- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

News for anyone who doesn't read "Corrective Action"- I won't be writing anything else until "Insect Nobility" begins in January (but I hope to rush that out New Year's Day). So, essentially, this is the last we'll be seeing of Diana, Natasha, Val, and everyone else until 2016. 

Also, news and such in the End Notes.

Diana groaned, signaling her approach to the girl's on the table. This was the moment of truth, and Paris could not be more nervous- not that she'd ever say her fear was any greater than that of her friends.

"Why is Val all the way over here?" The huge ravenette asked, confused, gesturing at the tiny blonde, who'd fallen asleep in an attempt to escape the horrible pain of her shattered ankles.

"Don't you remember anything?" Paris asked worriedly.

"I think Val gave me some expired medicine . . . I think I have a fucking hangover on top of my cold now," Diana griped.

"Haven't you . . . felt it?" Tamara asked. "What's inside you?"

Diana's face went pale. "I thought it was a tampon," she said, reaching inside her cunt to pull out a mangled, shattered corpse by its blood- and cum-soaked blonde hair. "Is this . . ."

"Anne," Rei said tersely, "it's Anne," she kept her words short as some of the others dry-heaved at sering the corpse of their old friend and leader in such a state. "Val got you drunk, tricked you into murdering Anne inside yourself, and then broke up with you," she explained.

Diana's heart broke all over again, her face contorted in depression and anxiety. "Oh, fuck . . . I put the moves on her while I was drunk, didn't I?" She saked, quick to blame herself for her rejection. "She kept telling me no, not until she's big again, no, it's not safe . . . I'm the worst girlfriend ever," she said, tears streaming down her face.

Unsure of how to continue, surprisingly Natasha had an answer, writing something for Rei to read aloud to Diana. "No, you're not. You're probably a fantastic girlfriend, but Val was a bitch that was just using you in the first place," the Asian girl read quickly- but nowhere near as fast as Natasha could write. "Even with the six of us, you could probably do a lot better."

Diana smiled through her tears, through her sniffles, and softly let out a mournful, insincere laugh. "Yeah fucking right," she said hollowly, "like you would be caught dead with me, Rei," she continued bitterly. "You guys were right, I'm just a big creepy dyke, and there's no one who'll ever love me. Not when my own fucking parents wanted nothing to do with me."

"That's definitely not true," Rei continued reading, "everyone should find love eventually. Just because Val was a bitch doesn't mean you're doomed to be alone forever. In fact, just to show you a nicer time than what she did, I'll date you." Rei blinked, and added, "I'm just reading what Natasha's written. For the moment, at least, I'm still more scared of what you can do to me than in love with who you are."

Diana smiled. "Th-thanks, Rei, thanks Natasha." She cast a glance over at Val. "So she was just playing me the whole time?" She asked softly, growing more bitter as she spoke. "She thought she could just . . . make me kill for her? If she likes being in control," she said, lifting the glass Val was trapped in, "in power," she continued, dumping Val out onto the refrigerator, "then she doesn't get to come out until she admits she has none," she finished, replacing the glass onto Val, upside-down like it had been on Anne. 

She quickly made herself a toaster waffle, and said, "I'm trusting you girls to tell her that when she wakes up," as she left the room and continued to eat on her way back to bed.

***VAL***

"It was just a dream," the blonde whispered to herself, "it was all a bad dream."

However, waking up and seeing the ceiling, warped by glass in the way, was enough to convince her that yes, she was in deep shit, and a quick glance down her own legs confirmed that her ankles were broken beyond hope of walking.

Until she had an idea. Diana had been drunk, so perhaps she could convince the tall lesbian it was all just a misunderstanding. Perhaps get her to try anal, by shoving that ass-kissing Rei exactly where it seemed she wanted to be. Just as the idea came to her, it was dashed- hadn't she been left in the glass, not under it? And hadn't it been on the table, not . . . wherever this was?

"Hey, you're awake," Kayla called, uncomfortably distant. "You were still knocked out when Diana woke up, so we covered you- we told her everything that happened while she was drunk," her voice carrying more than a fair hint of smug satisfaction. 

"So," Becky said, in a much more powerful tone than she'd ever used before, "she decided to leave you up there until you give up all power and control."

"I'm not sure what she meant by that, but I know you won't do it anyway," Tamara finalized, "so what's the point?"

When Val turned to face them, her stomach dropped with dread- she was high on the refrigerator, exactly where Diana had originally intended to put the twins to punish them, for attempting to murder her. She was in serious, serious danger, and wondered what her job would be to redeem herself. After all, given that this was Diana, she might demand nothing more than a foot rub or a compliment, both things Val could provide without too much trouble. 

"You don't get it," Val taunted icily. "Without me making her into a killer, she's just too nice. She'd still never hurt me on purpose, which means I will survive, and I will get you back. She might even bring me back to normal first, so I might just stomp on the lot of you."

"That's what you think," Rei said, laughing. "You've been replaced. Natasha is gonna start dating her the moment she gets better . . . and she's already better than you ever were. The most likely scenario is that our favorite little mute is going to start writing the rules around here."

"I can tell her what you're planning," Val threatened. "I can put a stop to your idiot plan before it begins!"

"With what credibility?" Paris countered. "I've spent my whole fucking life scared of Anne, I'm sure as hell not gonna be scared of you, especially not after you fucked yourself in front of Diana. You're done, bitch, you won't get to murder another person for as long as I live."

"Then I guess I'll have to kill you first," Val smirked. "Should be easy, you're such a little thing."

However, even through the warped vision of the glass, Val could see Natasha posing . . . and the little blonde hadn't a chance.

"Val, quick question: choose a color," Tamara suddenly said.

"What?" Val asked, confused. "I dunno. Blue, I guess?"

"Blue it is, then. Natasha, ask Diana to dye your hair blue," she said, self-satisfied. 

After a brief pause, during which the mute rushed to a piece of paper on the table, the dark-skinned girl responded, "Because, I was looking over her shoulder at her phone. She digs highlighter hair. Weird colors. If you make it sound like you want your hair dyed, you might turn her on more."

"That's . . . actually brilliant," Rei complimented Tamara. "Good eye. If Diana's interest fades, that's plan B."

Meanwhile, Val sat and thought. She gave this issue every possible bit of thought, and grinned.

She had an idea.

Chapter End Notes:

You'll all be trapped on this cliffhanger until 2016. I'm a bitch, aren't I? 

Yeah. Happy Holidays, because I won't be able to post any new chapters from Monday, December 21 on to January 1st or 2nd, maybe later depending on how much time I spend working on "Insect Nobility".

Speaking of, if anyone remembers or cares, I am trying to start up that super-project I mentioned a month or two ago, and it will start in January. "Insect Nobility" is the finalized title. It will be a 12-author collab, and I still need a few people. Confirmed, we have myself, TheChoreographer, GiantessLover122, makebelieve, The Shrunken Scholar, WrittenVoreArt, and Thornton. That leaves 5 open slots. While personally I would kill to involve Rythmear, Jacksmith, and/or SpookyTaco, my three personal favorite writers on the site, I'm taking on any and all who wish to be a part. You can email me for more details and I will get back to you ASAP.

Until then, this is Silent-One, wishing you happy holidays, good luck, and for you to all find your tiny or titanic lover. 

Please review, and I'll see you in 2016.