- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally updated :)







In her lustful daze, Maddie almost just crushed the chopper with her pearly whites straight-away. The smell of flesh called to her like blood to a shark, tantalizing, intoxicating, begging to feed the all-encompassing bloodlust that could never be satiated. But then, the blonde remembered what her new best friend had told her…..no mercy, nobody left alive, enjoy the power, and take it nice and slow. All of which Maddie, who viewed quick deaths as far too merciful, was perfectly happy to oblige.

With this in mind, the gigantic girl paused for a minute, idly sucking on the helicopter and drinking in the screams and frantic chatter from both the citizens outside and the panicking newscasters inside. Her hazel eyes turned on the crowd, and she willed them to look at her and never turn away – the power given to her made it so, and the screaming intensified along with her pleasure. The goddess that was her cavernous pussy drooled even more, hungry for sacrifice, ready to devour anyone unlucky enough to be chosen for its owner’s whims. However, for the moment, Maddie decided to satisfy a different hunger as one of her favorite methods – several torture techniques she had named and fantasized particularly often about - came to mind.

Yes, she decided, the Bloodbath would be fun….





Approximately two hours before, Braxton Hanson had been living out his usual daily activities, blissfully unaware that this would be the final day on Earth for both him and far more of his friends than he would have liked to count if actually given a chance to do so. At that time, he was an intern at TV5, a local kid of 19 who knew plenty of people – none of which, to the extent of his knowledge, were actually evil, cannibalistic soon-to-be-goddesses that would soon inflict on him quite possibly the most horrifying end in all of human history.

He learned the hard way that life is unpredictable.

When the reports started flying in, Rax couldn't believe his ears. A giantess, something out of the strangest fairy tales? Not only that, but was it really Maddie Cress? He knew her from school, liked her well enough even, although he didn't know her too well (a statement that was far more true than he realized). He had been at the same party and was aware that Maddie had probably went home pretty drunk, but that wasn't the issue (he himself was still a bit hungover, yet he hadn't grown an inch), so what was? It was obvious from the sheer number of them that the reports were true, but for the love of all things good and holy, how?

For the moment, he shoved those thoughts aside. If anybody knew, it would be the girl herself, and he would be with the crew interviewing her whenever she woke up. The thought made him even more nervous: interviews were not his forte, as he was more of an assistant, but the station had wanted somebody that knew Maddie to do the talking in order to make her feel a bit more comfortable. He doubted it would actually make much of a difference, but there was a huge bonus involved for making first contact and so the decision was made that it would be better to question the giantess than the execs.

Strapping on a bunch of crap that he had been told was necessary for air travel, he set out for the news chopper, meeting up with his temporary partner along the way. The reporter’s name was Hunter, a friendly college freshman whom Rax knew a bit from high school parties.
Very little of his laid-back demeanor was present at the moment, though; he was obviously just as anxious and high-strung as his younger compatriot.

“Hey,” came the greeting from the elder reporter. “Whatcha think about this? Dude, what happened at that party?”

“No idea.” Rax also had no idea how Hunter knew about the party, or even really how he knew Maddie. “Guess that's what we gotta go find out.”

Hunter nodded briefly. Then, after a few seconds of silence, he turned with a sideways smirk. “She's cute, man.”

Rax just laughed, suppressing a comment about ‘a lot more batter in the cake’ that he decided was too inappropriate at the moment. He mentally saved it for later, deciding to bring it out if Maddie turned out to be alright with the situation. Of course, even then it still would probably not be the best idea to piss off a girl that could literally eat him alive, but the slightly immature high schooler contented himself with the knowledge that, no matter her size, the cute blonde girl he went to school with would never deliberately harm a soul.

A few minutes later, the two met the co-pilots outside the plane and, after a quick inspection of their gear, boarded for the flight. It would be a short ride, little more than ten minutes, but there was no way of telling when Maddie would actually wake up, and so the plan was to park on top of a building some safe distance away until she stirred. Rax again mentally thanked both God and his parents for his 3DS, which would put in some serious work in the meantime. He glanced at Hunter, wondering idly what the other kid would do to pass the hours.

Then, all too suddenly – though they didn't know how much they had taken the time for granted – they were there. And then, somewhere during Rax’s third Mario Kart Grand Prix and Hunter’s seventh Clash of Clans raid, Maddie started to move.

The pilot saw what was happening first, and his first choice was to call up the station and see if they still wanted to air the whole debacle. His assistant, in the meantime, prepared to start the chopper back up. The phone conversation was short, and so he told the co-pilot – also doubling as a cameraman – to wait on starting up the chopper and, for the love of all holy heaven, to NOT record what was happening on the streets below. Hearing this, Rax and Hunter gave each other a confused glance, and the former asked why they wouldn't record everything they could.

