- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First off, thanks for making this my most reviewed story yet!

Remember how I said things would go to shit?

Do NOT say I didn't warn you.

"Hey! Val!" Penny called, getting the blonde's attention. 

"Yes?" Val asked, her face a mask of worry.

"You know about Diana's thing for you." It was a statement, not a question. 

Val nodded quietly, a smirk beginning to replace her fake worry.

"You had that fucking dyke murder Evy and Andrea," Penny continued, again making a statement. 

"You made it sound like you were going to ask me a question," Val said conversationally.

"Wait, what?" Tamara asked. "Why would you . . ."

"Evy was a bitch," Val said nonchalantly, "and Andrea was annoying as fuck. And, because Diana's got a hopeless crush, she'll do whatever I ask her to. I asked her to murder those bitches," Val continued smugly.

"Lynn! Becky! Help me out here. We're shoving this bitch to the floor," Penny said, blinded by fury.

The twins immediately sprang into action, after a quick glance to Anne for confirmation. Each of them grabbed an arm, and the three of them forced Val back, bit by bit, to the edge of the table.

"I can't fucking believe you, Val," Penny said loudly, having to speak over the sound of water running in the distance. "Annoying or not, friends do not fucking kill each other! Mess with one another sometimes, yeah, but not kill them!"

Kayla burned with anger, watching everything unfold as the four girls neared the edge of the table.

"You had a position of power over this fucking bitch," Penny continued her rant, "you could've kept us safe, and yet you chose to use her as your own personal attack dog!"

One additional shove sent Val to the very edge, and the twins simply let go of her arms to let her fall. 

"Any last words?" Penny snarled.

Val simply screamed as loudly as she could. When nothing happened, she looked highly nervous. 

"You sicken me," Penny said, delivering that final shove.

Through the darkness, a quick, massive shape dived after Val.

"So the snake did get in," Penny said softly. 

"Yeah," Diana spat. "Apparently I dragged it in with everyone else." The huge ravenette was once again nude, with Val trembling in her palm. Her open hand swatted at Penny, sending her flying.

"D-did you see that?!" Val stammered, her voice wavering like she was near tears. "Penny . . . and the twins . . ." she sobbed, "they wanna kill me!" She wailed.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no," This revelation seemed to break Tamara.

"This was a fucking setup!" Anne screamed.

Natasha hid under the napkin she had written on, hoping to avoid Diana's wrath for now.

Penny slowly stood up, and groaned. She had some minor friction burns, but thankfully landed on something soft. As Diana clicked on the lights, she realized she was standing on Diana's chair. "Diana, wait," she coughed, "you don't understand-"

"Oh, I understand," the ravenette growled coldly. "You almost killed Val. Val, who I've had a crush on since freshman year. Val, who I have literally killed for. You have ROYALLY fucked up." She turned to Val, and immediately killed the moment's momentum. "I, uh, have no idea what to do. I'm mad, yeah, but . . . I don't know what to do."

"She's in your chair," Val suggested. "Sit on her."

Penny's blood ran cold at how casually Val suggested her murder. "Y-you can't be serious . . ." she stammered, as a pale ass took up her vision. "We can talk about this, Val . . . call her off . . ." She tried to appease, before simply screaming as Diana's ass cheek came to rest on her body. When Diana shifted to better inspect the others, Penny was smeared across the seat.

"The twins helped her," Val said nonchalantly, sounding like a child telling on her siblings.

The twins screamed as Diana's fingers closed around them. "I know you two don't ever really do anything on your own," she said, "so you two can go on footrub duty for the next month. When you're not on my feet, you go on top of the fridge."

Val, however, wasn't content with this outcome, and noticed Diana's feet were slightly sweaty. "Make them start now. They should get some immediate punishment . . . put socks on over them, too, so they have to rub."

Diana nodded. "Okay, Val," she nodded, placing the tiny blonde on her shoulder. "Hold onto my hair, okay?" She walked over to her "living room", and picked up her discarded socks from the day. She set the twins at her feet, and pulled her socks on, trapping Lynn against her left foot, and Becky against her right. "Get to work."

