- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second chapter and and now the action begins.

After about two hours all of them we’re tipsy and especially Michael was surprisingly communicative. He flirted a lot with Lucy and Lora who were both solo at the moment. At 11:30 PM Lora yelled “Hey guys… let’s start this new game we talked about”. They gathered in the living room again and Michael seemed a little bit confused. Lora saw his confusion and started to explain him everything about their plan and the drug. “I’d rather see you stripped than shrunken dear”, he said to Lora. Sean and Max laughed and raised their beers “Skoal”.

The ladies looked at each other and chatted wildly until Chloé said “Okay I’m surprised to hear this from you Michael but if you want we can play an adjusted version of Strip poker. If one of us girls lose it drinks and strips, one part of her clothing’s at a time If a guy loses he drinks a shot not knowing whether it will shrink him or not, it will be a fifty-fifty chance. Michael was a little bit blindsided by this suggestion because he didn’t them expect to be serious about the shrinking thing, but Lora looked alluring at him saying “Relax Mickey this will be fun and don’t you want to take a look what’s under my top?” Michael was aroused and looked to Sean who was sitting silently in his chair again. Realizing Michael was looking to him he raised his beer again and nodded. So they agreed to the deal.

They seated all around the table and Chloé arranged the shots mixing the special ones fifty-fifty Whiskey and Screyquid. She put them randomly on the guy’s side of the table and only ones without the drug on the girl’s side. And so they started to play strip-poker in teams. The first two rounds won the guys so at the third round the girls already distended shoes and dress. Then it started to get interesting for the girls. The deal was if the guys lose they all drink a shot at random. Now they lost for the first time and reached for the glasses. Michael got nervous taking a lot of time to select a glass. Sean and Max drank first and instantly Sean started to lose height. After a few seconds he shrunk 10 inches. “Does it hurt”, Michael asked curiously. Sean answered “No mike don’t worry it’s your turn now”.

Michael drank und began to shrink too. Although it was strange the guys got used to the game and they all had a lot of fun. After one and a half hour the girls only wore panties bra and socks. On the guys side it turned out a little bit awkward. Sean was still at three and a half feet, Max only at two and Michael already shrunk down to merely fifteen inches and there were only 3 shots left on their side of which two had to be shrinking shots. The girls were already drunk and started nagging Max and Michael while Sean was left alone because he was still too big. “Playing poker while being nearly one foot tall is quite difficult”, Michael said. He was also already a little drunk and laughed about his kind of ridiculous situation. So they played their last round and the guys lost. And as expected again Michael and Max had to shrink while Sean was laughing at them.

“Game over you guys lost even if I barely see Michael due to his sudden loss of size”, joked Chloé. Michael was at a proud size of five inches now he didn’t expect to lose the game that often. He glanced at the four girls sitting on the Couch and the armchair in front of the table he was standing at. He anyway wasn’t able to hold a card now anymore. “Well at least we didn’t play for money”, he laughed “twenty four hours was it right?” “You’re already thinking of growing back Michael” answered Lora. “Yeah this was a fun game and you all look really beautiful but I think I’m going to sleep now somewhere safe in this house I’m tired and drunk.” “No, that would be a shame Michael you guys lost the game now we want to have some fun with you as our price”, Chloé said smiling. Sean shrugged, looked at Michael and said “ Well she’s right but I’m going for a nap in Max’s room as he won’t need it right now at his size. At least he’s still twice as tall as you are”. Diana nodded in agreement and went with him upstairs.

