- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story and I'm in practice of my english at the moment so there might be some grammar mistakes or especially faults in terms of punctuation marks.

Nevertheless I hope you enjoy the story.

P.S. I'm not really into this stuff myself but made some experiences with it in the last years and I thought I might try out writing some stuff to increase my english skills.

Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter and mostly introductory.

First chapter and it's mostly introductory. But still necessary for the plot.

There is a new liquid drug on the market, highly illegal and potentially dangerous, that causes people to shrink. The loss of size depends on the amount taken. Actually you need a decent amount of the drug to get someone small enough to take control over him. To put it more exactly one millilitre of the drug is capable of reducing your seize by one inch.

Due to the, let’s say disgusting taste, it’s nearly impossible to make someone drink it without noticing it. That is why the state has not criminalized it yet. The danger comes from the voluntary consume of the drug by under aged teenagers. Besides alcohol and "mary jane" teenagers started to play a game quite similar to the common game "truth or dare". You could leave out the "truth" or just call it "drink and dare". It's rules are simple: you can basically apply it to every drinking or card game... if you lose you drink, only that you regularly don't know what you have to drink for the drug liquid is clear as water and can be mixed with any other drink.

When playing with shot glasses its normally 10ml drug liquid mixed with another 10ml of Vodka. Regularly one third of the shots is mixed like this, the others just contain pure Vodka except for some Water shots to decrease the hangover. Of course there are some more extreme versions of the game but later more to that.

So in the end drinking one shot causes you to decrease in size by about 10 inches (ca. 16-17% in average of your maximum size). The shrinking process of course isn't irreversible. The regrowing process begins 24h after the liquid was taken but only when there is room to grow and if the body is relaxed. The Shrinking process also increases the density of your cells and the cell regeneration immensely providing the human body with a great durability and potential regeneration.

Playing the game is like Strip poker you might not like the imagination of having to strip down to your pants yourself but in the end gambling provides the right kick.

 

So far with the explanatory part let's step into the story finally...

Max and Chloé a couple for now approximately 2 years were quite ordinary people. Both twenty-three years old and living a typical life style for this age. For the next week end they planned a little party at Chloés house while her parents were gone on a trip to Orlando. Beside alcohol they bought two bottles of Screyquid a drug Chloé’s sister told her of. Apparently this liquid should be capable of shrinking people down in the right dosage. So they planned it to be some extra fun for the party. They invited Sean and Diana (a friendly couple), Lucy and Lora (two university-friends of them) and Michael a rather shy person who had problems finding friends at the university and definitely needed some social involvement as Chloé thought. Due to his obvious phobias Max and Chloé didn’t tell Michael about the drug, while informing the others about it who were totally in for it. The plan was to tell Micheal about it when he drank some alcohol and became relaxed.

So that’s where we are now:  Saturday 9 PM and the first guests arrived at Chloé’s. Chloé opened the door to greet Lucy and Lora who both dressed rather salacious. Lora wore black leather boots and a short dress not leaving much for imagination. Lucy wore a black top which was kind of transparent and a pair of Chaques not really matching in colours with the top.

“Hey come in hot chicks”, Chloé said smiling “You know we aren’t going to any club tonight are you?”

“You’ll never know Chloé dear and you said Michael is coming too so we thought we might impress him a little”, Lora answered and blinked impishly. The three of them started laughing and seated themselves in the living room where everything needed for the small party was prepared. They chatted a few minutes until the doorbell rang again and Sean and Diana entered the Living room. Sean was the only one not so happy about their shrinking game plan. He sensed problems coming by it which is why he looked kind of concerned. Diana however looked beautiful in an olive dress and her wine-red high heels.

“Stop looking like your brother died Sean we’re on a party you’re supposed to be happy”, said Diana annoyed. Sean just nodded and greeted the others.

“Why is everybody dressed up like some kind of high society party guest”? Chloé asked who actually wore a leggings, tennis socks and a sweater. The other girls just laughed and told her she was looking beautiful as always. The last one coming was Michael who came half an hour late excusing himself deeply with nearly tears in his eyes. It was his first party since he started studying at the university and he didn’t want to lose his new met friends.

So the evening began…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will contain more action. Comments requested.