- Text Size +

It had watched the entire time.

Ever since it was conceived in the darkness, an all-consuming need for destruction was all that it knew. How that happened, what transpired to create it as it was, and why it felt how it felt all eluded even its own extensive knowledge. Nobody knew what it was or even had a clue about its existence, but it knew all about them.

And it didn’t care for humans.

Throughout its long existence, it viewed humanity as an obstructive species that screwed with the universe's otherwise chaotic nature. Too many of them fought for peace, and the ones who did cause chaos either thought that they were doing so for some greater purpose (violence must have no reason….) or were mental patients who knew no better (….except for joy….)

There were a select few who technically fulfilled its lofty expectations, and whom it considered giving its immense power to, but it decided that they just weren't right. Whether they weren't sadistic enough, wouldn't know how to use its power, or just couldn't find it in themselves to destroy anything and everything, nobody had convinced it that they would be worth it revealing itself.

 

Until, one night, it saw a young microphile discover her monumental bloodlust.

She was a perfect fit. Mentally capable (yet, in a way, quite sick), caused pain purely for fun, and could (and would) destroy the entire universe without satisfying her need for slaughter. On top of that, her cannibalism showed that she was willing to get creative in her destruction….and she was incredibly beautiful to boot, which would add a whole new dimension of psychological terror to the mix.


Whilst Maddie slept, it debated the question of her worthiness, weighing pros against cons and searching for any fathomable reason to not grant its power to her.


There were no reasons.


“She is the one.”


And it knew exactly which power to grant her.

*

*
*

Jon absolutely refused to believe what he was seeing.

When he had heard the massive crash three blocks from his house, the first word that crossed the teen’s mind was bomb. It was a sound like no other he had ever experienced, rough and booming and just plain loud. Having just returned from his birthday party (and in the midst of worrying about the several drunk drivers who had staggered out), he still had his Jordans on, and he made the abrupt decision to go and see what he could do. After all, he had many friends who lived in town, and they would take the same risks for him…..

But that was not the case. What had really happened was so much more surreal.

Sprawled out on the ruins of her city block, with a body that was easily a couple thousand feet in length, lay Madison Cress. She was (still) sleeping peacefully, oblivious to her explosive growth and the destruction it had caused. Jon was absolutely shocked, remembering how the beautiful blonde had been present at his party before (as a matter of fact, when had she left? It seemed she’d just disappeared, likely not long after Dyl had) and thinking that she hadn't seemed odd then- maybe a bit drunk, but nothing more.

Jesus Christ, Brandon, what the hell did you put in that punch?


But he knew that couldn't be it, as nothing like this had happened to anybody else that had drank the beverage. No, it had to be some sort of freak accident- and it seemed that Maddie herself had nothing to do with it, as she was peacefully sleeping and had apparently grown whilst doing so. In the end, Jon decided that the why didn't matter: the important thing was that she had grown, and he could only wait and see what would come out of it.



Maddie stirred, her lips still wet with the blood of the family she had dreamt of devouring. Remembering fondly their terrified screams, and then recalling what she had done to her old boyfriend during the previous night, she smiled and rolled over on her (awfully hard) bed.

Her eyes were still closed.

As she rubbed her stomach, which was still filled nearly to the brim with the flesh of an inferior man, a horny Maddie decided to start off her day with a bit of fantasizing. As she fired up one of her sick scenarios to excite her mind, the naked girl moved her hand down from her stomach to her hungry pussy, unknowingly treating the tiny townspeople around her to the most unnerving and outrageously lewd show they had ever seen.

Suddenly, in the midst of forcing a girl to watch her boyfriend suffocate within the giant girl’s canyon of a vagina, Maddie heard an unfamiliar voice directly within her head.

I have given you what you wish; now, as you fulfill your fantasies, grant me mine.

Destroy everything.

This in not a dream. When you open your eyes, you will see what you have truly become. If at any time you wish to return to your normal life, simply tell me so; however, I know you will never do this.

I have granted you, along with what you have always desired, total immunity to any harm. Neither weapons nor natural causes will have any ill effect on you.

With these powers, as well as nearly any others you may wish of me, I ask that you destroy Earth and all life upon it. When you have completed this task, I will show you countless other human-populated worlds and ask that you destroy them as well.

Lastly, enjoy yourself along the way. I want the death of humanity to be as humiliating and horrifying as it can possibly be.

I will be watching.


Hoping desperately that the voice in her head was telling the truth, Maddie opened her eyes. When she saw what lay out in front of her, the giantess was unable to contain a relatively small, excited gasp.

She had grown well over two thousand feet, and the city she had lived in for all her life was now sprawled out around her. The residents, a large number of which had gathered around the beautiful behemoth, hardly even measured up to ants from her perspective. As she watched, many of the people- some of which she knew- shouted cautious greetings, not even able to imagine the sick and twisted thoughts that were already running through her mind.

Nearly in a daze, Maddie brought her juice-stained hand in front of her face, vaguely aware that the people below had witnessed her ‘little’ sexual display. Her cheeks burned bright red- not with shame, as many of the people below believed, but with white-hot pleasure.

As her mind cleared, and as she realized that it truly wasn't a dream, Maddie began to think about how she would begin. Though she was tempted to immediately slaughter everyone, the supermassive sadist also wanted to enjoy the moment, and to assert her total dominance in every way she possibly could.

A news helicopter- Channel 5 or something?- flew into the scene from behind her, and suddenly Maddie knew exactly what to do. In a clear voice that boomed even over the sound of the chopper, she made her announcement.

“People of this city, this state, this country, and this Earth; I am Madison Cress. I have dreamed about this moment since I was a little girl, and let me tell you now what I've known ever since then…..I am a goddess. I am massive, I am all-powerful, I am invincible, and I am going to kill you all.”

With something between a breath and a moan, she continued:

“I want you all to know something else; the world has done nothing to deserve this fate. I am not some scorned woman out for revenge on you, and I'm not working with any sense of righteousness in mind, or anything like that. The only reason for your impending deaths (Maddie closed her eyes for a moment, clearly aroused even further by her own speech) is that they will give me pleasure, and in the end, all that you are……all that you have ever been…..are my toys.”

Heaving another sex-slick sigh, she forcefully picked up the news chopper.

“And now.........a little preview of the world's fate."

The screams, withheld as Maddie made her shocking speech, began for real for the first time in her fantasy-filled life. She savored them, already tasting the fear of the mants as she moved the entire helicopter towards her mouth.






Chapter End Notes:

Blatant plot device? Maybe, but hey, it has to happen somehow. Reviews are appreciated :)