- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(I'm trying to go for something more light-hearted, character-driven, and a bit comedic than my more recent works. Enjoy!)

 


 

Part 1 - World of Vorecraft

It was a nice, clear, early Friday evening as Troy sat at a table in his favorite diner, looking down at the menu in his hands. His eyes shifted through the various meals being offered at that time of day: a hearty-looking cheeseburger with fries, a seafood meal with tilapia and shrimp, a quarter-pounder steak, a zesty chicken parmesan pasta, barbeque pork riblet sandwich, and several others. He licked his lips; there was no way he could decide right away.

Not helping matters was him being distracted somewhat. He glanced up from the menu and looked at the person sitting across from him: a young woman with long blond hair and split bangs. She too read through her own menu, her blue eyes scanning through each product.

Troy was rather anxious. This woman--Jennie--was his date, one that he had met online at that. The two set up a date, and soon after leaving his job for the day, Troy rushed to this diner to meet her. Upon arriving her, he was rather awestruck at her beauty: not only with her blond hair and bright blue eyes, but her youthful face, slender build, business casual attire, nice hips, perky C-cup breasts, and--perhaps even most importantly for him--her immaculate feet, adorned in flat thong sandals that showed off her bright red nail polish. She was a fair bit older than he was--32 to his 26--but he kind of had a thing for older women regardless. She almost seemed too good to be true, and yet, there she was in front of him.

He only hoped that things played out in his favor.

"...Hey, Earth to Troy!"

Troy was snapped out from his thoughts by Jennie's voice. His eyes briefly widened in surprised. "Eh?"

She giggled. "Yeah, you were off in your own world for a sec there. I asked what you were getting."

"Oh... I don't even know. This place has great food. It's always hard for me to make a choice."

"Yeah, I see what you mean. Though I'm looking at the seafood plate. I'm trying to watch my weight."

"They'll give you some time to figure it out." Troy placed his menu onto the table besides him. "In the meantime, there's some things I wanna ask you."

"Oh, I bet." Jennie closed her menu and put it onto the table as well. "You messaged me because you wanted to hook up and do some macro play, right?"

"Getting right to the point. I like that." He chuckled. "But if we really click, then maybe we can go further than that."

Jennie smiled. "I hope so. You're pretty handsome, so it'd be nice if we really hooked up."

Troy blushed. "Ahh... Well, anyway..." He was a bit fazed by her compliment on his attractiveness. "...Might as well get this out of the way. What do you like?"

"Kittens, tennis, pedicures, designer bags, yoga, Doctor Who, muffins-"

"Ah, wait." Troy cut in. "...Sorry, I meant as far as macro play goes."

"I know. I was messing around, but all of that is true anyway."

"Really...?" Troy took extra note of her mention of pedicures. She really did seem like a quality catch.

"Anyway, I like swallowing guys. I mean, who doesn't, right?"

"Yeah..." Troy expected this answer from her. "What else?"

"Um... I also like bossing tinies around, making them clean the house, do my chores, and if they screw up..."

"Yeah?" Troy leaned forward, expectant of what she'd say next.

"I put them in a box as punishment."

"Oh..." Troy was disappointed. "I thought you'd say that you'd step on them," he half-jokingly said.

"What!? Why would I do that?" She sounded rather appalled at the thought.

"Some guys are into it."

"Like who?" She asked with obvious disdain in her tone.

Troy didn't reply. He merely stared at her with a slightly crestfallen expression.

She gasped. It seemed as if she got the hint. "...Oh." She took that better than he had expected.

"Yeeeah..."

"But I said on my MacroMeet profile that I was into vore," she was getting somewhat flustered.

"You also said that you'd be down for anything," Troy responded.

"I thought it was a given that I wouldn't be into stepping on guys. I mean, what woman is?"

Troy dropped his head into his palm and sighed. "Well, this is awkward."

Jennie frowned. "Yeah..."

Both of them sat quiet for several minutes, fidgeting with their menus and phones in the process, while taking occasional sips from their drinks. Needless to say, Troy was disappointed. She totally seemed like "The One", perfect in nearly every aspect, even down to and especially her feet. Troy was highly disappointed that he wouldn't find himself at their mercy. Admittedly, he should have asked her before while they were chatting on MacroMeet, but he had put too much stock on her being "down for anything".

"Are you two ready?" said the waitress as she approached them, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah," Jennie replied. "I'll take the seafood meal."

"Uh..." Troy looked down at the menu once more. "Screw it. I'll have the steak with fries."

The waitress wrote down both of their orders on her notepad. "Perfect. They'll be ready shortly."

As the waitress walked away, Troy and Jennie's eyes locked onto each other again.

