- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Don't be expecting anything profound here. This is probably the smuttiest story I've ever written. Very little character development or backstory, just sex and shrunken shenanigens. I noticed there was a distinct lack of full on hardcore eroticism. Not that I don't like the brilliantly realised 20 chapter epics, but this and any stories that follow this one, will not be that.

Should probably warn you that it contains a little bit of MF/M (or MFF/M). I was going to write two versons of the story, one with just FF/M and this version, but if you don't like it, just stop reading when Jonathan arrives.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I dunno what I was doing. Hopefully it's good.

    It was dark wherever he was - dark and cool – he was aware that he was naked. Liam pressed his hand against the glass walls of his prison. He didn't know what exactly had happened, hazy memories of the previous night came and went. He'd been to Anna's place... his ex girlfriend... and...

    ...It was no use. He'd come to in this dark and cold place. Had he been kidnapped? Had Anna? The thought invited panic to wash over him. What if she was...

    ...He heard her voice, booming, talking distantly in a one sided conversation. A phone call?

    “...totally surreal. Yeah. He's been coming over a bit. We've been patching stuff up, but last night... hang on I'll take a picture.”

    Suddenly, light poured over everything Liam could see. It too his eyes a moment to adjust, and when they had finally settled he fell backwards, his flesh hitting the smooth cold surface of the floor – the bottom of a simple glass jar. In front of him, looming and distorted by the shape of the glass, was Anna, her pretty face framed by bob cut black hair and spectacles, which accentuated he slender eyes, making them more expressive.

    She raised up her phone and Liam heard a digital SNAP sound. She stuck out her tongue playfully at him as she swung around, putting the phone back to her ear.

    “Did you get it? --- I know, he's so cute! Thank you so much!”

    Liam began to bang on the glass but stopped as he realised that she couldn't hear his protests.

    “Okay, I'll return the book to you tomorrow. OH MY GOD, you can totally come see him!”

    -beep-

    At the sound of her putting her phone down on the couch, she returned yet again to the drawer in which Liam was kept. This time she looked down directly at him, her soft, distinctly Chinese, face beaming. Eventually, she spoke.

    “Liam, last night you got drunk, you said some pretty mean things and-”

    He pounded on the glass once again, figuring that if she saw how scared he was, she might let him go.

    “Oh no no no,” she suddenly said in a cooing tone. “I'm going to let you go eventually! I just wanted to try some magic, and Su said she could...”

    She blushed.

    “Look, I just wanted to try it on someone! And I knew you wouldn't mind.”

    She tilted her head to one side.

    “You once said that you would do anything for me...”

    Liam started to shout, but his voice failed to reach her all as she gave the drawer a light tap and walked away giggling, she was wearing a fitted t-shirt and shorts, giving him a view of her curvy shape and round bottom before he was plunged into darkness again. She was still beautiful to him, but he felt so angry at whatever she'd done. If this was a joke to her, it had gone too far, but he was tired, he slept.

------

    Later that there came a knock on the door, waking him again to darkness, Liam heard footsteps as Anna (presumably) went over to answer, each one vibrated his prison and sent shivers up his spine.

    “Heeey Su!” came Anna's voice, sounding like a loudspeaker in a distant hallway. “Can't wait to show you the results.”

    A similarly loud voice came in reply, “Happy to help Annie, just... promise to keep it a secret between us... and Liam of course!”

    “Haha, don't you worry about me,” Anna replied, in a mock childish voice, “and Liam won't be saying anything to anyone.”

    “So-” sang Su in a mischievous voice, “where's the little guy?”

    Liam immediately stood, he'd never met this “Su” before, but towards the end of his relationship with Anna he'd heard a lot about her. In his head, he'd built up a scraggly haired, overweight girl with thick glasses and pale skin. Su had sounded like a huge nerd; never having a boyfriend and spending most of her time indoors.

    “He's in here.” came Anna's voice, shortly before the drawer was slowly pulled open and Liam saw two faces staring down at him. Anna had showered, and was wearing nothing but a bra and panties, her black hair tied back, which made her cheeks look rounder and more defined. Her exposed tan stomach was still holding droplets of moisture which occasionally loosed, and ran down her skin to the strap of her black panties where they dissipated without a visible trace. Anna giggled, which had the effect of jiggling her breasts and stomach tissue, she put her hand on Su's shoulder.