Over their headsets came a responsive bark of laughter. “Because we'd get yanked the hell off the air for years if we did. Probably better you kids don't look, but if you're really curious, get out for a sec and see for yourselves.”

. The pair exchanged another look, this one a bit more nervous, before Hunter started to unstrap himself and Rax followed suit. Climbing down from their seats to the roof below, they walked as close to the edge as they dared and peered down at a sight no red-blooded teenage male could resist.

She was masturbating. Out here, hundreds of feet tall (even more than the original two thousand-ish that was originally reported, in Rax’s estimation) in the middle of a street, with two bus-dwarfing fingers working her cave-sized womanhood, juices spilling out onto the road by the gallon as she neared her finish. Overloaded with hormones, the boys stood alone with their thoughts for a long time as they gaped at the lewd display, before the elder of the two broke out his phone and quickly started a video.

“They might not record,” he half-gasped, “but I sure the fuck will.”

Rax barely registered any other events around him. It was all moving so fast. Today was supposed to be just another brick in the wall, so to speak, but then the awe-inspiring news broke out….and then it came to this? Was she well aware of the situation and doing this on purpose, or still half-asleep and blissfully unaware of the changed scenery around her? Beyond that, he wasn't sure whether or not to be ashamed of his arousal, which was a debilitating conflict of emotion. Either way, there was nothing he could do except remain rooted to the spot and continue admiring one of the sexiest sights any young man had ever seen.

As it turned out, he didn't need to do anything. Maddie made the first move. Her eyes opened.

“Hey,” yelled the pilot, “get back in! Almost time to go talk to her!”

Snapping out of their trances, the two dashed back to the vehicle, Hunter re-sheathing his phone as he ran. Clambering in and strapping up, Rax gave the pilot the all-clear call, and they lifted off.

Straining to see out of the side window, Rax couldn't help but notice Maddie's initial when she became fully aware of what was around her. He had pictured her first face being one of fright, alarm, or at least some sort of apprehension, but what he saw instead was a small (relatively speaking) gasp, then something that looked suspiciously like amusement. Must think she’s dreaming, the young intern mused to himself, unable to think of another explanation for the fairly subdued reaction. Then, even as he had that thought, her face changed; this time, it was a bit more blank, maybe a bit thoughtful, like she was trying to make sense of her surroundings. Rax lowered his own head and rubbed his eyes. He could feel a sudden headache coming on, no doubt stemming from the total overload of unreality that his poor brain had to deal with. He kept his head lowered for a bit, deciding to get a bit of mental rest, before Hunter suddenly spoke over the chopper’s noise:

“Dude, why is she smiling like that?”

And Rax, looking up to see her next little bit of body language, quickly found himself with the same worry. The smile was not just a smile, but a full show of her prefect teeth in a nearly ear-splitting grin. It was a face he had seen her wear often at school, and yet he could not shake the feeling that this particular grin would not look out of place on a shark.

“I think she thinks she’s dreaming,” he replied to Hunter, who looked similarly uncomfortable at what his eyes were telling him. Taking a deep breath, Rax reminded herself that no matter how clumsy and accident-prone this girl could be, she would never do a single wrong or put anyone’s life in danger on purpose – as long as accidents and misunderstandings were avoided, everyone would be fine.

And then Maddie made her speech.

Goddess. Invincible. Toys. Kill you all. The words boomed throughout the cabin with perfect clarity, and rattled around in the heads of the teens that heard them just as much as the disbelieving crowd below. Thrown nearly into shock, the young pair barely caught the pilot’s hurried but professional voice over the commotion of both everything around them and their own shock:

“Boys, I'm not dying for this interview. Until she snaps the hell out of whatever she's in right now, we're getting out of here.”

Hunter turned to his partner with a pale face and wide eyes. “Dude, she better wake up pretty damn soon or-“

Rax would never hear what his friend was about to say. Even if the sentence was completed, there was no way he could have heard it over the sound of the helicopter getting ripped out of the air, or through Maddie's promise of “a preview of the world’s fate.”

And once what Maddie meant was revealed, there was nothing to be heard but sucking and four screaming voices.

For nearly a minute, Rax’s whole life flashed across his eyes. Friends, family, girls, fun, all about to end because a girl thought she was playing in her dreams. His whole world was a whirlwind of sound, fear, and motion as a tongue far larger than their aircraft flipped the over and around, licking the exterior of their shelter and clearly enjoying every moment of it. With his only rational thought, the youngest member of the doomed crew wondered how someone who seemed so sweet could act so impossibly sadistic, even if they thought it wasn't real. She was clearly in control of herself, and had to know so even in a hypothetical dream, so how could she allow these events to continue – or, more disturbingly, enjoy them?

