- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Guess who's back?

And rather disappointed in her lack of new reviews . . .

Anyway, I'm gonna be updating this a little sporadically (I work retail, and Black Friday is coming up), but rest assured I haven't forgotten about this.

Diana made it home without incident, fuming at Evy beneath her foot the whole way. She actually broke out into a run at one point, for no reason other than to spite the blonde. "I will too get a girlfriend," she muttered, more to herself than anyone else- Evy's words had touched a nerve simply because Diana had the same insecure notion floating through her own head.

As she arrived home, Diana began to wonder why Evy hadn't struggled or fought back over the whole way back. Immediately after she stepped inside, she removed her shoe and looked inside. "Evy? You ready to apologize . . .?" Once she saw nothing there, she checked under her sock . . . and saw the dark red blotch mixed with the sweat staining the cotton.

Diana was conflicted about killing Evy. On the one hand, she was inherently a gentle soul, who never actually intended serious harm. That was why she had never once fought back physically against the various torments she'd been made to bear, despite how easy it would be. On the other hand, Evy was arguably the single worst person the tall girl had been made to bear, who had made life a living hell for Diana- and nice as she may be, she had fantasized about the blonde getting her comeuppance. 

However, Diana steeled herself- there was no way in hell that she would allow the remaining ten girls to think they could do whatever they wanted. Val, though . . . Diana was willing to admit to herself she was wrapped around that girl's little finger. 

------

The small group stranded on Diana's table stared up at the titaness as she approached. Fear shook their spines, as there was no hint as to Evy's safety.

Tamara broke the silence. "Where's Evy?"

Diana glanced over at the dark-skinned girl- her specifically, which was more than enough to severely frighten her- and seemingly appraised her with her icy blue eyes before giving an answer. "Dead. Staining my sock," Diana replied tersely.

"But- but I thought-" Rei cut in, before immediately silencing herself.

Diana almost looked amused at the absolutely miniscule Asian girl's voicing an opinion. "Go on. Say it. Should be interesting to hear you saying something that isn't just paraphrasing what someone else said."

Rei felt eyes on her, more than just Diana's attention, but the other girls', too. She gulped before speaking. "I- I had always thought, I mean, everyone did, but y'know . . ." She quickly took a deep breath, before glancing up at the murderous titan before her. "I thought you were crushing on her. She is the hottest out of all of us, if I'm honest."

Kayla cut in, snorting. "What, were you gay for her, too?"- entirely wrapped up in her own thoughts to the point where she didn't realize saying that in front of Diana of all people was a terrible idea.

Diana decided to answer what had to he Rei's first original thought first: "Evy had a nice body, I'm not gonna lie. But she was such a bitch!" The Amazonian woman seemed to be saying this as much to herself as to the captives on her table."She made my life hell! I was even being nice, I was babying the foot she was under. She was completely fine during my lunch break, I swear," she ranted, stunning the entire small crowd into silence, "and all I asked was one thing- a foot rub. I gave her a break so that she could breathe clean air, I reminded her that she had one basic job and everything would be fine. And what does she do? She fucking insults me!" Diana had begun to tear up in anger, her frustration and hate bubbling over. "So I reminded her who was in charge. I rested a foot on her, and gave her a shot to apologize. She didn't take it . . . and you know, how sometimes you stomp a little when you're mad . . ."

The eleven girls looked at one another nervously- they could, in fact, remember their own stomping temper tantrums, often for very minor things.

Diana sniffed, sighed, and looked over at Kayla, her glare parting the crowd and getting the puny girl to step back in fear. "And as for you. Since you seem to be the leading expert on all things gay, you can help me out with something." With that, the girl was snatched up and taken back to Diana's bedroom. 

------

"So tell me," one ravenette said quietly, glaring at the smaller one like a piece of meat, "on what planet do you get off thinking it's okay to keep that shit up in MY home?"

"Look, what she was saying, it sounded a little gay, you've gotta admit," Kayla said, defending herself with the little reason she had. "Saying Evy was hot, I mean . . ."

"So admitting that your friend is attractive makes you gay now?" Diana wanted to follow this bizarre logic as far as it would take her.

"Yeah," Kayla said instantly, plowing forward with her line of thought. "You don't see OTHER GIRLS as hot unless you're gay or something. Same thing with doing stuff with other girls. Shit's shady."

"So, hypothetically," Diana said, already planning a way to turn this over on its head, "if another girl were to force herself on you . . . hold you down and just fuck you senseless . . . you're gay?"

Kayla shrugged. "If you cum, you liked it, so yeah."

Diana snorted. "Then how's about a bet? If I can prove you're gay in the next ten minutes, you have to worship the ground I walk on, and be my loyal little bitch, no complaints," she said with a grin.

"I'd rather die. I'd rather you fucking smash me or eat me or something," Kayla interrupted.

"Even better," Diana replied with a grin, "I'm starving. But, if I can't, I leave you alone. You're off the hook."

"Deal," Kayla said, grinning. "So, how we gonna do this, am I-"

Diana's massive, wet tongue slid between Kayla's tiny legs, tasting her with a deliberate slowness. "I'm gonna make you scream. Time starts now." With that, the large, red muscle slipped its way across and around Kayla's body, and with the Amazon's long fingers holding her legs open she could only squirm in a futile attempt to resist.

Diana was breathing heavily in moments, as was Kayla- the wind caused by each of the larger girl's breaths stimulated every inch of the three-inch girl simultaneously, and the constantly pressing tongue, while invasive and horrifying, was also uncanny with its ability to drive the girl up the wall.

Kayla fought the building, pleasurable pressure. She hated her body for being turned on- Diana was raping her, damn it, and Kayla was certain she wasn't gay. Still, though, there was nothing she could do against the rising tide within herself, and she came on Diana's tongue in moments. 

The six-foot ravenette pulled away, smirking. "Well, guess who's gay?" She said with a simple, sly kind of satisfaction. 

"I- I swear I'm not! That was just-" Kayla tried to cover for herself. 

"But weren't you the one who said that if you came, you liked it? Am I really that good?" Diana continued, her smile never fading.

"But that's-" Kayla tried to interrupt again.

"You said it, not me. And guess what else you said?" Diana raised Kayla over her mouth, prepared to drop her in. "You said you'd rather die than be gay."

"I take it back, I take it all back! I wanna live!" Kayla begged, desperate to get away from Diana's hungry mouth. "I'm begging, please! PLEASE don't eat me!"

Diana lowered her, and gazed directly at her. "You won't know when, you won't know how until I decide, but I will find a way to make you apologize for all the shit you've put me through, all the bile you've fucking spewed at me. So, you're safe for now. You will follow every order I give to the letter, and if you so much as talk back to me once you're taking a one-way trip down my throat. Do you understand me?"

Kayla nodded silently, unwilling to say anything to anger Diana further- perhaps messing with her until she was emotionally unstable wasn't a smart idea.

"Good!" Diana replied with a bright, cheery smile. "Now, since we've determined that you're gay, you wouldn't be opposed to kissing me, right? After all, I heard you parroting Evy's line . . . what was it? Dykes have no standards? Hmm . . . so?"

Trembling, Kayla approached the lips that, as far as she was concerned, were the gates of hell, and planted a soft kiss on the plush flesh.

"There we go," Diana purred, setting Kayla aside onto the old piece of a cabinet she called a nightstand. "I need a nap," Diana said softly, and rolled over.

Before the titan had even fallen asleep, Kayla began to cry.

Chapter End Notes:

This story just gets darker every time I post in it.

Review!