“So what’s the fun you’re talking about Chloé” , Michael asked. Chloé sat silently smiling while Lora stood up and went over to the other side of the table where Michael stood. She bowed down and Michael got a close up view of her bra. Her breasts looked like beautiful mountains. “You like this view I can tell”, Lora said seductively. “But it’s no view for losers my dear don’t you think?” With that she took Michael from the table and sat down on her armchair putting him on the tableside in front of her. “What was that about?” shouted Michael who suddenly was a bit scared. Lora didn’t answer she just put her two feet right in front of him on the table. She still wore her thick turquoise fleecy socks. Michael was flabbergasted while Max was laughing at him. Lucy got up and grabbed Max who was as big as a bottle of water  from the table put him between her breasts and sat down again next to Chloé who looked annoyed to her. “Lucy he’s my boyfriend I don’t really want him to be stuck between your cup D’s he will think about them every time now we hook up.” Lucy laughed and put Max, who was obviously getting a hard on, out of her cleavage and placed him gently in between Chloés legs. “I will play with you later honey first I have to spend some time with Michael” she said and put her feet next to Michael too. Michael wanted to say something but before he could do that Chloé and Lucy grinded him between their feet.

Michael couldn’t believe it as he saw the four Mountain like feet coming from two sides to squish him. In a second he was grinded between them. It didn’t really hurt but it was hot and he couldn’t breathe through his mouth due to lint coming into it. So he had to breathe through the nose and the smell wasn’t what he called pleasant. He heard the two girls laughing at him and felt suddenly very insignificant and humiliated. After a few minutes Lora and Chloé stopped it and looked at him in awe. “Relax Michael this was just the punishment for losing the game it couldn’t have been that awful could it?”, Chloé said calmly. Michael composed himself and nodded he was sure it was just a little playing around. He looked at Max who was still buried in between Chloé’s legs but his face was visible and he didn’t look scared or something like that. That calmed Michael down. “May we swap seats Lora”, Chloé asked. “Of course” she answered and stood up. Chloé put Max into Lucy’s hand and stood up too but when Lora sat down in her place she just looked at Michael. She took him then and put him onto the armchair. “Let’s play a game Mike”, she said and put on her leggings again. “I deeply want to sit on that armchair but right now you’re occupying it which is very impolite in front of a standing lady”. Michael was very confused and didn’t know what to answer. “Well but I’m gracious today Mike, I give you ten seconds to get from my chair before I sit down regardless of whether you got from it or not. Michael started laughing thinking that would be a joke but he quickly became silent when Chloé turned her ass to him and started to move it downwards. „10-9-8-7”. Michael looked for escape potential on this chair but it seemed the only way out was jumping from it. A fall from this height at his size would be deadly and Michael didn’t know anything about the new durability his shrunken body now had.

“6-5-4-3”.Micheal knelt down and begged Chloé to stop he was afraid for his life when he saw Chloé’s butt in her leggings descending down on him. “2-1….zero”, Chloé said and slightly sat on Michael slowly rolling her ass over his legs first then onto his body and finally his face. She was careful not to put too much weight on him because she knew about his durability but didn’t want to overstrain his body.

“Well I have a feeling under my butt that he didn’t make it in time”, she said smirking and putting a little more weight on him. Michael heard muffled voices from under Chloé’s butt. He couldn’t believe she actually sat down on him but he could also tell that she wasn’t putting all her weight on him. Nevertheless he was surprised that he still lived even if being squeezed under Chloé’s butt definitely was not was he expected from this evening. It was really hot under there and the feeling of lying beneath someone’s ass without any chance of escape was awful. When she increased the weight Michael couldn’t breathe anymore and struggled as much as he could. As Chloé was feeling little Michael struggling under her butt she started to wiggle it a little bit causing Michael’s body to ache and he felt like being squished when suddenly the weight was lifted from him. Chloé’s giant face was smiling upon him while he checked his body for any fractures but he didn’t find any. “What the fuck was that Chloé”, he yelled up to her but she just continued smiling. Calmly she answered “ C’mon Mike didn’t you enjoy the feeling of my butt on your tiny body?”. “Not really you could have killed me although I know you didn’t put your whole weight upon me”. Chloé shrugged and took Michael in her hand.