    Su was, to put it bluntly, not what Liam had expected at all. She was certainly wearing glasses, but that's where the similarities to his expectations ended. Her skin was a deep, reddish brown and her hair was braided and tied backwards into a long flowing back. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, which gave Liam a clear idea of her slender frame and petite breasts. Her full lips parted into a smile as her brown eyes lit up as they looked him over.

    “He's even CUTER in person!” Su said excitedly.

    Anna gave her a peck on the cheek, her larger breasts partly enveloping Su's arm as Anna turned and put her arms around her shoulders. “Well, maybe we should let him out later, watch him run around!”

    Su leaned in to her friend's embrace, cocking her head to meet Anna's forehead.

    “Maybe... maybe we should...”

    Liam was taken aback by what happened next, Su turned and met Anna head on, and their mouths met briefly. Anna took Su's hand and placed it on the lower part of her back, before leaning in for another, longer kiss. They broke off the kiss and Anna smiled at Su.

    “Yeah... maybe we should.”

    It happened all too quickly, Liam was plucked from his prison by Su's slender hand. She quickly stashed him in her back pocket, where he was pressed gently against her buttocks. He heard Anna giggle again, followed by Su joining in. The pressure increased, and he felt gravity shifting towards Su's ass as she leaned forward.

    “Aaaand... sent!” he head Su say.

    “Let's go!”

------

    Anna grabbed Su's hand and brought her close in for another kiss at the foot of the bed. Su shivered with pleasure as Anna ran her fingers down along her back, stopping to feel insider her back pocket. Anna plucked out her shrunken ex between her thumb and forefinger and lifted him towards her. Taking her free hand, she slightly pulled at the strap, leaving just enough room to deposit Liam so that he was pinned to her waistline looking out. She reached over and helped Su out of her t-shirt, smiling broadly when she realised that Su was already bare chested underneath.

    “God you're hot.” said Anna as she flicked at the buttons on Su's jeans, which gradually fell away from the petite girl, revealing her white ladies boxershorts with a red trim. “But we're not even!” she added, as she unclasped her own bra, exposing her breasts.

    Su wasted no time in beginning to kiss Anna's bosom, occasionally casting eyes down towards the captive audience with a smile. Anna let out a quiet gasp as Su began to move down and kiss around the area just below her stomach before finally licking just above her panty line, causing Anna to squirm. Before she moved on, Su ran her tongue over Liam, it's size fully enveloping the exposed upper body and touching the warm flesh of Anna behind. The tiny male squirmed, and this, paired with the saliva acting as lubricant, caused him to slide down further towards Anna's private area.

    “You okay down there buddy? Su isn't being too rough is-” Anna was cut off as Su played her tongue over her upper thigh, causing the larger girl to let out a sharp, high moan. Su's eyes were in line with Liam now, and she winked at him before pulling away from Anna, her hands firmly grasping the Asian girl's buttocks. Anna pulled Su up and kissed her deeply, before pushing her down onto the bed.

    “Now... my turn!” she cooed.

------

    Liam found himself in Anna's hand again, being brought up towards he face. She was still wearing her hair up, but her glasses had come off. Her eyes looked over him and she smiled with her mouth half open, revealing a little of her top row of white teeth. Without further warning, she placed him in her mouth, holding him against the roof with her tongue, all around came the deafening sound of Anna laughing from her throat, as Liam felt her head moving forward. Suddenly, light poured in from her lips and her tongue extended outwards, tumbling Liam towards its intended target.

-------

    Su was on her front with her knees pushing her bottom into the air, Anna was gently caressing her buttocks through the material of her shorts, before slowly pulling them down just enough to reveal the rich dark skin surrounding a tight asshole. Suddenly, Anna stopped, and Su tried to turn her head to see why, before she knew it, Anna was back with her hands on her behind, spreading apart her cheeks just enough to...

    Su purred with delight as Anna's tongue darted over her rear, but there was something else... she'd deposited Liam on the hole, and was pushing the shrunken man against her anus with her tongue. Su moaned, and pushed against her friends face, forcing the shrunken man to press harder and harder against her asshole. Anna relented for a moment, allowing Liam to fall down into Su's shorts, where he was trapped between the crease and her tight boxers.

    “Hmmm, looks like he's trying to get some place else.” hummed Anna as she pulled down Su's shorts a tiny bit, just enough to free Liam, who tumbled down into the material directly below Su's glistening vagina. Anna ran her finger along the edge, gathering up the fluids that had gathered there, before licking them off. “Delicious.”

