- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is shorter, yes, but it still has a good amount of content. Also, if you like this story, you should check out my other ones-particularly Hidden Power Dark, which is a one-off that also features our good friend Maddie. Lastly, as with the last chapter, read this very dark story with caution.






Nobody ever found the body.

Maddie, even in her pseudo-drunk state of sadistic ecstasy, knew that her tracks had to be covered with the utmost precision and care; after all, the rest of the world wasn't likely to share her view of Dylan’s life as being her personal sex toy.

The public….

Oh, don't worry, guys. I'll bury his broken body nice and deep, in a place where he'll never be found….but one day, I'll show you all exactly what he went through….and so, so much more…..

As Maddie reclined in bed, with her ex-fake friend’s corpse still sprawled out on the floor, her mind drifted off into the fantasy world she so often found herself in. With the memory of that beautiful kill still fresh on her mind, the sadistic teen was in the mood for bloodshed more than she had ever been in her entire life…which, after half a decade of fantasizing about brutally murdering everybody she knew and ‘loved’, was certainly saying something.

The scenes that flashed through Maddie's mind were, as usual, insane. Remembering how she had beaten Dyl to a pulp with only her feet, she imagined crushing entire cities with the same sheer force; recalling how she had ended her toy’s life with her glorious butt, she envisioned sitting down, feeling countless tiny bodies splatter and pop against the soft, smooth, sensitive skin of her bare rear end. Even the sex they had, as little as it pleased her, nudged its way into her mind; the giant version of the black-hearted blonde, whose pussy drooled and ached for attention both inside and outside of her mind, picked up a skyscraper filled to the brim with struggling, screaming people and slowly, completely inserted it into the steaming cavern of her sex as her real-world counterpart shoved two fingers down in its stead. Expanding to an even greater size, large enough to destroy several cities with a single toe, she almost literally inhaled the city where the skyscraper had resided along with several others that had the misfortune of being nearby. After taking a moment to savor the (imaginary) sound of thousands upon thousands of tinies screaming inside of her mouth, Maddie overwhelmed the pathetically small noises with the monumental crunch, crunch of her town-sized teeth methodically obliterating every single bit of the meat/metal mixture, followed by a deafening gulp as she sent the mess that remained to its final destination.

The flesh….it tasted so GOOD….

To Maddie, vore (as the ever-handy Internet had told her it was called) was the absolute pinnacle of power and pleasure that her fantasy could provide. While other methods of killing could, at times, be equally fun- like stomping, the teen thought as she smiled at the mutilated remains of her former aspiring lover- none of them were quite as gratifying as turning a living person with thoughts, feelings, hopes, and dreams into nothing more than mere fuel for her dominant self in the most primally nightmarish way imaginable. It was exotic, sexy, sadistic, empowering-everything she could possibly desire it to be. Now, remembering that for the moment she stood a mere five-foot-nine and not multiple miles tall, the beautiful Madison Cress felt disappointed as she realized that devouring human meat-unless she were to, by some miracle, actually grow- was just a pipe dream, a fantasy that would forever be doomed to confinement within her mind….

…..or would it?

Maddie, struck by one of the wildest thoughts of her life, almost refrained from acting on it. Almost decided she was going too far. Almost started to question her morality. Almost, almost, almost.....

But not quite.

With her brain once again nearly bursting with excitement and morbid pleasure, Maddie turned to her former friend’s dead body and whispered;

“Hey Dyl, I just had a hot idea.” She gave him a sickening smile. “How would you like me……..to be your grave?”

She waited. The room was silent.

Maddie smiled.

She wasn't hearing any ‘no’s.









Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be longer, I assure you. Stay tuned :)