- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't call this a major comeback, 'cause it's not. My Internet is crapping out at random moments, I don't have much time to write, and plus this story needs an assload more tweaking before it's ready.

That said, thank you guys for making this my biggest project, in all forms- this story is now equal in length to "Light and Dark" and "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly", it has almost double the reviews of "Light and Dark", and it has over 30,000 views on its own. Honestly, without all your guys' wonderful feedback, this wouldn't be anywhere near as far along as it is.

Also, thank Choreo for keeping me going through all this. I got my heart broken again in the gap between the last chapter and this one, and it's private roleplaying with him that got me to get back to this instead of wallowing in my self-pity.

News and stuff in the End Notes.

Diana gulped, gently sifting through the trash can in the locker room until she found Natasha's clothes. I can't believe I'm doing this, the lanky ravenette thought, pulling the six hundred-dollar bills from the mute's purse- which was now more than large enough to carry the girl herself in. She then slunk away to the back of the school, to the same shady young man she'd bought Shrinking Violet from in the first place.

"Oh. It's you again," the guy said, amused. "Told ya you'd go through a dozen doses faster than you'd think."

"And I told you I didn't have the money for more," the lanky young woman said softly, glad she had a few extra sick days to call in at work, at least. "Besides, technically I didn't use it. All I want now is a four-dose bottle, to . . . help with something."

"That'd be $660," the shady individual said, holding out his hand, "and a two-week waiting period. Or, alternatively, just the waiting period . . . I'm sure there are quite a few of my customers that would cover the cost of your bottle, provided ya use a dose or two of it on them. One-dosing is a pretty common thing now . . . take a dose from someone else's bottle, request a way to die, all for a very low price . . ."

Diana looked curious. "Any . . . ladies in your customer pool?"

The young man laughed. "Oh, that's how it is. No, ma'am, you're the only female I've ever sold to that isn't a buy-in. I'm sure if ya saved up, you could get one of my buy-in girls to kill ya however you wanted . . . their bottles are always 20 doses and up, though."

"Would if I could," Diana sighed softly, handing over everything in her wallet- both taken from Natasha, and her own attempt at saving.

"For now, though, I recommend keeping your pet further out of sight," the seller chuckled, offhandedly gesturing to Diana's breasts as he handed her a small flyer that acted as a receipt. "Anyone in my business will be able to know immediately what you're hiding . . . and that's no good. I'm surprised you're not shoving a thief down your pants . . . unless ya think that'd be what she wants."

Diana, thoroughly creeped out, jogged home. "Two weeks. I've got two weeks until I can see if Natasha really loves me."

*** VAL ***

It's freezing.

So damned cold.

The blonde knows why, too- there's a thin crack in the roof above her, and she can see a tiny scrap of the sky . . . but that also means the chill wind can easily blow down to her position.

Val knows that, losing heat at this rate, she'll die of hypothermia by Diana's proposed week. All the girls would, if it wasn't for Natasha sharing the massive lesbian's abundant body heat each day. Still, it was starting to look like Becky couldn't take the cold. The tiny, skinny girl was already spending most of her time tired and was close to her breaking point.

The blonde took this as a sign.

Despite her disadvantages, Val would survive. She'd return to normal, and soon, to wind Diana around her finger one last time before ratting her out to the authorities.

The only things in her way were Rei, who was too smart for her own good, and Natasha, who was proving to be an excellent actor to capture Diana's affections so smoothly.

"Becky!" Val called, her voice cutting across the kitchen as most of the girls were sleeping in a small dogpile to conserve warmth.

"P-p-piss off, Val," Becky chattered, trying to get to sleep.

"Becky!" Val repeated, calling down to the smaller girl once again.

"What?!" Becky snapped- although the anger of it was undercut by her yawning.

Val grinned. "Have you put any thought into what will happen after all this is over? Into what the future holds for you, for example? Going back to school . . ."

". . . w-without my s-s-s-sister . . ." Becky murmured sadly. "What's your g-god-d-damned point?!" Becky was frustrated to hell with this- she had had yet to go anywhere without Lynn by her side, and yet now she was expected to go everywhere without her? It just wasn't fair . . . Sleep didn't even help, because she was haunted by nightmares of Val murdering Lynn over and over and over again . . . and spending each time around helpless to save her. And it never ended- she would wake up, seeking hugs from a sister that could not give them.