Anna's phone buzzed on the bedside table, she took a moment to check it before returning back to Su, who had now started to masturbate gently right above her shrunken prisoner. Anna leaned her face towards Liam, examining him, before she began to lick delicately around Su's sex. Without warning, or even looking down at him, she plucked him out of his perch, and gently deposited him on the bedding below, keeping a hold of him with one finger. With her free hand, she gave Su's behind a gentle push, making room on the bed for both girls. Anna climbed up, moving her exposed torso over Liam before grabbing him once again as she turned and lay on her back, depositing him on her stomach.

------

    Liam landed with a tumbled onto the soft ground of Anna's exposed stomach, he turned around and looked towards Su, who now began to move herself down over Anna, passing over Liam as she went. Suddenly, her face was in line with him, and without much ceremony or warning, she plucked him from Anna's navel with her lips, holding him there as she took off Anna's panties. When she was done, she moved in towards Anna's soaking wet pussy, and with her tongue, pushed Liam against it. He became covered in juices, and began to feel the flesh behind him give way, until his back and lower body were engulfed.

The last thing he saw was Su's fingers coming towards him as she pushed him deep into his ex girlfriend's steamy insides.

------

    Anna kicked out in joy. “Fucking hell! I can feel him in there!”

    “So, your phone message, is he nearly here?” cooed Su, before returning to gently kissing around Anna. As if fate had answered, there came a knock on the door to the apartment.

    “Keep yourself comfortable,” said Anna, “I'll go let him in.”

    Anna rolled off the bed and quickly put on a long t-shirt that was lying on the floor, it covered her down to her knees, and she chuckled as she remembered that it belonged to Liam. It looks better on me, she thought, as she headed over to the hall, she cast a glance back to Su, who was lying on bed and rubbing herself.

    Ecstatic at the feeling of Liam buried inside her, she felt practically giddy at the thought of what was coming next. Earlier she had invited over a man she'd met through Su, he was tall and muscular, and very very handsome. Su and him had a history, but they had decided to stay friends with benefits, and Anna had often commented that she'd wanted a piece of him. Su had been more than obliging to provide his phone number, and after a brief flirtatious exchange over the last few days, she only had to send him a text earlier, and he had immediately come running.

    Hey Jon :-) me and su are hanging out tonight. We're lonely! Sure we could find something fun to do with the three of us ;-)

    Anna got to the door, and for a moment there was... a feeling of doubt. Liam would be inside her whilst...

    Exactly.

    That thought, the thought of Liam being a secret participant, made it all the more exciting. The idea of Jonathan finding out they had a little captive, and how he might react, made it all the more thrilling. Anna squirmed in excitement, feeling the presence of her toy as her walls slid over him with the movement of her legs.

    She opened the door. There stood Jonathan, six foot two and broad at the shoulders, he flashed her a confident smile which brought his chiselled face to life.

    “Anna,” he began, in a strong voice, “Got your text.”

    Without words, Anna led him into the hall and tiptoed up, planting a deep kiss on his lips. Jon slipped his hand down her back and gave her buttocks a firm grasp. She was very aware that her breasts were rubbing against his chest as he lifted her slightly towards him. Eventually they parted, and Anna ran her hands along his abdomen.

     “Wow. So that's what I've been missing.” they both said at once, causing Anna to giggle and blush. She put her hands to her mouth to suppress it, rocking back and forth on her feet. Jonathan came in again, this time his waist pressed against her stomach, and she felt him briefly, firm beneath his clothes, before they tumbled into the bedroom.

------

    Liam could hear muffled voices, and noticed that the world around him kept tilting and angling. One voice was clearly Anna's, but there was a deeper voice, a mans, and this voice made him anxious. He tried to squirm, to free himself, but his movements only made the walls close in tighter, there was little air inside, and he began to feel light headed and delirious. Anna, what's going on out there?

------

    Anna fumbled with Jonathan's boxers, eager to get to what lay below. Su had sat behind her and reached around to caress Anna's breasts whilst planting kisses on her neck and back. Jonathan's member sprang free as the boxers passed over, and Anna let out a small gasp of surprise, it was at least eight inches long and thick. “Su”, she thought, “where have you been hiding this guy?” She got to work on his member with her mouth, whilst firmly moving her hands along the shaft.