The two girls were immediately thrust into a world of rough skin, damp cotton, and sticky, salty sweat. Everything strongly smelled of a vigorous workout, and comparisons to vinegar were unavoidable. Becky, the more easily cowed of the two, simply got to work, pressing her hands to Diana's sole and even kissing the sandpaper-rough flesh in gratitude for being allowed to live. However, Lynn was much less grateful, punching and kicking at Diana's massive foot. However, she forgot the sensitive areas from earlier, and her thrashing managed to excite Diana. 

The ravenette blushed, her eyes dilated as she felt Lynn's assault on her foot. "Oh . . . oh, wow. That feels amazing," she purred. Val grinned as sweat formed on Diana's brow.

As Diana began to sweat, the twins could only try to survive. Becky was already in a relatively good position, her calm rubbing having taken her up to Diana's toes, where the swear simply trickled past her face. However, down in Diana's left arch, Lynn had no choice but to either swallow or breathe the sweat- and all the sweat she swallowed immediately came back up and helped choke her. As her struggles began to fade, Diana worriedly pulled her sock off, but by that point it was already too late- the fluid in Lynn's lungs ended her life decisively quickly.

Becky was removed not long after, and rushed to her prone sister. "Lynn? LYNN? LYNN!" She shook her dying sister, and tried to copy CPR as she'd seen it in the movies. "No, no, no, please Lynn, no! Don't . . . don't leave me alone . . ." she sobbed, eventually realizing the futility of her attempts. "I've never . . . I can't . . . we do everything together, Lynn! I need you, dammit! I . . ." She collapsed in sobs when her twin finally choked her last.

"I-" Diana began to apologize. 

"Good fucking riddance," Val spat.

Diana's jaw dropped, unable to come up with a response to that.

Becky looked up. "Kill me, too. I can't live without my sister. We've NEVER been apart, I love her," she whimpered, staring up at Diana with puffy eyes.

Diana went to oblige her, lifting her hand, but Val cleared her throat. "Actually, let her live. Let this be a lesson to all of them."

"But-" Diana began to protest, gesturing at Becky and her dead sister.

"No buts," Val purred, "except yours back in bed. Maybe you can just fuck yourself to sleep," she suggested.

Diana looked more depressed than anything. "How do you expect me to be turned on after watching . . . that? I should do something!"

"Sex is a physical thing, touch yourself enough and you'll be good. Unless you want more than just your fingers?" Val said softly. 

"Are you suggesting . . ." Diana started, her hopes getting up despite herself. 

"Yeah," Val nodded, "use Anne as a sex toy. You deserve it."

Diana looked even more depressed now than before. "O-oh. Yeah, what am I thinking, there's no guarantee you'd survive, I'm so stupid . . . stupid, stupid Diana, that's me," she said hollowly.

Diana deposited Becky on the table, unable to bring herself to strand the grief-stricken girl on the refrigerator. Then, gently, she set Lynn's corpse on the table. 

"C'mon, do it," Val urged. "You'll feel better."

Diana shook her head. "N-not tonight, Val. I've done enough for one night," she said, her voice wavering. 

"Fair enough," Val sighed into Diana's ear. "But how will we be able to date if you won't just trust me and do what I say?" She asked as Diana walked back to her bedroom. "They're all witnesses, you'll need to kill them all eventually. You can spare Becky because she's spineless, but all the others . . . you could go to jail after all this. I'm just trying to help, babe."

Diana sighed sadly. "I- I know, just . . . I need some time. Okay?"

"Okay, Diana," Val said as she was set on top of Diana's almost-dresser. "Goodnight," she says happily. 

"Night," Diana said, clicking off the light. 

***THE KITCHEN***

The mute crawled out from her hiding place, and posed a question: [What can we do? Val wants us all dead.]

"I . . . might have an idea," Rei said softly. "It's fucked up, and it'll take some time, but . . . it's all we have."

"I'd do anything," Kayla said, and Tamara nodded.

"As long as we can get Val back for murdering my sister," Becky spat, "I'm in."

"But we can't hurt Val with Diana around," Anne said, muffled by the glass.

"That's only because Diana loves Val," Rei replied. "We need one of two things to happen: for Val to break Diana's heart, or for Diana to move on enough to start having a thing for someone else."

Paris trembled. "This just sounds bad."

"It only gets worse from there," Rei said, and outlined her plan.

Chapter End Notes:

I went there.

I mean, I'm no Jacksmith, but I'm pretty sure I just did fucked-up really well.

Review!