunk! He had actually shrunk!

He was nearly beside himself. "Holy... SHIT!! This is awesome!! I'll never doubt people on the Internet ever again!!"

The floor then shook as Dorothy approached, her feet rocking his world with each step. He craned his head back as he looked upwards towards her; she was truly a magnificent sight to behold. Just before, he stood a good nine inches over her; now, she completely towered over him. He was so tiny that her normally small feet could easily overpower and splatter him.

Thinking on such a thing made him physically aroused below.

"Well, what do you think?" Dorothy asked as she looked down on him.

"It's great!" Troy yelled back up. "From down here, you look sexier than ever!!"

She struck a pose. "Am I the stunning giantess that you've always dreamed about?"

"Hell yeah you are!!" Troy said with extreme enthusiasm.

Dorothy smiled. "Awesome. That means it's time for me to do what I always said I would."

She then lifted her right foot off of the floor, holding it high over him and giving him a clear view of the sole of her black ballet flat. He was elated; this view, the view of an attractive woman holding her foot over his tiny form, was something that he had always dreamed of; he never thought that it would ever become a reality.

There was just one change that he wanted to make.

"Hey, Baby!!" Troy yelled. "Wait, you think you can go put on your flip-flops first?! Or at least take your shoes off?!"

"Oh, my sweet Troy toy," Dorothy said with a laugh. "Bugs don't get to choose how they get crushed!"

"...Well, then." Troy shrugged, figuring that she was right, so he had no choice but to accept it.

"Besides, I left my flip-flops at home today. Anyway, I'll see you in a minute, little bug!"

With a giggle, she then brought her foot down upon him, crushing him into red goo beneath it.



[TO BE CONTINUED]