"Well, the food is good," he said. "Might as well make the most of our date, I guess."

"Yeah," Jennie said, her earlier enthusiasm all but exhausted.

Troy took another sip of the Pepsi in his glass cup. "...So, about Doctor Who..."

~~~

Troy opened the door and walked into his apartment. Closing the door behind him, he let out a deep sigh and stepped further inside.

Needless to say, the date was a bust.

"Yo, that you?" His roommate Mitch called from the living room.

"Yeah..." Troy replied as he made his way into the room. Mitch was currently preoccupied with his gaming session, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's online play. The screen displayed Mitch's character Captain America trading blows with his opponent's Vergil, though it was clear that Mitch had the upper hand.

"Another Vergil noob?" Troy asked.

"Yep," Mitch responded. "This guy sucks, though. He keeps dropping his combos. Before, he was spamming Dr. Doom's Hidden Missile before I knocked him out."

Troy shook his head. "Noobs..."

"Anyway, how'd it go? You finally find someone to turn you into shoe grime?"

"No." Troy wanted to sound as disappointed as he could. "She was yet another voraphile."

"Ouch. Well, too bad. Another one for me, though."

Troy rolled his eyes. "And that's not even the worst part. Her feet were as hot as the rest of her, but while we were talking, she said that she hates when people do stuff with her feet. She gets pedicures like every two weeks, but she won't let people touch them otherwise? C'mon..."

"You saw her feet? She wore sandals?"

"Yep. My favorite kind, too."

"A double whammy. Guess that 'down for anything' bit was a lie, eh?"

"Plus, she said that David Tennant was a bad Doctor. All in all, a complete waste of time." Troy sighed.

"Have you ever considered coming over to the winning side?" Mitch asked as Captain America dealt a decisive blow onto Vergil. "I mean, it IS where all the girls are, and since you're having trouble finding a girl to step on-"

"We've been through this before," Troy interrupted. "I'm not giving up on this. I know they're out there. I just gotta keep looking."

"You've been looking for months. Maybe it's time to throw in the towel. ...Or, if you're THAT determined to get squashed, find a guy to do it. I mean, what would it matter who does it so long as it gets done?"

Troy shook his head. "Hell no. It's not the same. Plus, with that logic, what'd it matter if a guy swallowed you if he offered?"

Mitch scoffed. "Well, luckily I don't have to worry about that. ...Oh, look at this. Spamming Sentinel's laser beams. This guy sucks!"

Troy began to step out of the living room. "Anyway, I had a long day even without the date. I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Alright."

Troy made the short trek to his bedroom, walking inside and closing and locking the door behind him. He put his messenger bag onto the floor against the wall and removed his tie, unbuttoning the top two buttons of his shirt afterwards. Slipping out of his loafers, he walked to his computer desk and pulled out its chair, sitting down upon it after. He let out a heavy sigh and grabbed hold of his mouse and moved it. The monitor soon lit up, displaying the Windows Lock screen. After logging back in, he found that he still had his MacroMeet profile page up, along with a small chat window displaying his chat log with Jennie. The most recent messages consisted of him confirming their date with her.

"There's one more off the list," Troy said as he closed the window.

He began to randomly browse through the profiles of other attractive young women around his age in the city and surrounding areas, of which there were several. However, nearly each and every one of them had "vore" listed as at least one of their likes.

Troy scrolled up to the top of the page to try to filter out his results. The search engine offered the ability to filter by the users' likes, and had many choices to pick from, including a few for crushing.

"Foot crush" was not one of them.

~~~

Late into the following morning, Troy sat at a bus stop near his apartment, located near a busy intersection. Like the day before, it was rather warm and sunny, with a slight breeze blowing. Cars and other vehicles constantly zoomed by, and there were a fair number of pedestrians as well making their way through the streets.

Much of his attention was drawn downward at his smartphone, browsing through Reddit and various news websites. He briefly looked to his left, his eyes focusing further down the road; no sign of the bus just yet. Odd, he thought, as it had been at least thirty-five minutes since he had arrived. Granted, the city's public transit had seen some budget cuts that year, but this particular route seemed to have many buses in service during other times. Luckily, he was not in any particular rush to get where he was headed.

He was not at the stop alone. Standing to the right besides the bench that he was sitting on were two young woman, both no older than 20. One was a sandy-blonde with her hair tied into a ponytail, while her friend was a Black woman with short light orange hair, more than likely a dye job.

Both of them were deep in a conversation with each other, and they were talking loud enough so that Troy could not help but eavesdrop.

"...So that's our plan," the Black woman concluded. "Dinner, Ted 2, and when we're home, I'm gonna swallow him."

