- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In case you haven't noticed, this story is and will continue to be fairly vore-centric.
Also in case you haven't noticed, THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. BE WARNED.








Maddie re-entered the room, kitchen knife in hand.

The look on her face was predatory, primal….and deadly. Her beautiful body, slick with the sweat of exertion and arousal, moved with the lithe grace of a cat and yet displayed all the power of a lion in the hunt. Her knife was wet at its tip with a red-tinted mixture of blood and saliva, the former having been a bit of Dylan’s that Maddie had scooped up onto her finger and placed on the blade, and the latter having adhered itself to the knife’s surface as she slowly, ponderously licked her appetizer off. As the full implications of what she was doing sank in, the psychotic blonde’s cheeks flushed, breathing quickened, stomach growled, pussy throbbed even harder in anticipation of the pleasures to come….

And it was time.

From the cloud of hunger and arousal arose a rational thought: Could I get sick from eating raw meat? (She didn’t wonder about “raw human”, Dylan was no longer anything more than meat to her….) In spite of that, the swirling smoke of emotion swallowed up her apprehensions, and there was nothing on Earth strong enough to possibly convince Maddie not to turn what had once been a loved and loving human being into her personal midnight snack. And for her, even that wasn't enough. In that moment, if she could’ve, Maddie would’ve turned the entire world into an appetizer.

And her main dish would be the universe.

The ravenous blonde imagined herself doing exactly that; starting with the earth, licking her planet-dwarfing lips and grinning for all the world to see- a grin that send shivers up the spine of every little atom-sized victim, the last feeling they would ever experience before screaming as their tiny grape of a planet took a one-way trip to a young girl’s immeasurably massive stomach, soon to be followed by everything that had the bad luck to exist as the ever-growing blonde devoured all of it. She would outgrow the world, the galaxy, the universe, and everything, send it all to an acidic grave, and still have room for so much more. Her bloodlust outmatched that of anyone and anything else that lived or had lived, and it wouldn’t even stop when all of existence was utterly obliterated.

But right now, Maddie thought, shooting a twisted smirk at her personal meat bag, let’s start small.

And start she did. Unable to hold back any longer, Maddie took the knife and slashed Dylan right down the middle from head to toe, and then she simply dug in. The cute cannibal shoved her face directly into the corpse’s many lacerations- the knife cut and the multitude of whiplashes- and bit off as much soft, tender inner flesh as she could chew, often with a mouthful of blood accompanying it. She devoured so much of him in some spots that she actually reached his internal organs, peeled flayed flesh off of his mutilated body and swallowed the strips nearly whole, and even devoted a bit of special attention to his more private parts, biting them clean off and savoring their special tastes one by one by one. Her stomach was filled with flesh, her face was covered in blood, and she orgasmed harder than ever before even though she barely brought a single finger to her engorged womanhood. Lost in ecstasy, ravenous in hunger, and unable to think of anything but the sweet taste of blood, Maddie ate and ate and ate until the fullness in her stomach began to border on pain and could be ignored no longer.

As she finally came off of her adrenaline high, Maddie flopped down on her bed- staining the sheets a sickening red- and studied her work with a contented smile. What had once been Dylan Miller was nearly unrecognizable, with massive chunks of meat and organs alike missing from his body, and only what remained of his face revealed who he truly once was. The psychotic girl’s smile widened as her eyes closed, finally ready to bring an end to what was by far the best and most fulfilling day of her entire life.

Before the bloodstained girl fell asleep, one more thought crossed her mind.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have leftovers.

Chapter End Notes:

Maddie will become huge very soon :) Review, and stick around!