- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: There is extreme violence and sadism ahead, including some of the normal-sized variety at the end. You have been fairly warned :)






Regardless of how badly she wanted it, how much she fantasized, how hard she worked, and all the advances she made in her quest, Maddie had never dared to think of her greatest dream as anything more than just that….a dream.

Her particular worldview had began innocently enough: at the ripe old age of three, discovering a few anthills in the dirt as she played in the sandbox in her backyard, giggling as she pressed her fingers down on the ants that scurried about helplessly on the ground. She loved that feeling from the very start, even before she became old enough to learn the meaning of the word sadism, much less actively indulge in it.

Fast-forward another two years after that, and those games continued on. Now it wasn’t just ants in the backyard - though they were still her favorite, most frequent targets - but she had taken to setting up her various dolls, toy soldiers, and other little trinkets around her dollhouse and then playing the rampaging monster, taunting her toys as she stomped on them, proclaiming herself the biggest and meanest giant of them all, the way she eventually would be.

Another three years, and she was envisioning people she knew - her parents, her brother, her classmates - in place of the ants as she crushed them more slowly and deliberately than before, and in place of the soldiers as she bit their heads off and told them that they tasted amazing.

Three more, and she was beginning to wonder at the fact that she still played with those toys so often, and question why something like the feeling of a particularly large bug struggling against the balls of her feet or the thought of taking the largest building in the city and biting off a large chunk as the helpless people within screamed could bring more of a blush to her cheeks than any cute guy or girl ever would.

Even as the girl herself looked back on those memories, it really made no sense. Maddie had loving parents, a pretty good brother, and absolutely no clear reason for her undying love of making everything feel as much pain as she could bring unto them.

And yet, there were many nights where the young girl could barely sleep, her mind stuffed to the brim with images of herself as a towering, intimidating, and ultra-powerful giant.

To the universe’s detriment, those desires never went away.


There was a boy in her eighth grade class named Dylan - nicknamed Dyl, full name Dylan Joseph Miller. Dylan was a good kid, with a quick wit, a generally friendly personality, and a huge crush on a certain innocent-looking blonde girl. Though Maddie had learned at this point that she was far more interested in girls, boys were far more fun to torment, and so she played along with his somewhat obvious infatuation with her, pretending to maybe-kinda-like him back. In reality, within the depths of her imagination,whenever she thought about him her mind went wild for a decidedly different reason.

So, Dyl, I know you have a really big crush on me....

A…Crush…..on me…..

Crush…...

She imagined him, so tiny, so delicate, so fragile, in front of her own massive form.

“You want it like this….don’t you, Dyl?”

“Well, I hope not. That wouldn’t be as fun for me.”

Her foot raised, agonizingly slowly.

She imagined the poor boy’s feelings, how unbelievably terrified he would be as a breathtakingly beautiful angel of death smiled down upon him, ready to strike with awe-inspiring force. Her breathing intensified as her thoughts moved to the absolute emotional breakdown that his situation would cause, as his understanding of her as a normal, silly, cute girl would be shattered and replaced by the visage of the deadly goddess before him. Lastly, she reached the pinnacle of pleasure as her focus shifted to the dazzling monster that she had (would) become: so beautiful, so destructive, so purely powerful, able to simultaneously incite incredible amounts of overwhelming awe and pure, primal fear in anyone who dared acknowledge her almighty presence.

Maddie's inner vision, by now, had expanded from just herself and Dylan to include nearly every person she knew in life: friends, family, teachers, classmates, and just about anybody that crossed paths with her enough to be memorable was now cowering under her delicate and enormous foot, which still hovered in the air and had seemingly expanded enough so that the gigantic girl could comfortably crush every one of them with a single step.

And she would've done so, perhaps ending the dream and cutting off the sickness right then and there, if every single sick, disgusting, sadistic idea she could've possibly had at that moment didn't flow into her mind.

The destruction of the current congregation in her mind was quick: a single stomp from that dainty foot, and they were no more. However, that was not the first group to fill the self-proclaimed goddess’ imagination that night; no, Madison H. Cress, the cute, sweet girl that every guy her age longed for, refused to stop the horror show inside her head. After each of the increasingly creative massacres, the legions of people in front of her always respawned, ripe to endure another. One group was licked right off of the ground and swallowed without hesitation; another was suffocated as Maddie inserted them in her bellybutton and locked out air with two fingers, and just about every single part of the giantess’ anatomy took at least a few people down beneath its massive weight. She stomped on person after person, teased them as they made futile attempts to escape, and inserted them in every orifice she had, laughing and taunting the unfortunate victims throughout every single one of her evil deeds.

It wasn’t over. The imaginary goddess singled out ten people - she couldn't remember who - to kill each other for her amusement. The last one standing, she promised, would be spared from the latest round of murders. They tried: it was a long and bloody battle, and Maddie started to imagine herself down there- not threatened by a giant, but instead beating down a normal-sized person only for fun. This was a life-changing thought: it made Maddie realize that, even if she never grew another inch in her life, she still wanted everyone to suffer.