And then, after what seemed like an eternity, the ride was over. Bruised and battered, Rax checked on his friend, who looked dazed and terrified but otherwise okay. The pilots couldn't be heard, as both headpieces had fallen off and shattered beyond repair. For the moment, though, he couldn't spare any sympathy; all he could feel was dread and terror as Maddie observed the saliva-soaked chopper more carefully.

She spoke again. “Come out.”

Terrified as he was, Rax didn't even consider disobeying the order. Fumbling to disengage himself from the broken vehicle, he shoved open the miraculously unbroken door as tumbled out onto the warm, soft, and dissonantly comfortable surface of Maddie's hand, watching as Hunter dumped himself out in a similar heap, followed by the slightly less battered – but no less scared – pilots. With what was left of his strength, the teen staggered to his feet and shouted out;

“Maddie, it’s me, Rax! Listen, you're not dreaming, you're really huge right now! You almost just killed me and Hunter, for the love of God, please don't hurt anyone else!”

All the statement served to do was make her smirk turn back into a grin, which only widened as he kept talking. Staring right at him with eyes bigger than his body, Maddie gave a whisper that could still be heard by all.

“Raxie, there's a lot you don't know about me.” She giggled, a little movement that nevertheless conveyed her absolute power with the way it nearly caused an earthquake to her tiny passengers.

Apparently, it also nearly drove Hunter over the edge. “Jesus Christ, Maddie, didn't you hear him! You-are-not-dreaming! People will die if you do any more shit like that!”

The grin calmed back down, but her eyes were smiling more than ever. Rax realized that, dream-state or not, he was staring at a picture-perfect example of insanity.

“Trust me, Hunter…..” Another deep, husky sigh, as her arousal intensified. “Trust me, I've dreamed about this day so many times before…..that right away, I knew the difference between those dreams and reality.” The smirk returned. “The only thing that hasn't been real about me is the last eighteen years. I've spent all that time waiting for this, my destiny, and now….

She leaned in close, nearly blowing them off with the force of her breath, whispering again.

“I'm gonna enjoy it.”

And she popped three of the group in her mouth, ready to finally try one of her “techniques” for real…..only leaving Rax.

Who was forced to watch helplessly as three innocent people – all colleagues, one a friend – were tossed into the mouth of the sadistic girl who had faked her way into everyone’s favor. Every single emotion that he had experienced over the last ten minutes returned and intensified. Horror. Helplessness. Frustration. Rage. All out of control as soon has they entered her grinning maw, and multiplied tenfold when she brought her mouth even closer to let him clearly hear the first sickening crunch. That first bite brought on an intense scream from what sounded like the co-pilot: he was never able to tell, though, as a second bite brought silence from whomever the tortured victim was. Another crunch, and another scream: Maddie giggled again and Rax started to cry as they both recognized Hunter’s voice.

Another crunch. Another scream. One last bite. Total silence except for the screaming of the still-entrapped people below.

Rax went numb, losing all sense of reality as he dully watched the sadistic goddess masticate the three people he had ridden with just half an hour ago. It was too much for his embattled psyche to handle, and he could no longer bear the thought of this being reality. But Maddie, with her overpowering desire to test her methods of drawing the maximum amount of physical and emotional pain out of the human body, leaned in even closer and whispered once more:

“Ready for your bath?”

And Rax made one last noise himself, a scream that could be heard even as he was lowered into her mouth, even as she closed her teeth and left him inside with the meat and blood that was the remains of the other three, and even as Maddie deliberately sucked everything in her mouth towards the middle, doing her best to put the traumatized teen in the center of an unholy meatball formed by every piece of succulent flesh that was or had been alive in the cavern that led to her stomach and the destructive acids within. She smiled one more time in his memory, reared her head back and sent him packing, alive and desperately kicking. With a thought, she simply decided that he would not be allowed to die until the acids finished him, and so it was. Tossing the useless chopper and moving her hand back down to her sopping wet pussy, she pleasured herself, moaning as she ran off the high that came from the fulfillment of her lifelong fantasy in the most painful way possible for all the tinies that had once dared to say they were equal to her.

But, of course, four people was not enough to satisfy her. Maddie stared down the crowds of ants around her, still rooted to their spots, forced to stay and watch by virtue of black magic.

Now, she decided, it was time for them to become part of the action.

.







Chapter End Notes:

Please review :)