    Su, meanwhile, had an idea. She turned around and lowered herself down near to Anna's buttocks so that she was looking upwards at the ceiling. With her hand she tapped Anna lightly on the hip, and the Asian girl lifted her waist just enough to allow Su to slip underneath. Anna pulled her head away from Jonathan and looked down at her friend, flashed her a full smile, and lowered herself down on to her face. Su's view was cast up along the landscape of Anna's stomach, meeting the mounds of her breasts before watching as she went back to work on Jonathan. With her tongue, Su began to prod and circle around, hoping to make contact with the shrunken man.

------

    Liam was drifting away, the heat and moisture had begun to render him unconscious. Suddenly, there was a rush of air from towards the exit, and he looked up to see flashes of light, and something else heading right towards him.

A pink, fleshy tongue.

    He thought of trying to escape inwards, but realised that it was useless. The tongue connected with his head and shoulders, and he began to slide towards it. As he neared the exit, her caught sight of a pair of dark lips, and realised it was Su's mouth he was once again heading for.

    There was a rush of air and noise, and he heard the sounds of Anna exhaling a throaty gasp before being tumbled into Su's mouth. The girl caught him with her tongue before he tumbled too far, but he was pinned against her palate, with a view straight down her throat. It twiched and contacted, as if eager to take him down below. Suddely he felt his centre of gravity shift, and he was lying on the soft muscle.

    Su's lips parted, and a second tongue darted in to her mouth, prodding Liam with an eager energy. He was moved around until eventually he was deposited into the second mouth, which hung open just enough for him to see out of. He caught sight of Su, pressing her lips against a firm penis.

    They've got a guy in here with them!

    “Hmmm, you're good at this, both of you.” came a commanding voice.

    Liam's heart pounded as he saw Su pull away, and Anna move her head towards the throbbing member. It entered her mouth, just the tip, and she worked her tongue over it, pushing Liam around her mouth and flicking him against the glands.

    “God!” cam the voice again, this time in a state of ecstacy, “What are you doing with your tongue!?”

    The intruder retreated as Anna pulled away, she pushed him to the side as she spoke, her voice booming around Liam's ears.

    “Just a few tricks me and Su have been trying.”

------

    Anna closed her mouth, the excitement pulsed through her veins. He'd noticed! Part of her wanted to say it, and she could see Su was feeling the same. Still, she thought, if word got out that the two of them had found a shrinking spell, their fun would be over, and they could be locked up or worse. She watched as Su went back to work on Jonathan, her petite form perspiring in the heat of the moment. She had one more game for Liam, and she motioned Jonathan to lie down on the bed.

    After some re-arranging, and with Liam still firmly in her mouth, she moved herself towards Jonathan's erect member. Su was sitting at the top of the bed and was bending down in a deep embrace. Anna slowly took off the long t-shirt, so that she was now fully nude, and threw it on the floor, she positioned herself over Jonathan's erect penis, and lowered herself down gently. Jonathan moaned loudly as he felt himself enveloped by Anna's warmth, and Su watched as her friend slid herself down slowly onto the large cock, her own arousal in full swing.

    Anna began to move her hips, feeling the familiar buzz of sex, she smiled at Su as Jonathan let out another groan.

    “God you're noisy,” said Su, “thank fuck I can shut you up this time.”

    With that, Su climbed over Jonathan's head, and placed herself over his face, covering his mouth with her pussy, and feeling his nose slide between her buttocks. She began to rock her hips in a similar motion to Anna, creating an elegant symmetry to their ecstasy.

    “Come here.” she said to Anna, and the two of them met lips in a deep kiss.

------

    Jonathan knew what was happening, and he no longer felt betrayed. He just wanted it all to end, he wanted to be put back to normal so he could get revenge. He wouldn't let her get away with this, oh no, he'd tell everyone what she was capable of with her twisted friend, and then he'd have the pleasure of watching the two of them stew in prison, or worse.

    Once more, Anna and Su had begun to kiss, and the petite girls tongue ran over him as he was offered forward by Anna. “Just a little longer,” he thought, “Once they've finished they'll let you go.” He was flicked into Su's mouth by Anna, and was allowed a view of his ex girlfriend straddling another man. He could only assume that Su was at the other end of this mysterious guest, but she bit her lower lip with a squeak, closing off his view and plunging him into a reddish darkness. He lay there for a minute or two, feeling the rocking of his prison, biding his time in the heat of the moment.