The victor of the fight was promptly eaten.

The rest of the sickened girl’s night was filled with disjointed fantasies: some with many victims, others with one; some with herself giant, others not; all of which involved Maddie violently dispatching everybody who dared enter the darkest depths of her greatly darkened mind. In spite of all the terrible crimes she had committed within the borders of her imagination, she had just one regret; that she did not know exactly how many of her friends and acquaintances had died at her hand that night.

And even as she thought that, the number popped up. 1,297,443.

A million people. If Maddie really had her way, she would've killed what amounted to roughly 50 times the population of her home city within the span of less than an hour - a feat that she would accomplish so many more times in the following years - and she still would’ve had room for many more, for so much more mayhem and destruction.




That had been one of her first true fantasies, and as she matured in both mind and body, she either thought about that or something like it incredibly often throughout every day. The few unbroken toy soldiers that remained began to enter a new orifice, as their goddess moaned and imagined them as whomever her favorite imaginary helpless target was that day. Having learned just how vile those thoughts were only made the black-hearted blonde embrace them more, even going so far as to incorporate the more believable ones into her general lifestyle. Unfortunately, nobody caught onto this slight change in Maddie’s behavior, always believing that the series of trips, kicks, and elbows - the most pain she could inflict without retribution at her current height - that began to occur were nothing more than the accidents that she so convincingly claimed them to be. This was further hidden by the fact that her favorite targets were boys, who were willing to accept a bit of pain if it meant that they could be close to her for that short time. The closest Maddie’s friends ever came to the realization that something was up was when they made remarks about how accident-prone she was; ironically, those only hurt their hidden cause even more, as they showed Maddie that she had to be more careful about when and where she indulged her most fulfillable fantasies - and this, even worse, forced the girl to hold in her desires at times, which made her fantasize and fulfill herself more at night, which made her want to cause even more pain, and then she had to hold that in, which turned into a vicious circle of intense sexual frustration beyond any feeling she had before….frustration that, if released, threatened to turn the series of small events into something big.

And on March 9, 2018, one day before what would become the most infamous date in all of Earth’s storied history, that was exactly what happened.

On that day, there was a party; a birthday party for an acquaintance of Maddie’s, not somebody that she really knew personally, but he was a nice guy and decided to invite her anyway. At first, it was just a normal celebration, with people talking, the birthday boy being cheered, and the sweetest-looking girl “accidentally” throwing a not-so-sweet-feeling elbow into the generous host’s side before quickly turning away to hide the excited blush on her cheeks as the sharp bone made impact with him. As the day progressed, however, the party became louder and rowdier; specifically, those who had drank the punch soon found themselves sick, lurching, and a lot funnier than they had been previously. This was the result of a “present” given to the birthday boy by one of his less mature friends, who had wanted to get him laid as his version of a present (an offer unknown at first to the boy, which he had turned down with much embarrassment). While Maddie didn't get completely drunk-she only had a few glasses before realization kicked in, and it wasn't the first she’d ever drank- she did gain quite a bit of artificial confidence, which led her to believe it would be a good idea to find a guy to spend the night with her, and do her favorite activities.

For that role, she singled out her amicable not-actually-a-friend and favorite fantasy target, Dylan.

Dylan had drank eight glasses of punch at the very start of the party, and by the time the difference became apparent to him, he was too far gone to care. Drink after drink passed his lips, until it was a miracle that the usually alcohol-light teen was holding it all in. With that factored in, suffice it to say that he was all too willing when a stunningly beautiful girl that he was pretty sure he knew somehow sauntered up to him and asked if he wanted to go back to her place for some “fun”.

With the not-too-but-still-kinda-drunk Maddie behind the wheel, it was a miracle that they even made it back to her place. When they did, no time was wasted: they went at each other like animals only five minutes later. As far as Dylan was concerned, it was great: for Maddie, it was a boring but necessary prelude to her desired main course.

She wasted no more time than necessary. Immediately after the “foreplay” finished, Maddie turned to her weary bedmate.

“Hey Dyl,” she whispered in her most sultry tone, “ you ever done S&M?”

He accepted this offer happily.

That happiness soon turned to regret, as Maddie quickly brought out a whip and showed beyond any shadow of a doubt just how much of an S she really was. Though the absolute dominance of the wiry blonde he had gotten so intimate with was arousing in a way, that pleasure was buried beneath the massive whiplashes that she mercilessly unleashed upon him. Resistance in his weakened state was futile, and cries he made to Maddie to have her ease up - or, better yet, to just stop - only seemed to energize her further. Blood leaked out of his back in droves, and he felt more than ever like a black-out was incoming.

Maddie, on the other hand, was absolutely in heaven. Every whip to her was an inarguable statement of absolute power, every scream she elicited from her victim was delicious proof that she was a goddess of the highest order who used others for her own pleasure as she saw fit. The absolute power trip she was on soon became enhanced by her sick imagination, and Maddie envisioned mants by the thousands trembling before her, fearing the literal lash of her tongue -

Crush….

In that moment, her favorite fantasy flitted back into her imagination...