"Well . . ." Val murmured, in her smooth, serpentine tone, "why should Natasha be the one with the guard dog? You know you could easily play Diana. You could have her on your every word . . . but not with that bitch in the way."

"W-why would I w-w-want Diana?" Becky asked, confused but too tired and disoriented to argue.

"I killed your fucking sister, and I'm going to get away with it," Val purred smugly. "And Natasha's a fucking pushover, she's going to let me. After all this is over, I'm going to walk away scot-free, and no one will believe you when you tell them what happened. Because the moment I get big again, I'm going to take Anne's and your sister's bodies and throw them away like the garbage they were. And that's all the evidence you've got. Penny got washed away in the shower. Evy went away when Diana washed her socks. There's nothing left of Andrea but shit. I've already won."

Becky was overwhelmed by anger. Fury. Raw, unbridled hate that blinded her to all else. "I really hope Diana likes anal," Becky spat, "because I'm gonna make her shove you far enough up her ass you'll never come out."

Just what I was waiting for, Val thought, drowning out the rest of Becky's tirade with her own thoughts. Becky was doomed to failure, of course- Val wouldn't have brought it up if she wasn't planning for it. Without the "cute twin" thing, the little one had no chance at getting Diana going. However, Becky trying to take the lesbian for herself would make her question Natasha, which would expose the whole scheme and put Rei on the spot. With the athlete's feelings raw and exposed, her guard wouldn't be up at all . . . the perfect opportunity for Val herself to reclaim her position as the mastermind of the situation. Her first order of business, of course, would be snack time for the titanic ravenette . . . and these bitches would top the menu.

*** NATASHA ***

The mute stirred in her position in Diana's cleavage. It was quite cozy, and a flutter of emotion for the comparatively huge girl stirred in Natasha's mind. 

She loved the rocking motions of Diana's breasts as she ran, loved the light scent of brassy sweat. She'd always had a thing for athletes, for other sailors . . . perhaps gender was less of a barrier in her mind than she'd thought. This, of course, only made this gnawing guilt worse; she'd just been going through the motions, endlessly making Diana's life difficult, when she had the potential to be attracted to the taller girl the whole time.

Natasha wondered what time it was- would it be okay if she made up for her own guilt by titillating these massive tits now? Even if, like Diana said, this was all some chemical alteration to the makeup of her mind, her eyes had been opened. Her "captor" was a sensitive, sad girl who just wanted to be loved- and had had no luck with it thus far. Either way, even if this love, this desire for Diana was all a sham, Natasha silently vowed to help the taller girl get a girlfriend by the end of the school year.

Suddenly, she heard a noise she could identify- large, ratty shoes making contact with plastered steps. Diana was getting home.

Natasha nearly got started, but stopped herself. She could wait until the larger girl obtained more "Shrinking Violet" perfume, as she had called it. Then, she smiled to herself, she was ready to do everything in her power to thank Diana. For everything.

*** DIANA ***

The ravenette opened her apartment's door, and winced as she had to pull Natasha up through quite a bit of her sweat- forced attraction or not, that had to be disgusting.

However, before she could finish, she saw something that made her stop cold.

Shivering, Becky was nearly motionless at the edge of the table.

"Oh god, no, please be okay . . ." Diana whispered, internally smacking herself for allowing such a tiny, skinny girl to be out in the cold for this long.

However, as she traced her fingers over the tiny girl's body, slowly and gently returning heat to her, Becky spoke.

"Your . . . mouth would be faster," she said, laughing lightly.

Chapter End Notes:

Are you ready? (Are you ready?)

To be left on another damned cliffhanger?

But seriously, folks, big news:

First, I will be working this to its end eventually. If I go too long without an update, email me to ask what's up- I might just be all depressed again and need a pick-me-up.

Second, if my total pageviews exceed 200,000 (I'm already up to 191,000[!]), I will open a fourth-wall-mail-slot story, where you can ask questions and make requests involving any and all of my characters- although I may ask for things in return!

Third, if things pan out, there IS something on the way that a few people have suggested I do already, and I've gotten enough confidence from roleplaying with Choreo to attempt it: my own primarily-smut piece, focusing on what I want first and foremost. Why is this important? I'm tapped out for names. So, you guys can suggest the names for five characters in this upcoming bit- including my personal expy. I don't wanna call her "Diana" again- I'm just realizing how fucking lazy that looks.

All that said, thanks for your support everyone, and I hope you ind it in you to review!