“How did he feel under your ass Chloé darling?” Lucy asked. “Fascinating at least if you know that it is a tiny human trapped there”, Chloé answered. She handed Michael over to Lucy. “I’m not some kind of toy you possess ladies and I’d be glad if you stopped making fun of humiliating me with your butts and feet”, Michael said annoyed. “This whole shrinking game thing doesn’t really match my expectations”. Lucy laughed “You’re so cute at that size Mike I could eat you up in whole”, she said lifting up Michael over her mouth and breathing onto him. The hot breath smelled of alcohol and Michael realized suddenly that he was messing with three very drunken girls who might not be in control of what they’re actually doing. The whole deal about the shrinking game had been very dangerous. Lucy descended him into her mouth and put him onto her tongue. “Chloé please be careful you’re drunk you could accidently eat me for real”, Michael shouted worried. Laying on the soft wet and slightly moving surface Michael stared shocked outside of the mouth which was closing slowly. Then the rollercoaster began. He was thrown around in Lucy’s mouth and then pressed against the walls of her mouth cavern by her tongue. After about five minutes she spit him out onto the palm of her hand again. He was completely soaked in her saliva and now strangely for the first time noticing that he was completely nude. He looked to the place where he shrunk and spotted his clothing and gazed then at Max who was now between Lora’s legs and he noticed that he was wearing some kind of doll clothes. “Of course your clothes didn’t shrink with you… what did you expect” Lora said who noticed Michael’s flabbergasted gazes. “The whole deal has been nonsense then… We’re stripped down entirely while you still cover your private places you scammers”, Michael yelled disgruntled.

“Well your fault Mike you could have guessed that before you accepted the deal, but you were thinking with your very very small dick didn’t you?”, answered Lucy upset. She put Michael down on to the carpet angrily and raised her nylon covered foot above him. Michael was now too terrified to answer. “You should better excuse yourself for your insult Mike”, Lora said. “We’re no scammers you got yourself into the position you’re at now”. Lucy’s foot descended slowly and Mike started to run but he had no chance of escaping after a few seconds of running he was pressed into the carpet by Lucy’s foot smelling her sweat. But again he realized that they didn’t try to actually squish him she didn’t really step on him she just put a little bit of her weight on him which was actually enough to lock him in place but not enough to really harm him. The foot was lifted from him. “And?” he heard Lora say. “I’m sorry you’re actually right this whole situation just freaks me a little bit out” Michael answered placably.

Lora laughed deeply at Michael’s situation lying there wet of saliva and afraid of his friend’s feet. “This is just part of the game Michael its gambling. People play the shrinking game to have the chance of having fun with the shrunken people at the risk of being shrunk themselves if they lose. And you’ve lost Mike we’re still your friends as you should’ve noticed we didn’t actually squish you which would actually be pretty hard because your body is very durable while shrunken” Chloé said reassuringly. Now Michael understood how he didn’t get any fractures when Chloé wiggled her butt on him. “But be careful if we really step on you or anything worse it doesn’t mean that you’re unbreakable.” “Did anything like that happen already anywhere?” Michael asked. “Well a guy in Wisconsin shrunk himself down to spy at his sister. He was inspecting her pantyhose from the inside when she entered the room and put the pantyhose on. He was mushed into her butt cheeks the whole evening having a really hard time every time she sat down. In the end she found him in there nearly suffocated and actually a little bit flattened due to the restructuring capacities of the drug. They say it needed nearly a month until he had regrown and he was lucky to survive at all. His sister was really mad at him and punished him by sitting on him every once in a while but she was also happy he survived.”, Lora told him. “But we are fully aware of you and we know you don’t want to spy on us so you should be safe for now”, Chloé laughed. “But you ought to know that you can’t regrow while being stressed or under anything pressing you down or anything interfering with the room you need to regrow”, she continued. Michael nodded thinking of the guy from Wisconsin and his awful experiences.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:

Comments still requested the next chapters follow immediately.