Crush….

….In that moment, Maddie’s destiny was sealed forever.

Unable to contain herself at all any longer, Maddie sprang off of her bed, dragging the weakened Dylan down onto the floor beneath her. With the opportunity to crush him as real as it would ever be, she began to do exactly that, slamming her bare feet down onto his battered face. The screams underneath her intensified to a point which she had never heard, which only served to make the sadistic girl smash her soles down even harder. In that moment, even more in control and even more of an unstoppable goddess of pain than ever before, Maddie felt as if she was, for the first time in her life, truly happy and truly alive….

And yet, there was just one flaw.

The guy below her was still alive too.

Dylan Joseph Miller, aged only 19, and in the palm of this dazzling girl’s hand for various reasons that he could not be at all blamed for, was somehow still barely holding onto consciousness even as this new assault bombarded him. While the whip had stung horribly and deeply scarred his sensitive back, that was at least more of a pleasurable pain than the brute force trauma that Maddie’s delicate, beautiful, and impossibly powerful feet were causing. The poor guy knew that, by now, the beautiful girl above him had abandoned all pretense of caring about his pleasure and was acting only on her own sadistic whims. Worst of all, she showed no sign of stopping; if anything, it seemed as if her pleasure had just begun to build, and there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop her, as the drinks and the damage he had endured left the helpless teen absolutely unable to move…..

The assault suddenly stopped. For a brief moment, although unable now to even think coherently, Dylan felt a brief surge of hope as the end of his torture suddenly seemed so near. His eyes, previously fixated on Maddie's tanned feet-which still rested, immovable, on his body- traveled upwards to her naked legs, noting the warm wetness which trickled down them, before moving up to and quickly past the source of the wetness, and then up to her chest, with the fairly sizable and perky breasts that jutted out proudly from the rest of her slim body, up to her neck, those dazzling lips, that cute button nose, all the way up to her haunting eyes.

When he saw the look in those eyes, all of his hope was replaced with pure, primal fear.


Maddie's excitement had reached fever pitch. Ceasing to pound Dylan with her merciless peds had produced exactly the result that she wanted; he had been filled with hope, an emotion that he surely had not expected, and she was able to rip it all away with a simple look in the eyes. Maddie didn't even feel like a goddess anymore; that word wasn’t even strong enough to describe the level of pure, undiluted power she represented in that moment. With a mere look, she had silenced his joy. With a mere smile, she had struck him with fear.

With a mere thought, she had decided his fate.

With Dylan unable to do anything but watch in his miserable state, Maddie turned around with deliberate, painstaking slowness, sliding one hand over the smooth skin of her rounded, bare butt as she presented it for him to see. For a moment, the beautiful sadist allowed her victim to imagine what she could do to him, how she could possibly abuse him with one of the most harmless and amazing parts of her body.

Her rear starter to lower.

This was done with as much care and excruciating slowness as her buckling legs would allow. Her unfortunate victim below, unable to even roll over to stop what was coming, watched through the few remaining spots in his eyes that weren't swollen shut from the brutal beating her feet had given them as the two tanned globes came closer, closer, and ever closer, until they finally overtook his limited vision….

….settling right down on his nose and mouth.

As he tried as hard as possible to struggle for his life in some way, any way, Dylan realized that this was it: Maddie’s final act. Letting him go had never, ever been her intention: simply hurting him was not pleasurable enough, just humiliating him was not satisfying: no, she wanted everything, a complete and unwilling cessation to of existence at her cruel hands. As she began to apply pressure to the places from which he drew breath, he spared a thought for his mother and father back home, for the little brother he’d formed such a deep bond with.

I'll miss you guys so much…

And I know you'll miss me….

Just do me one last favor, will you?

Bring her to justice....please.......

The pressure became unbearable.


Maddie made a soft sound, somewhere between a laugh and a moan, as she felt the last bit of life drain from the sex toy she held under her.

I killed my friend.

To any normal mind, even one slightly affected by drink as Maddie’s was, those words would lead to endless days of horror and sleepless nights of trauma. Bad enough would it be if one of their friends had died, as they would feel the extreme, blinding pain of loss, of all the memories that were never made. Killing a mere stranger would yield similar results, those of extreme guilt, of being reviled by those who you do not even know, and of worry for your hopes, dreams, and future. Causing the death of a friend, even by accident, would bring on every single one of those horrible feelings at once: knowing that an amazing person had died, and knowing that you were the reason. Knowing they'll never be there with you again, and that others you once befriended alongside the deceased now blame you for taking them away. The guilt, the worry, the pain……anyone, with any remaining fragment of their right mind, would remember what happened and never feel anything but pain.

Maddie thought about all of these things. She thought about Dylan’s family, and how much they would miss their dear brother and son. She thought of his friends, how they would grieve, with herself right amongst them. She thought of everybody she knew, everyone who had known him, and the massive fallout that was sure to come from the unimaginable tragedy.

All she could feel was pleasure.

All she could do was smile.














Chapter End Notes:
I warned you, right? This gets dark. Hope you like it that way :)