The blond woman laughed. "Whoa, how many times have you swallowed him!? You only met him a few days ago!"

"He said he loves how my stomach acids feel. I don't care. I just like feelin' him go down. I can't wait."

Troy listened on. Several years ago, having such a conversation in public within earshot of other people would make you look like a loon at best, but now there was nothing crazy about what they were talking about. It was all public knowledge now.

"What about your man?" The Black woman asked her friend. "Is he finally gonna let you eat him again?"

"I wish." She sighed. "You know how it is. I have to 'earn' it. Meanwhile, whatever he wants to do to me, he does it. You name it: stomping, squeezing, eating, even pissing and stuff, anything. At least I get to use the Numbing feature while he does it."

"Gurl, you gotta let him know what you want. Tell him that you're gonna eat him, or you're steppin' outta the door!"

"Oh, that's a bit too extreme. He's otherwise a sweet, smart, funny guy. We have a lot in common. It's just that when it comes to macro play, he really loses himself. He outright told me that he gets off on the power he has over tinies."

"A lotta guys are. Not my man, though. He loves when I'm the boss. And I don't have the program in me, so I can't shrink even if I wanted to."

"Ever think about buying the pills?"

"Naw. I'm good the way I am. Plus, they're expensive as hell."

As they continued to talk, Troy took another peek downward towards their feet. The blond woman wore pink ballet flats, while her companion donned white and pink trainers. Though he had already taken note of their footwear beforehand, he still could not help but feel disappointed that at least one of them didn't choose to wear sandals or flip-flops. It would have at least served as eye candy for him, since like many women they were more than likely not into crushing tinies underfoot. ...Not that it'd matter even if they were, since they were both taken.

Perhaps he should instead focus on the errand that he was currently on.