    Then Su gasped, tipped her tongue back, and he tumbled towards her throat.

------

    Su gasped as Jonathan's tongue ran over her pussy, she felt Liam tumble back towards her throat. She panicked, wondering if she should get Jonathan to stop so she could take a moment to-

 

    No way, I'm too...

 

    Su shut her mouth and swallowed hard as her orgasm came. She felt Liam sliding down her throat slowly, the intense feeling drove her wild, and she pushed herself firmly down on Jonathan before raising up again in the throws of her climax. Anna giggled as she watched strands of juices trail between Su and Jonathan, but then realised that her friend was panting hard, and that her mouth was empty.

    Jonathan paused a moment, he wiped his face with his hand and then looked down at Anna, still moving her hips back and forth. He leaned forward and grabbed her, bringing her on top of him, her breasts dangling down to tickle his chest. His penis was still just about inside her, and harder than it had been all night. He began to thrust vigorously, whilst Su watched, exhausted and running her fingers along her abdomen. Su could feel movement inside her, and her libido began to rise once again as she enviously watched her friend riding up and down.

    Eventually, Jonathan and Anna clenched together, the two of them at the very peak. Jonathan looked over to Su, before turning his attention back to Anna and, darting his lips towards hers, the pair reached orgasm.

------

    Liam was pushed downwards into Su's throat. He heard her heart racing and felt her entire body shivering. He paused briefly at a circular opening, which parted and he fell down into a hot pit with a splash. It was pitch black and slippery inside, and he stumbled about trying to find footing, a task made all the more difficult by Su's movements.

------

    Some time later, the three of them were in the shower together, washing each other off. Anna looked down at Su's stomach, smiling at the thought of it's tiny, secret captive. She bent down and gave it a little kiss, which made Su giggle. Jonathan stood watching the two, his blue eyes looking over the two girls playing. Su could still feel Liam inside her, and she knew that the spell would have a chance of keeping him safe until... well she'd just have to wait and see if that worked. She felt Liam in a sudden, probably desperate flurry of activity, and the feeling sent shivers down towards her groin once again.

    She moved over to Jonathan, and placed her hand on his soaped up member. “It's a shame to clean up now.”

    Su turned and slowly bent down to the edge of the shower, sorting around with the various lotions and soaps that sat there. She knew she was giving both Anna and Jonathan a full view of her ass and pussy, and the thought of Liam, trapped deep inside her, tumbling around with her movments, made her all the more excited. Finally, she found what she was looking for, a bottle of thick clear gel with a squirty cap. She dobbed a little bit on her fingers and ran it along her butt, stopping to circle around her anus.

    “I'm still a little sensitive in the other place so...”

    Jonathan couldn't say no, he moved over to Su, and started to run his penis along her butt, starting at the end of her sensitive vagina and moving up to prod at her tight asshole. Anna sat and watched, rubbing her breasts as Jonathan took hold of Su's hips and push himself into her, causing her to buck with the sensation of each thrust and, Anna thought, no doubt flicking poor Liam around inside her.

    Eventually Jonathan looked like her was almost there, his eyes began to shut and he breathed heavily through his teeth. Noticing this, Su effortlessly slipped off his member and turned quickly to meet him with her mouth. He came, filling Su's mouth with spurt after spurt, she pulled away, sealing as much as she could behind her lips. Su looked up at Jonathan and swallowed, followed by a deliberately slow lick across her top lip. Inside her, she felt movement yet again, as Liam was no doubt acting negatively to the new arrival. Anna moved over to her and kissed her stomach, running her tongue over and down, causing Su to moan as her second orgasm came.

------

    That night, after Jonathan had gone home and Anna and Su in each others arm on the bed, Anna's hand placed firmly on Su's belly, Su felt a wriggling pressure in her rear. She slipped out of the embrace and walked over to the bathroom. Sometime later she emerged feeling lighter and refreshed, looking behind her, she saw the sink where she'd left the tiny, bruised, but still alive, Liam in a shallow bowl of water.

    She cuddled up to Anna yet again, and slept. She was looking forward to the morning.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Kinda tailed off at the end there, but maybe there'll be scope for more if people liked this. Deliberately kept Liam alive for a reason, but there's scope for that to change.