He glanced to his left again. Still no sign of the bus...

~~~

Troy sat in the living room of his apartment, his body firmly and comfortably planted onto the large couch. The apartment was dark and quiet, except for the sounds and glow of the flat screen LCD television in front of him. His attention was focused completely on the TV, his hands holding onto and working the controls of his Wii U's GamePad.

He glanced at the digital clock on the wall to his right. It read 01:41.

What a Saturday night, he thought. Or rather, Sunday morning. Either way, most guys his age--Mitch included--were out mingling and partying in various clubs, and many of them were more than likely getting laid at that very moment, among other things.

And yet, Troy was at home, playing Splatoon into the wee hours of the night.

Even worse, his team was losing. Considerably so.

"C'mon, you morons!" Troy exclaimed in exasperation as his Inkling avatar got "splatted" by one of his opponents. "Am I the only one putting in work here!?"

Despite the extreme deficit that his squad was in, he pressed on, trying his best to ink as much turf as he could and at least attempt to push the other side back.

Behind him, he heard the sound of keys being fitted into the doorknob. Behind the door, he could also hear the sound of female laughter. As the door opened, two sets of footsteps followed, with the laughter accompanied with Mitch's voice. During their trek, Mitch flipped the hallway's light on. Since Troy was in an online match, he could not pause or look away from the screen.

Not that it mattered much anymore, as the final countdown of the match began to display on the screen.

"Aw, dude. You're here playin' Splatoon!?" Mitch said from behind, his speech somewhat slurred. "You've gotta be squidding me! You shoulda been out with us!"

"I had a long week," Troy said, still watching the TV screen as the final few seconds of the match counted down.

"Ooh, Splatoon!!" Mitch's female companion said with excitement. "I love this game! And the song from the commercial!" She then began singing: "You're a kid now, you're a squid now! You're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid!"

Mitch then joined in for the last bit. "You're a kid NOW!" They both began giggling afterwards. Troy rolled his eyes. It was clear that both were rather tipsy.

"Yeah, yeah," Troy said with much less enthusiasm. The match had ended and the results were being tallied. His team got 17.3% while their opponents scored 72.6%; a sound and utter defeat for his team.

"Dude, you got your ass kicked," Mitch observed.

"Hey, I pulled my weight. ...Whatever." Troy then left the matchmaking lobby and paused the game. He then turned around to face the couple behind him. Mitch's companion was a young, attractive, slender brunette with creamy white skin. She wore a light red dress with thin straps across her shoulders and the dress' low cut and short length clearly showed off her cleavage and legs. A fine catch, if Troy had to say so himself. "So, who's your friend?"

"This is Rebecca," Mitch replied. "We met at Lingo and we really clicked. Even better, she's into macro play as well!"

Rebecca smiled. "Yep! There's nothing better than gulping down tiny guys whole!"

'Of course you think that,' Troy thought to himself in the most impassive manner. "Is that right?" he spoke. "Seems like every girl is into vore these days."

"Well, why not? There's a real thrill in swallowing a living person whole, and they like it, too!"

"Yep!" Mitch chimed in. "Think of it like a water slide at a water park. It'll help ease you into it, Troy-boy."

"No, thank you," Troy sternly responded.

"Aww..." Rebecca pouted. "Oh well."

"You have to forgive him," Mitch told her. "He has the program, but he's into... well, something else."

"What is it?"

"Cr-"

"Mitch!!" Troy called, his voice carrying an air of indignation.

Mitch looked at Troy, who was currently giving him his best death glare. He cringed upon seeing his eyes stare beams into his very being.

"Cunt-tickling." Mitch instead answered. "His hands are like magic, they say."

"Neat!" Rebecca flashed Troy a smile. "But that is too bad. I've never actually swallowed a Black guy before. I wanted to see if he tasted like chocolate."

Troy was taken aback by this comment. "WHAT!?" He exclaimed, eyes widened in aghast.

Both Mitch and Rebecca laughed heartily in response. "Aw man!" Mitch said as his fit died down. "Don't take it seriously, dude."

"I'm not..." Troy sighed.

"I know!" Mitch said, as if he had just gotten an idea. "Why don't we show him what he's missing!"

"Right now?" Rebecca asked. "Or can you just not wait anymore?"

Mitch grinned. "Maybe."

He brought his left hand up and, with his right hand, used its fingers to touch a spot on the very center of the back of his left hand. Afterwards, a bluish, transparent screen with text and toggles appeared hovering over his hand, its light casting a glow upon the bodies of Mitch and Rebecca, contrasting the white-yellowing light from the hallway behind them. The screen was the control panel for the Minimizer program, and at a glance, it seemed like something truly out of a science-fiction movie.

The screen was controlled by touch, and it provided several options for would-be shrinkers: The most obvious and important was the size control, with which one can control how small they wanted to become, with the option of picking between inches or centimeters; of course, it also allowed them to return to their normal size. Another crucial feature was the respawn settings; these allowed users to resurrect at a set location after they are "killed", and also allowed users to choose how long it would take for the resurrection to occur. Next up was the Numbing feature, which when activated reduces or even completely eliminates pain; not everyone can handle the extreme pain that can come with macro play.

No one completely understood how exactly it worked, and some have even given up on trying to solve it. Some have even settled on it being "magic" as the simplest explanation. Nonetheless, such a groundbreaking program was lauded as one of the greatest inventions of the past several years, but it did not gain mainstream attention and appeal until the previous year. Until then, it was mainly used in fetish videos online, completely destroying the need for greenscreen special effects and bringing its realism to a whole new level.

Mitch's fingers touched through the controls floating in front of him, until he was content with what he had and then pressed the "Shrink" button at the bottom.

The screen disappeared, and Mitch was almost immediately coated with a similar bluish glow, before his body quickly diminished in size. Troy leaned over the back edge of the couch as his shrinking roommate became smaller and smaller, until it finally stalled and the glow disappeared. Troy could barely see Mitch, though he figured that he had shrunken down to about an inch, his "go-to" size.

Rebecca took a few steps forward, the heels of her red strappy sandals banging against the wooden floor. She then reached down and plucked him up from the floor. As she stood upright, Troy watched as she briefly held him in-between her index finger and thumb, watching the pitiable man squirm in her grasp as she licked her lips.

Then, without further ado, she brought him closer to her mouth and placed him onto her tongue. She closed her mouth and gulped soon after, more than likely swallowing Mitch with it.

Seeing such an attractive young woman so willingly indulge Mitch's kink made Troy green with envy.

"Ah!" Rebecca said in a satisfied tone. "He's going down pretty fast. It's a real shame that you don't like this, 'Troy-boy', cuz I wanna swallow you, too! Anyway, where's his respawn point?"

"In his room," Troy replied, before pointed towards his right, further down the hallway. "It's the door all the way at the end."

"Alright, cool. I'll wait for him to come back. If he takes too long, I may take you up on your 'magical hands'! ...Or get in on some of that Squid Kid action!"

"I can't wait," Troy deadpanned.

She smiled, and afterwards turned around and walked into the hallway, heading in the direction that Troy had directed her towards, her heels knocking against the floor all the way. He was honestly surprised that she had made it all the way there without stumbling due to her shoes combined with her tipsiness. After hearing her close the door, he himself turned his attention back to the TV and unpaused the video game.

He found Rebecca to be highly annoying, but perhaps much of her attitude was the liquor in her talking. If it weren't, then he hoped that she did not stick around after that night.

"...At least her feet were nice. What a waste," he muttered to himself as he reentered the online matchmaking lobby.



[TO BE CONTINUED...]